PDA

View Full Version : LOST Tonight (4/1 - "Whatever Happened, Happened")

Bond
04-02-2009, 12:31 AM
And... it's gone.

Did anyone catch the teaser for the next episode? Seemed... quite interesting.

Fox 6
04-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Hahaha. W00t

Teuthida
04-02-2009, 12:32 PM
When Ben woke up. :D

manasecret
04-02-2009, 12:38 PM
I liked Hurley's commentary a lot before (see: when he explains everything that happened on the island in about 30 seconds to his mom), and after this episode he is definitely one of my top 3 characters. He vocalizes what everyone else sitting on the couch is thinking in the back of their heads, about how absurd the time-travel plot seems to be, while all the other survivors are happy to go along living their lives without thinking about how all this time travel mumbo jumbo really works. He plays and vocalizes the viewer's side of the brain that wants to know how the physics of all the shenanigans adds up, while all the other characters play the other side of the viewer's brain that is willing to ignore the physics of it all and just go along with the story. He's a unique character, IMO.

Dylflon
04-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Silly Hugo and Miles.

Of course Ben remembers Sayid. That's why Ben is the most excellent villain of all. He never shows his hand, always plotting plotting plotting.

He got everyone to come back by convincing them that the rest needed saving.

Which they didn't! Oooooohhhhh man.

Bond
04-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Richard said Ben would not remember Sayid (or the past), though.

Fox 6
04-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Indeed he did.

Remember what the smoke monster did to that french dude too. ;)

Dylflon
04-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Richard said Ben would not remember Sayid (or the past), though.

Oh yes. HMMMMM.

I was hoping Ben had always known.

Oh well.

Bube
04-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Isn't it ironic that Jack doesn't save Ben so that he doesn't live to be the man he'll be in the future, but he becomes who he is because Jack doesn't save him?

Dylflon
04-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Isn't it ironic that Jack doesn't save Ben so that he doesn't live to be the man he'll be in the future, but he becomes who he is because Jack doesn't save him?

SNAP!