It's the Super Monday thread of doom.

We have Chuck.
How I Met Your Mother
Heroes
House

And 24 which has its own thread.

Bond
03-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Had to meet with my group for a project during HIMYM.

How was it? Worth watching?

Typhoid
03-24-2009, 12:53 AM
HIMYM was pretty good. I didn't think it was too awesome, but it had its moments.

Professor S
03-24-2009, 08:35 AM
I like Big Bang Theory as well.

BreakABone
03-24-2009, 01:11 PM
I like Big Bang Theory as well.

That wasn't on last night was it?

Cuz HIMYM was on at 8 and 8:30 so I missed the new episode.

Anyhow, HIMYM was okay not one of their best episodes, but a plot mover.
Chuck I only caught the second half, but poor Chuck always so close to freedom, only for it to be snatched away.
I'm a few weeks behind on Heroes, which may be good or bad as it may force me to stop watching.

BreakABone
04-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Chuck was FRIGGIN AWESOME this week, but I don't think anyone else on these forums watches it. :(

thatmariolover
04-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Chuck WAS friggin awesome this week, and I do watch it semi-religiously. So you're not the only cool person on the forums, I assure you. Heroes has been quite a bit better lately, but it really sucked for a while there.

Angrist
04-09-2009, 08:48 AM
The only running series I'm following is Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The latest episodes have been slightly better than those of some months ago.

Still, the quality has dropped so much that I don't mind it's getting canned.

TheSlyMoogle
04-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Might I just say that I am in love with Heroes forever and always no matter how bad it gets.

BreakABone
04-10-2009, 04:01 AM
Might I just say that I am in love with Heroes forever and always no matter how bad it gets.

I think i finally reached my breaking point with Heroes.
Not so much that it did anything worse than usual, but one week I downloaded and didn't watch (comes on same time as 24/wrestling so can't channel surf) and it has been like 4 episodes since than. It doesn't bother me.

BreakABone
04-14-2009, 09:36 AM
I want to know the punchline to the joke. ;(

Also looks like Chuck is going solo.... ish with Sarah.

Professor S
04-14-2009, 01:33 PM
I want to know the punchline to the joke. ;(

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?

you can't...

wait for it...

peanut butter your dick up someone's ass.

Vampyr
04-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Crazy two weeks on House if anyone is watching.

Typhoid
04-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Crazy two weeks on House if anyone is watching.

Goddamn Kutner.

BreakABone
04-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Goddamn Kutner.

He sacrificed himself to serve our new Lord.

Swan
04-15-2009, 01:47 AM
Man, I was laughing so much from this weeks HIMYM because of the covering of Robin's pregnant belly.

Some of them the covers were so funny and sometimes they just didn't care

TheSlyMoogle
04-18-2009, 05:20 AM
Heroes finally got Storm in the mix. I love it how the majority of the heroes are x-men basically.

BreakABone
04-25-2009, 03:18 AM
Oh forgot to add, Chuck was holy cow awesome!
I mean that could be a season/series finale for most shows, but wow.
One more ep to go than a waiting game to see if it is picked up.

thatmariolover
04-29-2009, 09:45 AM
Chuck was amazing. I missed it the night it aired so I caught up on both it and Heroes last night. I didn't think Heroes was as good as Chuck, but was still a step from most of last season.

TheSlyMoogle
04-30-2009, 04:48 AM
Uhm thought ending of this season of heroes was decent. Still really upset at lack of fight scene showage, but they cut straight to gore?

Extremely upset at that. Think next season will be much better, but not 100% on that. Honestly hope that next season is the last because I don't think it can get much better. Just hoping for something next season that tops season 1 in terms of fucking epic.

BreakABone
04-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Chuck was for a lack of a better term, awesome. I think last week's was a better episode, but if this show returns for a 3rd season curious where it goes.

Also HIMYM was good this week, huge fan of the Marshall/Barney dynamic.

And Swan made a point yesterday, have you realized how many of Ted's relationships last a date or so? In some regards, he is just as bad as Barney with the women.

Teuthida
04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
I just feel bad for his kids. They've been on that couch for over 31 hours straight now.

The Germanator
04-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Man, I just watched the episode in season 3 with Britney Spears. God, she fails at acting. Anyway, I'm slowly catching up...

BreakABone
04-30-2009, 04:25 PM
I just feel bad for his kids. They've been on that couch for over 31 hours straight now.
That's not even the worst part, they have to hear about their dad, and his friends' sexual conquest thus far for 4 years. :(

Man, I just watched the episode in season 3 with Britney Spears. God, she fails at acting. Anyway, I'm slowly catching up...

I actually enjoyed her role on the show especially when she makes her second appearance.

The Germanator
04-30-2009, 04:27 PM
I actually enjoyed her role on the show especially when she makes her second appearance.

Yeah, I mean, I think her character was actually well written into the show, but I thought her "acting" was poor.

BreakABone
05-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Barney is trying to celebrate a milestone this episode.
Don't know if impressed or disgusted.

And the part with charts.