PDA

View Full Version : Omg Omg Omg....

Crash
01-23-2002, 12:20 PM
whoever saved us... i am going to have your baby!!!

Fill me in, fill me in!

neo, i'll have your baby!!!

BreakABone
01-23-2002, 12:21 PM
I don't know if Neo wants you to have his baby.. but Neo pretty much paid off all the debts on the forums.. I think you can repay him so other way

Kitana85
01-23-2002, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I'd tend to agree with BreakaBone on that one.. some other way till do. But, like BreakaBone said, PE is the webmaster and Neo picked up the bills. There's a lot going on as far as ideas in the staff forum... check it out.. oh yeah, isn't the new look great!!
And... oh yeah.. Welcome back!!

Neo
01-23-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Crash
whoever saved us... i am going to have your baby!!!

Fill me in, fill me in!

neo, i'll have your baby!!!

um, I think i'd rather find a woman for that task. :unsure: Thanks for offering though.

I told you most of the important stuff on aim, but yeah check the staff forum. We got some new plans cookin'. We be hiring, we be firing, and we be uh, never tiring. :unsure:

BreakABone
01-23-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Neo

um, I think i'd rather find a woman for that task. :unsure: Thanks for offering though.

I told you most of the important stuff on aim, but yeah check the staff forum. We got some new plans cookin'. We be hiring, we be firing, and we be uh, never tiring. :unsure:

Um Neo your a great man and all but never try to be a poet.. From the bottom of my heart..You truly suck at it.. I mean god awful.....

BigJustinW
01-23-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone

Um Neo your a great man and all but never try to be a poet.. From the bottom of my heart..You truly suck at it.. I mean god awful.....

You should be thanking Neo

*marks this agains Penguin Bobby's Moderator application*

:p

Shadow_Link
01-23-2002, 02:23 PM
So, where have you been all this time Crash? We thought you had ran off somewhere!

BreakABone
01-23-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Shadow_Link
So, where have you been all this time Crash? We thought you had ran off somewhere!

Can't you read boy..

He has been prepating to have Neo's baby...

People these days:p

fingersman
01-23-2002, 02:33 PM
hehehehe

Crash having Neo's baby....
Just imagine that ...hehehehee:D

Perfect Stu
01-23-2002, 02:53 PM
Welcome back Crash!

And Neo, I thought that was a beautiful poem...touched the depths of my heart ;)

Jason1
01-23-2002, 03:48 PM
Welcome back! Guess whos still here...

BlueFire
01-23-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by fingersman
hehehehe

Crash having Neo's baby....
Just imagine that ...hehehehee:D Ugh..no thanks. :green:

GameKinG
01-23-2002, 04:46 PM
Kiss the ground he stands on...