PDA

View Full Version : The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody

Fox 6
11-25-2009, 03:25 AM
Hahahaha

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgbNymZ7vqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgbNymZ7vqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Fox 6
11-25-2009, 03:31 AM
Also i cant resist, but

Der Swedish Chef!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Qj8PhxSnhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Qj8PhxSnhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Angrist
11-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Funny, but I guess I don't 'get' the muppets. How does a silly version of Bohemian Rhapsody deserve all this attention?

Combine 017
11-25-2009, 10:47 AM
How does it deserve all the attention of one post in a forum?
I guess that is a little too much...

Fox 6
11-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Considering there hasnt been any new muppet material in like 10 years. how we have a thread for this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!. Oh no, we only have a finite amount of threads, god forbid we use one on something that isnt as critical!!!*(!(&^$#*&%!&&(#%)!^#(&%!##!#!#@

plus its in hi def so pipe down and enjoy the movie.
:p

Also Combine you have like 10+ drunk threads so you cant say anything.

Combine 017
11-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Considering there hasnt been any new muppet material in like 10 years. how we have a thread for this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!. Oh no, we only have a finite amount of threads, god forbid we use one on something that isnt as critical!!!*(!(&^$#*&%!&&(#%)!^#(&%!##!#!#@

plus its in hi def so pipe down and enjoy the movie.
:p

Also Combine you have like 10+ drunk threads so you cant say anything.

Uhhh, I was joking. Thought that would have been clear.

Fox 6
11-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Nothing in that post would come across as a joke at all.

Youre addressing the comment with a normal response, in no context would it be a joke.
Oh this might help:

Joke - noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

Szymon
11-26-2009, 02:56 AM
Good God, he meant sarcasmic. He was being sarcasmic. If you think about it, that's how the word should be spelling.

Angrist
11-26-2009, 04:44 AM
Considering there hasnt been any new muppet material in like 10 years. Ah, that is something I did not know. :)

And I obviously meant all the attention on Twitter etc., not here... GT IS NOTHING TO ME! :mad:

:sneaky:

Combine 017
11-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Nothing in that post would come across as a joke at all.

Youre addressing the comment with a normal response, in no context would it be a joke.
Oh this might help:

Joke - noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

I had figured you would have known me well enough to know that almost everything I say is sarcastic or a joke, not meant to be taken seriously.
I guess not.

Fox 6
11-26-2009, 11:37 AM
I had figured you would have known me well enough to know that almost everything I say is sarcastic or a joke, not meant to be taken seriously.
I guess not.

Sometimes I have no idea what your motives are....

Also now i will take EVERYTHING you say as a sarcastic joke, including the above comment, so you were sarcastic about being sarcastic, but you are sarcastic all the time.

Combine 017
11-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Actually, I was being sarcastic about that. :p

And I like how I knew that that would be your response before I even got home.
But thats besides the point. The Muppets are awesome, especially the Chef.

Fox 6
11-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Lets never fight again. <3

:gay:

:lolz:

Bube
11-27-2009, 05:52 AM
I feel so close to Combine right now. I'm always sarcastic around my friends, and always misunderstood. It sucks.

Some people just don't deserve to be entertained Combine, don't worry about it :p

Combine 017
11-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Haha, to be fair though its a little harder to use sarcasm in written words without directly saying that you're being sarcastic.

Fox 6
11-27-2009, 10:41 AM
I feel so close to Combine right now. I'm always sarcastic around my friends, and always misunderstood. It sucks.

Some people just don't deserve to be entertained Combine, don't worry about it :p

Your just jealous cuz you are not allowed to see Youtube vids in Turkey.

You have tube envy.

Bube
11-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Your just jealous cuz you are not allowed to see Youtube vids in Turkey.

You have tube envy.
Actually I am able to watch YouTube videos :) It was a matter of a simple Windows hack.

So no, I'm not jealous :)

Bond
11-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Wow, I can't believe I missed this epic fight between Fox and Combine. One for the ages to be sure.

Angrist
11-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Actually I am able to watch YouTube videos :) It was a matter of a simple Windows hack.

So no, I'm not jealous :)Wouldn't a proxxy server work as well? That's how I'm going to watch the new, German-exclusive Marit Larsen clip this afternoon.

Bube
11-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Wouldn't a proxxy server work as well? That's how I'm going to watch the new, German-exclusive Marit Larsen clip this afternoon.
I believe it would. But the hack is much easier, you just do it once, and it never interferes with anything ever again :)