PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Television (2/5)-Boom, Roasted Edition

BreakABone
02-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Yeah its the return of the Office on Thursday after a pretty fun Superbowl episode.

and what does tonight have in store for us?
Well for the one, the return of a former cast member in Karen.
Now Jim and Pam are happy, but Karen was hot.
Michael goes on a speaking tour of the other branches to explain Scranton's relative success, accompanied by his driver, Pam. Karen is back with quite a surprise. Back at the office, Dwight and Jim—now the heads of the party planning committee—forget a birthday, with severe consequences. Meanwhile, Andy falls for someone he should not.

And then 30 Rock,
Liz discovers she has a handsome and newly single neighbor, Dr. Drew Baird, she'd like to meet after receiving his mail by mistake. However, in true Liz fashion their chance at getting to know one another doesn't begin so well. Due to Jack's striking resemblance to a Spanish soap villain, Elisa's grandmother disapproves of their relationship. Jack is determined to do whatever it takes to win her adoration. Back at 30 Rock, the new "TGS" interns invite Tracy out for a night of partying; but Tracy, unwilling to admit it, cannot seem to keep up with the former Wall Street frat boys.

GameMaster
02-05-2009, 04:28 PM
30 Rock
American Idol
Bones
Burn Notice
Colbert Report, The
Daily Show, The
ER
Greys Anatomy
Hells Kitchen
How Stuff Works
Hustle
Kath and Kim
My Name Is Earl ;)
Paris Hiltons British Best Friend
Private Practice
Skins
Smallville
Supernatural
Ugly Betty

The Germanator
02-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Hmm, going out to a show tonight. No TV. I will be sad to miss Hell's Kitchen! Maybe I'll have to Hulu it.

BreakABone
02-07-2009, 04:04 PM
I caught The Office at work the night it aired, sometimes TV is akward when watching with co-workers.

Thus a good episode, I preferred Stress Relief though.

And just saw 30 Rock on Hulu, it was an okay episode.

Teuthida
02-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Mini Mounds Bars!