PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back, Gambit!

Bond
12-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Where the hell have you been?

Gambit_X
12-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Well, I'll tell you, my friends. I've been out there. I mean really out there. After the Wii launched, I was happy in my two bedroom apartment, sharing the space with two other guys who collectively helped me consume a case of Michelob Golden Light every night whilst bowling and golfing into the wii hours (pun fully intended) of the night. The community college life was an intense gauntlet of cheap beer and cheap adventures. One thing led to another, and eventually I was led astray, wandering into such mind-numbing traps as female companionship, a full time job, and community theater. What had once been a leisure life of video games and more spare time than I knew what to do with became a nightmare controlled by little squares with numbers and times and places. I was lost to the stormy ocean of adulthood. But I return to you now, washed up on the shore, wiser, leaner, and decidedly smellier.

Thank you for the kind welcome, Bond. I hope to reconcile my new chaotic life with the serenity in the tavern.

Combine 017
12-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Serenity in the tavern?
You've been gone for a long long time.

Typhoid
12-17-2009, 04:35 PM
That sounds erotically thrilling.
Welcome back.

Angrist
12-18-2009, 11:05 AM
WB!