PDA

View Full Version : Pikmin Help

fingersman
01-23-2002, 02:29 PM
Ok I know this doesn't belong here..but people don't check the swat section...
Problem....
I'm to the last stage ......and I'm stuck ...
I build the two bridges and blew up the wall....and I don't know how to move the box that is blocking my way....could someone help me with this? I want to beat this game before my best friend who has been playing it for the past two weeks. :D
I'm really stuck here and have no idea what the hell to do ..one stupid box...well please resond. ..... thanks

UncleNoName
01-23-2002, 02:39 PM
I don't remember 100%, but I think you have to have red Pikmin cross the bridge with the fire on it, then use the c-stick to command them to push the box to the right.

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 02:40 PM
What day are you on, BTW, and how many Pikmin you got? If you've got more than 60, you're good. Remember the 5 seeds and the onions? Well, you've gotta take them to the onion. Your pikmin will turn into flowers (after throwing them in the fire sprouts), and then you'll be able to push the dammned block outta the way, but you have to lead them all the way north until they do. Then there's hella more to do after this on the following days, so prepare for work till day 12 or so, and face the most annoying end boss I've ever encountered in a game, trust me, it will annoy you, too...

Kinda hard to explain; I'll need to kinda watch you to tell you...and I suggest you change your camera view now if it's still standard. You will need to in able to see the screen properly.

fingersman
01-23-2002, 09:24 PM
thX FOX I wooped that guys aZZ ...after a couple of tries but the point is I did it...thx again man

*steal SF's sword*

Bwahahaha
*runs away laughing*

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 10:21 PM
np....anytime, man....

*watches fingersman break sword while trying to unsheathe it*

Oh yeah, forgot to mention- that katana was a dud...

*walks away*