PDA

View Full Version : Post What You Ate For the Day

BreakABone
04-18-2009, 12:51 PM
In honor of Typhoid's birthday we won't post an actual birthday thread, but just randomly post what we all ate for the day.

French Vanilla and Strawberry Waffles... late start

Seth
04-18-2009, 12:55 PM
Lemonade made from:
1 cup water
2 tbls freshly squeezed organic lemons
2 tbls organic #2 maple syrup
1/8 tsp organic cayenne pepper

I drink 8-12 cups of these a day.
So far on the 5th day and i've ony lost 5 lbs. The little body fat that I do have is staying around adequately. I feel great. On the 12th and 13th day I'll add on 3 cups of organic orange juice and then after that move on to raw fruit n veggies.

If you'd like to find out more about the Master Cleanse here's a link. http://www.detox.net.au/articles/cayenne-maple-lemon-cleanse.htm

ps. Happy b-day Typh!

Typhoid
04-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Pretty crafty, Three Dog.

I wonder who will actually notice the thread.

Happy Birthday - everyone.

Teuthida
04-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Raisins in plain yogurt.

ZebraRampage
04-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I went to Panera at 11, for an early lunch. I got a chicken caesar sandwich, and apple, and a cinnamon roll. I'm feeling really sick today, but regardless, I have to eat something.

Combine 017
04-18-2009, 02:13 PM
So far I have eaten nothing, and it will probably remain that way until tomorrow.

Bond
04-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Happy "water and bananas" Birthday!

The Germanator
04-18-2009, 03:25 PM
So far...

Some agave sweetened vegan granola.
A banana
A bit of leftover Easter candy
Green tea
Typhoid's soul

Happy birthday!

Dylflon
04-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Haven't eaten yet...better eat something good.

Fox 6
04-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Cold pizza

Fyacin
04-18-2009, 06:52 PM
I've had a bagel and some brownies. Yum.

KillerGremlin
04-18-2009, 06:55 PM
2 bowls of special k strawberry breakfast cereal and a bagel
also coffee and OJ

kickin' it

gonna make some enchiladas for dinner woo

also happy bday Typhoid. I'll eat something Canadian...just for you.

Dylflon
04-19-2009, 04:44 AM
A Small Salad.
An orange.
A burger with home made fries.
Edamame.

Typhoid
04-19-2009, 04:48 AM
Mozza sticks to all of you.

Swan
04-19-2009, 05:12 AM
Two bowls of Honey Comb
Movie popcorn
Chicken strips
Taquitos

Ric
04-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Sandwitch - Cucumber Corned Beef
Glass of lemonade and lime
another glass of lemonade and lime
bag of crisps
sausage sandwitch

and now I am about to have dinner, a late one, chicken and potatoes.

Oh and I had a whole bunch of cups of tea aswell.

Seth
04-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh and I had a whole bunch of cups of tea aswell. Naturally. Curious, what kind?

Angrist
04-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Yesterday I had a (frozen) vegetarian pizza to which I added vegetarian saucage slices, tomato sauce (with olives) and cheese. It was nice but stapled a bit too high for comfort.

Professor S
04-20-2009, 11:35 AM
so far today:

Peanut and Almond butter and honey sandwich on pumpkin seed loaf
2 cups of coffee
1 curried turkey burger on whole grain and seed bread

tonight:
roasted split chicken breast stuffed with prima donna cheese, steamed veggies. Probably some pumpkin seed loaf for a starch. One or two bottles of beer, or some wine.

Typhoid
04-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Longest running birthday thread ever.

Dylflon
04-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Don't be self centered, Sean.

This is a food thread.

Typhoid
04-20-2009, 04:23 PM
:(

Teuthida
04-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Heh, if no longer a birthday thread...

A cup of coffee, several cups of green tea, dried dates, almonds, and a slab of cheddar cheese. Later for dinner shall be salmon with crab stuffing, a sweet potato, and some salad. Maybe an apple for dessert...and more dates.

BreakABone
04-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Nice so not only will you folks ruin his b-day thread, but gonna hawk his gimmick.

Angrist
04-21-2009, 04:42 AM
So far:

Glass of milk
2 krentenbollen (a small (piece of) bread with Zante currants) with cheese

Yesterday I had potatoes, vegetarian gravy, some vegetables and a vegetarian (and very spicy) burger for diner.

Ric
04-21-2009, 08:07 AM
Naturally. Curious, what kind?

Mainly just normal tea. Bearing in mind we drink it differently in the uk. That is to say PG. Hot water, tea spoon of sugar, brew the tea, chuck the bag away add some milk, soya for me, I dont drink cow juice.

Also had something called Royboss. Its like tea with some kinda herbs in, my brother picked it up in Africa I believe.

I generally drink more tea than anything else. Breakfast - tea, lunch - tea, dinner - tea, or any other time I am thirsty pretty much.

I will occasionally have a cup of camomile tea aswell.

Professor S
04-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Peanut, almond butter and honey on pumpkin loaf

Cup of coffee.

1 Jolly Rancher (Blue Razz)

Seth
04-21-2009, 01:05 PM
I really want food. I'm detoxing like mad though and I kinda want to see where this goes.
Camomile tea is good, but I think it acts a bit like a laxative.
Green tea is the best stuff ever.

KillerGremlin
04-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Cup of tea
2 Cups of coffee
Cup of OJ
Special K Strawberry cereal
leftover Chicken Pot Pie for lunch...

dinner still pending

Typhoid
04-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Nice so not only will you folks ruin his b-day thread, but gonna hawk his gimmick.

Haha, well considering my birthday is a few days passed, it's not my gimmick anymore, and now they're just genuinely stating what they've eaten, opposed to noticing the free post that a "Happy Birthday" represents, subsequently meaning you can post anything, and it will mean as much as a happy birthday from someone over the internet.

