PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Round 1 - Royal Tragedy

Dylflon
12-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Grand Maester Dylflon rushed hurriedly down one of the keep's many long winding stone pathways. In his older years, Dylflon had become comfortable in his body and allowed himself to accumulate a little more fat than most. Usually this extra girth proved to inhibit his movement, but not today. Dylflon had to keep moving, for if he didn't, the lives of everyone he had sworn to protect could be in danger. He had been sure of what he'd seen, though now it seemed like a fever dream born of too much wine.

Dylflon had been making his way back to the royal banquet hall from treating the king's nephew who had been playing in the ivy bushes and developed a serious case of hives. He happened to glance down a corridor at an intersection in the keep's pathways and saw a faint flickering light. Since the only people thought to be in the keep were those at the private wedding banquet that was soon to start, the king's nephew, and the Grand Maester himself, Dylflon thought investigation would be the most prudent course of action. What he saw he was still not quite sure of; five hooded figures bathed in the light of a single torch. Dylflon could not have said what they had looked like underneath their robes, but their words were unmistakable. Poison the royal family. Dylflon gasped and that was just enough to betray his position.

Dylflon cursed himself now, though avoiding detection is not one of the skills for which maesters earn their chain. He had to warn the king, even if it meant his life. Nothing was more important than saving the royal family. He turned left down one corridor, right down another, and left again. Just as Dylflon thought he had evaded his pursuers he was met with an unwelcome surprise; a dragon bone dagger sticking out of his stomach. Dylflon staggered backwards trying to steady himself on the wall beside him, but it was to no avail. He found himself on his back, bleeding profusely. One of the hooded figures loomed over Dylflon's body, and to his horror, it was a face he recognized. Then the other four hooded figures joined him. Theirs were all familiar faces too. There were a dozen things Dylflon wanted to say. How could you betray the king? Why would you tarnish your names so? How do you expect to get away with this? Instead of words, his mouth only sputtered his life's blood.

-----

Combine's back ached from hours of standing and the grumbling in his stomach wasn't doing much to help the situation. The private wedding banquet had been going on for hours it seemed, with dish after dish of delicious food being served. Combine and his brothers of the city watch had to look on hungrily, standing perfectly upright, in full chain mail. Schadenfreude seemed to be just as hungry as Combine but their captain Bond managed to avoid letting his stomach betray his expression. Captain Bond stared out across the hall stoically, no doubt looking for any small indication of evil doing. Bond was nothing if not vigilant. He had every right to be however considering the queer company the royal family had been keeping of late. In this large banquet hall was seated, less than twenty guests. A few members of the city guard and some brothers of the Royal guard were also in attendance. The point of this feast it appeared, was to have a small private function before the real wedding in order to let the royal family and the betrothed relax. Some knights had gained access due to their victories in the tournament that morning. Of note were Sir Fox who had won the joust and Sir Jeepnut who had been the victor in the melee. All the expected people were there. The King and Queen, their Prince, the Prince's soon to be wife Lady Ulala, Ulala's father Lord Swan, the King's brother, and the Hand. The King's more violent and unforgiving nature had been surfacing of late but Dyne as the King's hand had been more than sufficient at acting as a public face the commoners could agree with. Maester Teuthida was in attendance though by the vacant look on his face, one would assume he was somewhere else entirely. Septon Typhoid was prattling off about some pious nonsense, but this was the norm.

There were however, attendees that put Combine on edge. The singer for instance was entirely unknown to the court until yesterday when he won the tourney of the bards. This bard champion Thespis was from the Eastern Realm and wore a long shaggy beard that concealed his facial expressions. The only thing that gave any indication of his mood or disposition were his eyes. They appeared to be joyous eyes, eyes with a hint of laughter in them. Whether that was a good or bad thing, Combine could not say. The assassin Fyacin was in attendance. Though Fyacin had served the king for years it still seemed odd to bring an assassin to a wedding banquet. The Hand's pet Angrist was there. Angrist was a sellsword whom Dyne hires out for special contracts. Angrist was a favorite of Dyne's and he seemed to bring him everywhere, even to painfully inappropriate places at which no sellsword had right to be.

The queerest of all the guests however was the Red Priest. The Red Priests preached of one God instead of the Seven Gods of Westeros. Their God was the God of light and it was said that the Red Priests could divine things from the flames. This priest Germanator had become an instant enemy of Septon Typhoid but was well loved by the Queen who had adopted this strange God as her own. Why she would invite him to this feast however was entirely beyond Combine.

The feast went on and the small number of guests talked and jested and eventually it was time for the toasts. Lord Swan made a excessively long and drunken speech about the beauty of these two houses joining. By the time he was done everyone in the hall needed a drink. The King beckoned for the head servant to pour wine for the royal family, Ulala, and Lord Swan. Ulala drank from her cup greedily as soon as it was poured. Combine looked over to his captain. From the look on Bond's face, Combine could tell something was amiss. Ulala was choking. She clawed at her throat but could make no sounds. Her eyes bulged and her face turned black. Maester Teuthida did everything in his power to help her but in the end he was powerless. Lord Swan fell to his knees and let out a horrible wail.

