PDA

View Full Version : (in heavy Tennessee accent) "Bonjourno!" THE INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS THREAD!!!!!

Fox 6
08-26-2009, 07:56 PM
VERY EPIC MOVIE!

I think his best since Pulp Fiction. Very awesome, tense, great scenes in this movie. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

Bube
08-27-2009, 09:14 AM
I saw it a few days ago. Went to see it expecting the classic violence scenes, and hated those. I just don't like to see violence of this kind.. But take those scenes away, and I can safely say that I loved the movie.

The acting, dialogue, story and twists were brilliant. Like I said, I loved it :)

KillerGremlin
08-28-2009, 02:27 AM
I'll probably go....I saw Kill Bill, Vol. 2 and Grind House in theaters. For some reason I'm not super drawn into this film...I guess I have to be in a Tarantino mood. Please tell me there is minimal Tarantino in the film though, sometimes his cameos get way out of hand.

Fox 6
08-28-2009, 11:25 AM
The only part of him you see are his two hands.

Jonbo298
08-28-2009, 11:21 PM
I just couldn't bring myself to enjoy it. I love a good story and can see with IB how people can love it, but I just never "clicked" with it. Fell asleep a few times during the movie and didn't feel like I missed anything :lolz: 2 of my friends that went along agreed that it was just a little too boring.

Swan
09-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Just thought I should post this.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/090901.jpg

The Germanator
09-18-2009, 11:54 PM
Just got back from seeing it. I thought it was great. It was one of Tarantino's most consistent works. The first scene is brilliant and really sets everything up. He really knows how to build tension and although it's almost a cliche, his use of slow motion and good choices of music are always great.