PDA

View Full Version : Extra Money

TheSlyMoogle
01-21-2010, 03:47 AM
So...
Yesterday I got some extra money. Well about 70 bucks, that was a late christmas gift (Well 50 of it was but I had about 20 dollars left in my video game fund that I didn't need, as I will replenish the game fund next month).

Anyway here's the deal, what do I do with this money?

I got a new computer, I have all the video games I want until March. Uh... Basically I haven't had money to spend on myself in a while that wasn't saved for video games or school. Now that I have it though, I don't know what to do with it. I mean I could always save it, but that's boring.

Things that are out of question:

1. Sending you the money (Earl don't even ask)
2. Buying you something (Also directed at Earl)
3. Donating it to Charity, as of now all the spare money I get is me money to conserve my sanity. There are charities I respect a lot, and when I finally have a job where I make $$$, I will donate to those charities. Not until then though.
4. Restaurants of the expensive variety are also out because I would have to go alone. I like the upscale eateries, but you know, not fun alone.
5. Roth IRAS - No Bond. Just no.
6. Alcohol or drugs. I don't do drugs and I'm living in a house full of any booze I could want right now.

I guess that about does all the exceptions. Suggestions, comments, haterade? Leave those things below.

Dylflon
01-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Whores.

Definitely spend it on whores.

Fox 6
01-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Burn it.

Vampyr
01-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Did you ever upgrade your arcade stick with good parts?

TheSlyMoogle
01-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Did you ever upgrade your arcade stick with good parts?

Oh shit... DING DING DING!

A Winnar is you.

No, i never had a chance to do so. Oh sweetness.

Typhoid
01-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Save it.

dropCGCF
01-21-2010, 07:38 PM
invest it in an asset that will make money for you.

only poor people save.

Swan
01-22-2010, 03:06 AM
Giant. Black. Dildo.

KillerGremlin
01-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Giant. Black. Dildo.

How did you know, that is exactly what I was gonna suggest.

Nothing says "ouch" like this:

http://www.pleasuremenow.com/productimages/perfect_pecker_realistic_dildo_lg.jpg

Bond
01-22-2010, 12:34 PM
$70 is really too small an amount of money to invest. The commission alone on a trade that small would cost you ~28% of your money.

I would say save it or use it wisely.

manasecret
01-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Ok everyone keep up. He's already decided to spend the money on a giant dildo, so no need for any more suggestions.

Now his decision is between black or white. Please help him decide.

TheSlyMoogle
01-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Swan decided I would spend money on that. I decided to buy parts for my arcade stick instead. Which I ordered today.

Also I guess I should label this thread NSFW now thanks to killer.

Vampyr
01-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Swan decided I would spend money on that. I decided to buy parts for my arcade stick instead. Which I ordered today.

Yeah I checked this at work today.

Just glad no one was in my office.

Angrist
01-26-2010, 09:09 AM
I invested some money into cheap games that I think I can resell for more. So far people are already interested in 2 games (€17 profit in total).

So maybe you'd be interested in that. :)

Jason1
01-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Get a few lap dances at your favorite local strip club.

manasecret
01-27-2010, 10:11 AM

It was a yolk.