"Seize the servant" came the cry from the king. The servant was already running for the door, straight towards Combine. Combine stepped into the path of the servant but was almost knocked off his feet when the servant crashed into him. For such a small man, his strength was almost unbelievable. The servant pulled out a dragon bone dagger and attempted to stab Combine with it, but Combine managed to dodge the blade narrowly before thrusting his own into the servants chest. The servant sputtered and choked, and then died. Combine breathed a sigh of relief. Then the servant's mouth opened and a wisp of black smoke rose up into the hall. The smoke appeared to take the shape of a man before dissipating entirely.

The command from the King came loud and clear, and echoed through the entire hall.

"Bar the gates. Nobody leaves the Keep."

-----

PLAYER LIST/CHARACTERS/SUSPECTS

1. BreakABone - Lord Commander of the Royal Guard
2. thatmariolover - Brother to the King
3. Dyne - Hand to the King (essentially vice-king; can speak with king's authority)
4. Bond - Captain of the City Guard
5. manasecret - Royal Guard
6. Teuthida - Maester (scholar/healer)
7. Swan - Lord Father of the Bride
8. GameMaster - Knight
9. Schadenfreude - City Guard
10. uber_paddler - Prince
11. Typhoid - Septon (high priest)
12. Fox 6 - Knight
13. Angrist - Sellsword (mercenary)
14. Germanator - Red Priest
15. jeepnut - Knight
16. Jason1 - Royal Guard
17. Combine 017 - City Guard
18 Thespis721 - Singer
19. Vampyr - Knight
20. Fyacin - Assassin

This round will end in two days on Sautrday December 20th at 10:59 am PST/ 1:59 pm Eastern.

Make sure to get at least two posts in and your vote.

Dylflon
12-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Have fun guys.

thatmariolover
12-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Albeit a risk, I will chance the first post. I am good, but unfortunately have no abilties to aid our side in finding or punishing the culprits. All I can say is that they must be witches, and they have to burn (:p).

manasecret
12-18-2008, 03:47 PM
You guys are all so guilty. Like usual.

Fyacin
12-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Very good narrative.

*back in character*
Only someone rich could afford such a knife... That servant must be in league with someone here. Someone wealthier then I, the poor assassin.
;)

BreakABone
12-18-2008, 04:29 PM
I only skimmed the narrative, busy day at work for once, but these two lines caught my attention.

Maester Teuthida was in attendance though by the vacant look on his face, one would assume he was somewhere else entirely. Septon Typhoid was prattling off about some pious nonsense, but this was the norm.

A vacant look on Danny's face is pretty common.
And well I can imagine Typhoid doing that. :P

Anyhow, I want all guards to fall in line royal and city.

As lord commander.

jeepnut
12-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Very good narative. Sets to mood quite nicely says I.

Winner of the melee contest hmm? And I don't even own a Gamecube.

Angrist
12-18-2008, 05:37 PM
The narration does not reveal who's a traitor.

Swan
12-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Angrist was a favorite of Dyne's and he seemed to bring him everywhere, even to painfully inappropriate places at which no sellsword had no right to be.

Double negative

Typhoid
12-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Albeit a risk, I will chance the first post. I am good, but unfortunately have no abilties to aid our side in finding or punishing the culprits.

That's exactly something someone who is guilty would say.

Fox 6
12-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Lets the games begin.

We must find and root out this evil

BreakABone
12-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Nice story.

Poor Swan, I bet his wedding gift was an Earl of Earlham action figure. ;)

Vampyr
12-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Song of Ice and Fire, nice. :D

Weilding Ice, the blade of his forefathers, Sir Vampyr stalked the Keep, pondering the eyes of its guests. Being a master of reading people, he at once noticed the evil gleam shining in one of the peoples eyes who must be responsible.

Swinging Ice forward in one hand, he brought the tip of the blade within millimeters of the traitors neck, and loudly declared, !vote Fyacin, the terrible assassin.

The hall dipped into silence as everyone turned to stare.

Typhoid
12-18-2008, 08:02 PM
I'll back you on this, Vampy.

!vote Fyacin

Combine 017
12-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Horray, I killed someone, but since when do I get hungry?

Vampyrs post makes it seem like hes the seer, so Fyacin is a tempting vote, but ill wait for more evidence to arise.

What are your orders Captain Bond?

The Germanator
12-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Angrist is fishy to me only because of what he said in the other thread, but I dunno. This first vote is always the hardest...We pretty much know nothing at this point.

Oh yeah, and I guess we are enemies, Typhoid. So true to life...

GameMaster
12-18-2008, 08:25 PM
I tainted Ulala's drink when she rejected my sexual advances.

The worst part is I got off on her rejections.

Jason1
12-18-2008, 08:38 PM
By george, I hereby declare everyone at the wedding to be of the queerest of the queer!

Vampyr
12-18-2008, 08:53 PM
As Typhoid approaches Sir Vampyr from his back, he believes that it is one of the other would-be poisonists sneaking up behind him, and quickly turns, swinging Ice in a wild arc, and proceeding to lop off the left hand of Typhoid, screaming a vicious battle cry the entire time: !retract Fyacin, !vote Typhoid.

