PDA

View Full Version : LOST Tonight (3/25 - "He's Our You")

Bond
03-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Oh yeah!

Edit: Try to only post spoilers after our PT friends have seen the episode.

manasecret
03-25-2009, 03:10 PM
This one should be a bit better than the last. The last one was too much of a segue episode, not enough revelation. They only have so many episodes of this season to go and then just one more season to explain everything, they need to get a move on!

GameMaster
03-25-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm interested to see what Sayid says/does to little Ben.

According to Faraday's theories, there's nothing Sayid can do to alter the future.

But since little Ben doesn't know about Jack and Co. yet, it seems like an opportune time to explore his mind and find out what he does know.

Bond, if you read this, add the date in your thread title so there's no confusion or accidental spoilers like last week.

Dylflon
03-25-2009, 05:01 PM
This one should be a bit better than the last. The last one was too much of a segue episode, not enough revelation. They only have so many episodes of this season to go and then just one more season to explain everything, they need to get a move on!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

The ending to the episode changes so much. If Ben knew Sayid, Jack, and all them when he was a kid, that means he's known who they are the whole show.

The whole show.

It explains a lot. Like in season 2, there was no rational reason for Ben to infiltrate the Losties group unless he had to see for himself whether it was actually the people from the Dharma Initiative when he grew up.

Also, if he finds out from them that he's still alive with them in the future, it would explain why he's so ballsy all the time, since he knows he won't die.

Edit: We should make a Lost mega-thread or something.

manasecret
03-25-2009, 05:59 PM
I agree, it wasn't all segue, and it was a megaton revelation with major implications (many of which I hadn't thought of before now that you say them).

But that was at the end of the episode. The other 55 minutes was everyone is back on the island and we have to figure out our lies to make it ok. So a segue to fix the plot so that things can continue into more interesting things.

But I'm not really complaining. :D I still immensely enjoy Lost, even on the episodes I complain about.

Bond
03-25-2009, 10:02 PM
WTF.

Fox 6
03-26-2009, 01:00 AM
That cant happen though!

Dylflon
03-26-2009, 04:06 AM
He'll obviously survive. Because of Faraday's rule.

Teuthida
03-26-2009, 06:15 AM
Well, at least Sayid probably feels better.

Fox 6
03-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Id say the best part was Sayid and that sugar cube. :lolz:

manasecret
03-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Why couldn't Sayid just shoot him in the head for good measure. Why doesn't anyone in any movie or show ever do that? Haven't they seen other shows?

Dylflon
03-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Why couldn't Sayid just shoot him in the head for good measure. Why doesn't anyone in any movie or show ever do that? Haven't they seen other shows?

If it didn't happen, it didn't happen. That's the rule.

He just straight up doesn't do it.

Swan
03-26-2009, 05:19 PM
http://www.coedhumor.com/images/posters/full/time_paradox.jpg