PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe how embarassed i am right now

flamb
11-13-2009, 07:26 PM
so i was hanging out at home, after a rough day at the shovel-making factory.
i sat down on the couch watching some garbage about deep-sea investigation on ship crash sites.
anyways, i doze off after a while and my sister comes in and wakes me up, midway through an episode of the simpsons.
my sis looks at me and is like "where you just watching the simpsons?"
i tell her how i fell asleep, but she doesnt buy it. she thinks i was actually watching the simpsons. suffice to say i am completely red in the face. now she's probably going to tell everybody i was watching the simpsons, even though it's not true.
im not really asking for advice because i know my sister and she will mock me over this for like forever; but is there any way i can convince her it was an honest mistake and that i was napping?

Typhoid
11-13-2009, 07:50 PM
No.
You're fucked.

BreakABone
11-13-2009, 08:15 PM
I look forward to flamb's threads these days.

As for convincing your sister, what were you watching when you fell asleep?

Combine 017
11-13-2009, 10:38 PM
Did you not read the whole thread?
He said what he was watching.

KillerGremlin
11-14-2009, 04:39 PM
The only thing more embarrassing is falling asleep while masturbating.

Szymon
11-18-2009, 01:43 AM
I once had a similar experience. I was making a jam sandwich and I was trying to get the jam from the cupboard. It was inconveniently located behind the peanut butter. So I take the peanut butter out of the cupboard and reach for the jam, and as I'm smearing the jam on my Wonder enriched white bread, MY MOM WALKS ON AND SEES THE PEANUT BUTTER. Needless to say, she hastily put two and two together and come to the assumption that I was about to spread peanut butter and jam and place them together in the same sandwich.

Szymon
11-18-2009, 01:45 AM
As far as advice goes, there's pretty much nothing you can do. Your family just sort of drifts away and becomes distant until eventually you feel like a stranger in your own house.

Angrist
11-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Falling asleep during the Simpsons would have been the real sin.