PDA

View Full Version : Cage the Elephant

Vampyr
10-27-2009, 08:36 AM
So does everyone know the theme song from the intro of Borderlands, "Ain't No Rest For the Wicked"?

Well, I just learned yesterday from my girlfriend that that band is Cage the Elephant, who are from Bowling Green, Kentucky, which I thought was pretty cool, so I was listening to some of their other stuff on Grooveshark.

They're really quite good. :o

Angrist
10-27-2009, 09:59 AM
So is it an elephant called Cage? Or do they encourage us to cage that certain elephant, whatever its name is?

And where can we find this elephant? With what shall we cage it? What is its name anyway?

I'm so confused. :(

Edit: At least the music sounds good.

Combine 017
10-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Ya ive heard that song on the radio but havnt bothered to listed to their other stuff.

So is it an elephant called Cage? Or do they encourage us to cage that certain elephant, whatever its name is?

And where can we find this elephant? With what shall we cage it? What is its name anyway?

Its an elephant in a cage and they arnt encouraging us to cage it because its already been caged. You can find the elephant in a cage, bamboo is what to cage it with, and its name is frank.

Angrist
10-27-2009, 11:23 AM
Why was it caged? Did it do something wrong? And if so, wasn't shooting it easier? Did anyone get hurt while caging it?

It's devouring me.

KillerGremlin
10-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Their CD is pretty good, I've listened to it about 50 times while playing poker. It does get a little repetitive but for the most part they know how to play fun rock music. In case you're wondering....I was having a hot streak the first time I listened to the CD, so I kept it on for a couple weeks while I played poker.

Combine 017
10-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Why was it caged? Did it do something wrong? And if so, wasn't shooting it easier? Did anyone get hurt while caging it?

It's devouring me.

It was caged because it killed a man. They wouldnt shoot it because it was an albino elephant and they are endangered. It broke a guys arm while caging it.

Typhoid
10-27-2009, 09:15 PM
I like Cage the Elephant. They've been playing the "Ain't no rest for the wicked" song on the radio for 5 months or so, I believe.

I'm more of a fan of the song "In one ear", however.