Ric
04-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Haha, well considering my birthday is a few days passed, it's not my gimmick anymore, and now they're just genuinely stating what they've eaten, opposed to noticing the free post that a "Happy Birthday" represents, subsequently meaning you can post anything, and it will mean as much as a happy birthday from someone over the internet.

Shit... and I call myself a bartender. Now I haven't done this in a while but here :beerchug: have a beer dude. Oh and since it's late :beerchug: have another one, not forgetting :beerchug: happy late birthday.

Damn it I lost my catcus' that I had and used to use. You know 2 catcus' chinging big beer mugs together. It was cool. Has anyone got them saved in some ancient arcive or other. It would be great to get them back and add to GT's smilies.

The Germanator
04-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Let's see...

2 cups of Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee (it was only 50 cents for small today, special promotion)
1 thing of Citrus Kombucha
A banana and apple
2 Black Bean veggie burgers with wheat bread
Roast chicken with potato and asparagus.

Angrist
04-22-2009, 05:47 AM
I sometimes drink my tea like that, Ric. It's pretty good. I only do it with 'black' tea. Herb tea I drink without anything in it.

Today I've had a glass of warm chocolate milk, a glass of warm milk, a krentenbol with cheese. Going to eat pasta with tomato sause in a few hours. I will bring bread when I'm visiting Paradiso tonight. Another night with Marit Larsen! :D

Ric
04-22-2009, 06:10 AM
I sometimes drink my tea like that, Ric. It's pretty good. I only do it with 'black' tea. Herb tea I drink without anything in it.

Yes, of course. I dont put milk and shit in my herbal teas when I have them. Just the one I called normal tea. Black tea. It's called P.G tips. It says it is made from the top two leaves and the bud of the tea plant.

I usually put a teaspoon of honey in my Camomile tea. I think it compliments the flavour quite well.

The African one I said about is actually called 'Rooibos' better described by this quote I will take from the box it's in...

...Redbush is a shrub that grows in the highlands of South Africa known as Rooibos. In Afrikaans "Rooi" means "red" and "bos" means "bush" hence its native name "Rooibos"...

Its caffeine-free and is a red colour when brewed. Have a look for a tea called Redbush or African Redbush even for its name Rooibos. They sell it at Tesco in the UK. Not as nice as the actual box my brother got from South Africa though.

Anyway I dont put milk in this one all the time either, in fact I sometimes do it by accident.

Angrist
04-22-2009, 07:58 AM
Rooibos <3

And yeah, some teas go perfectly with a little milk and sugar.
Until 5 years ago I always drank sugar in my tea. Then I decided not to, because it's a lot of calories.

Professor S
04-22-2009, 08:40 AM
1 thing of Citrus Kombucha

Nice! I love that stuff. Natural, but low in sugar and calories, chock full of good stuff like polyphenols, vitamins, probiotics and riboflavins n' shit. Not to mention that snot ball at the top of the bottle.

And it makes you feel like you have scrubbing bubbles in your insides.

So to complete yesterday...

6 inch all natural turkey and cheese sub on whole grain bread
All natural egg salad on whole wheat
1 bowl of cereal (mixed brands)
2 GT's Kombucha (Gingerade and Original)

KillerGremlin
04-23-2009, 03:28 AM
I went to a cafe today and got an orgasmic cristo melt....I try to limit myself to like one cristo melt a year because I know those things are 10 million calories but oh man....

for those who haven't: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Cristo_sandwich

It's basically a sandwich made with 2 pieces of french toast, ham, turkey, and cheese that you dip in deliciousness (in my case raspberry jam stuff today).

So yummy.

The Germanator
04-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Nice! I love that stuff. Natural, but low in sugar and calories, chock full of good stuff like polyphenols, vitamins, probiotics and riboflavins n' shit. Not to mention that snot ball at the top of the bottle.

And it makes you feel like you have scrubbing bubbles in your insides.

Yeah, it's interesting stuff. Not really something I can personally afford at $3.50 a bottle or whatever it is, and I'm not necessarily convinced of all of the healthy properties, but hey, it tastes good. I know a friend who makes his own and the fermentation process sounds fun. It might be a project I work on in the summer...

Also, Monte Cristo's rule, but yeah, they are freaking intense. I haven't had one in a long time since I stopped eating pork, but yeah, I love that sandwich.

Today...hmm, kinda unhealthy for me, but I ran 5 miles today so I don't feel too bad.

Shrimp Burrito
1 corn tamale
1 Mexican pastry
Gingerade Kombucha
Banana
Chicken Cheese steak + fries

KillerGremlin
04-24-2009, 02:52 AM
I made some chocolate chip banana bread with my mushy bananas and I had cereal. My eating schedule is whacked out this week need to get on a good routine again.

Ric
04-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Also, Monte Cristo's rule, but yeah, they are freaking intense. I haven't had one in a long time since I stopped eating pork, but yeah, I love that sandwich.

:confused: You... eat them? I smoke Monté Cristo's myself. And usually just at christmas because they are expensive. Fine cigars though.
What's I like chewing on one? Does it taste nice? I never considered eating one before :lol: perhaps I'll try it :lol:

Ric
04-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Heres mine...

Bowl of cornflakes
fried lunch - eggs, bacon, potatoes etc.
Went out for a japanese - king prawns and a plate of rice with some shit in.

Going out for beer later.

BreakABone
04-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Strawberry waffles
Debating going to grab something to eat or wait until dinner is done here.

KillerGremlin
04-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Strawberry waffles
Debating going to grab something to eat or wait until dinner is done here.

Eggo waffles?