PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Movies

BreakABone
03-27-2009, 12:35 AM
There is just something about zombie movies that make them so damn fun.

I mean most of them aren't quite horror movies, nor action movies. They are just zombie movies.

So what's some of your favorites?
Least favorites... cheesiest... stuff like that.

Teuthida
03-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Fido.

Combine 017
03-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Atomaton Transfusion, Flight of the dead. Those were some terribly funny movies.

BreakABone
03-27-2009, 01:33 AM
Atomaton Transfusion, Flight of the dead. Those were some terribly funny movies.

Nothing can stop seat zombie!
Other than a seat belt apparently. :lol:

KillerGremlin
03-27-2009, 04:01 AM
I love zombie movies......

I think the remake of Day of the Dead was about as shitty and cheesy as I have seen in past few years.........Flight of the Dead was pretty epic too. Braindead had some good moments......but otherwise was quite awful and not in a fun way (I think it's kinda dated to be honest).

Shaun of the Dead was brilliant "serious" parody. And so was Return of the Living Dead. Return of the Living Dead is just a whacked out funny film with the awesome "tarface" zombie (who to this day still terrifies me), and they hilarious "braiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnssss" line that is so absent from serious zombie films.

People give zombie movies a bad rap.....but it's a good genre.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need some braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnns.

Teuthida
03-27-2009, 08:07 AM
Oh fudge. I forgot about Shaun of the Dead. I'd like to change my answer.

Angrist
03-27-2009, 11:55 AM
I haven't seen that many. I don't want to see too much gore/violence, and that's hard in a zombie movie. :)

That said, I've seen 28 Days/Weeks Later, Resident Evil, remake of Dawn of the Dead. I liked them all, but I guess Dawn had the best atmosphere.

Swan
03-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I love zombie movies.

I tend to buy random bad zombie films just for the fun of them.

Woot Automaton TransfusioN!

Dylflon
03-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Fido.

The guy who directed that graduated from my film program. I had his locker in first year (still had his name written in it).