PDA

View Full Version : Summer TV Watching

Bond
05-17-2009, 06:05 PM
With summer fast approaching, what TV series are you looking to catch up on?

What TV series are you looking to start?

Fyacin
05-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Does Burn Notice start again soon?
burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnoticeburnnotice burnnoticeburnnotice

I'm watching Firefly too.

KillerGremlin
05-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Hey man, quit focusing on getting As in all your classes and post your own thread in right board. :p

BreakABone
05-18-2009, 02:29 AM
Well let's see

For the summer, I hope to catch up on Supernatural. About half way through season 3.
I am also watching through the entire Superman TAS for the first time.
Let's see, I want to watch more Mad Men.
And Entourage should be starting soon.

Anyone recommend any shows?

Teuthida
05-18-2009, 05:22 AM
Anyone recommend any shows?

Being Human
Doctor Who
The Inbetweeners
No Heroics

Yes, all British.

Angrist
05-18-2009, 10:14 AM
I'm watching Firefly too.:love:

I've downloaded all the Pokémon seasons. Watching that when I play PKMN or am eating.

I also downloaded Walking with Dinosaurs and with Beasts. Never seen much of that, even though I love dinosaurs.

Oh and still doing Simpsons. Not very fast at the moment. Season 18.

Fox 6
05-18-2009, 12:21 PM
With LOST taking their break, nothing.

Nothing I will try to make a point of watching.

The Germanator
05-18-2009, 02:50 PM
I've got Freaks and Geeks downloaded so I'm going to watch that at some point.

I'm still gradually catching up on How I Met Your Mother which I'm about 10 episodes into season 4 at this point..

Beyond that, not a whole lot. I've got some Ghost Hunters to watch, but I guess I have to get into a new series. I have to see if I can find some episodes of Party Down which has a fantastic cast and producers I like, so I'll have to check that

EDIT: Maybe this is the time to start watching Lost. People talk about that show like it's crack.

Typhoid
05-18-2009, 05:29 PM
I'll probably watch nothing.
Get cracking on going outside and that "fresh air" people keep talking about.

Storm Eagle
05-18-2009, 08:33 PM
The 2008-2009 season may be almost at its end, but there will still be shows that will be offering new episodes during the summer before the 2009-2010 season kicks off. So until then, I'll be watching The Spectacular Spider-Man and Wolverine and the X-Men. Then Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight when it resumes probably on August 1.

I've already seen all the second season episodes of TSSM on YouTube, as they've already aired in places like Canada, Bulgaria, and Australia. So I'll just be DVR-ing them when they show on Disney XD sometime in June, so I can watch them any time I want until the episodes go to DVD.

I might also check out The Goode Family when it starts sometime during the summer.

Teuthida
05-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Watching True Blood. 4 eps in. Quite enjoying it so far. The placement of the fangs bothers me far more than it should though. They're on the outer incisors rather than the canines. Which I guess they choose since it's easier to see without a vampire opening their mouth too much...and then again vampire bats use their two front teeth for puncturing- but argh, it annoys me so. Good show though.

DarkMaster
05-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Breaking Bad.

Watch this show.

Teuthida
05-21-2009, 11:13 PM
^ Nice. I got all the eps lines up. Shall watch once I finish my current show.