Fox 6
12-18-2008, 08:56 PM
It was a trap!

Wait is he allowed to chop off you hand? in a narrative like that

Vampyr
12-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Typhoid screams like a girl, and Sir Vampyr quickly realizes Typhoid actually wants to help, so he spins again, his golden plate mail gleaming in the candle light of the hall way as the tip of his sword rakes across the stone floor, sparks blazing around it, and shouting all the while, "Sorry about your hand, !retract Typhoid, !vote Fyacin!"

The entire crowd of on lookers gasp as they realize Sir Vampyr accidentally beheaded Ulala's corpse as he was turning.

Fyacin
12-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Vampyr. Poor mislead Vampyr. You accuse me without evidence and without honor, and, suprise, the pries votes with the oh so noble knight. If the one man among you familiar with darkness dies, how will you be protected from the darkness that yet lives? However, I will not accuse ye in turn, for I beleive you simply swing madly, driven by fear.

BreakABone
12-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Vampyr. Poor mislead Vampyr. You accuse me without evidence and without honor, and, suprise, the pries votes with the oh so noble knight. If the one man among you familiar with darkness dies, how will you be protected from the darkness that yet lives? However, I will not accuse ye in turn, for I beleive you simply swing madly, driven by fear.

I will support you if finish my story before the end of the round. ;)

But yeah wild accusations in the first round is awesome.

Vampyr
12-18-2008, 09:15 PM

I don't understand what you're saying, but I'm going to keep acting tough until I figure it out.

Fox 6
12-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Hes calling you out! Challange him to a sword duel!

Fyacin
12-18-2008, 09:24 PM
BaB, I am always happy to partake in the arts, but my proffesion leaves me too little time to pursue them for my liking. Since we are locked in this keep, however, I shall update myself on your saga.

My words hold no hidden meaning vampyr.

Bond
12-18-2008, 10:14 PM
What are your orders Captain Bond?
Vote as you see fit, my good sir!

Teuthida
12-18-2008, 10:36 PM
I couldn't save her. A tragedy, yes. But what are we to do about that wedding cake?

jeepnut
12-18-2008, 10:52 PM
I couldn't save her. A tragedy, yes. But what are we to do about that wedding cake?

How do we know that it's not poisoned as well? Or are you trying to trick us into eating it?

Dylflon
12-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Vampyr's narrations are not canon.

Vampyr
12-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Realizing that Ice is causing more trouble than it is solving, Sir Vampyr proceeds to sheath his weapon, then to roll a keg of ale to the side, revealing a secret indention in the stone walls.

From within this indention, he wheels out a jet black cannon, already loaded with a steel ball. Aiming it at Jeepnut, he lights a match and threatens to fire, declaring !retract Fyacin, !Vote Jeepnut.

Thespis721
12-19-2008, 12:02 AM
This tragedy has caused quite the disruption,
And I am a bit on the overwhelm.
I'll do what I can to root out the corruption,
As a humble bard from the Eastern Realm.

Swan
12-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Dear god!

YOU MONSTER!

You have desecrated my daughters body! For this I shall do all that is in my power to see that you are punished

!vote Vampyr

Oh god, the redness of the blood

Angrist
12-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Vampyrs post makes it seem like hes the seer, so Fyacin is a tempting vote, but ill wait for more evidence to arise.The result of the seer's inspection shall not arrive until the next round.

In the meanwhile, I'm thinking.

manasecret
12-19-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm so tired and have been so busy. I'm leaving early tomorrow for a week to visit my girlfriend's family in Tennessee (14 hour drive, :Puke:), where there is a lack of computers and internet for the most part. I will try my best to get on through a cell phone and post and vote for one of you guilty people, which is of course all of you.

Fyacin
12-19-2008, 10:05 AM
I notice you're looking a mite, fidgety, Manasecret. Need to get somewhere? *sharpens knife*

(out of character) Us villagers could mercy kill you Mana, if you wanted...

manasecret
12-19-2008, 10:34 AM
And miss out on the fun??? :) Nah, I signed up to play (and to make wild accusations... ahem !vote Fyacin). Trying to make it easy to kill off one of the good guys perhaps? I'm just warning people if I don't end up voting once or miss a post.

Fyacin
12-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Erp. I think, perhaps, that I should stop talking... Lots of nervous people in this room.

manasecret
12-19-2008, 12:02 PM
I have had more thoughts... !retract Fyacin. I will have to think more about this.

thatmariolover
12-19-2008, 12:53 PM
You guys are so wishy washy! Vote, retract, vote, retract...

!vote manasecret

And may God have mercy on your soul (ye damn witch).

Dyne
12-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Ye gods, this is a difficult one to read off of the bat.

As King's advisor, I officially declare this "madness".

BreakABone
12-19-2008, 03:18 PM
First round crapshoot is always fun, as are the random alliances that pop-up.

Anyone want to join a winning team?

GameMaster
12-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Stick with me and you'll never go hungry again!!!

Jason1
12-19-2008, 03:40 PM
I have always been suspicious of my Lord Commander. Felt he was a cheat, someone who would be low enough to want to poision people.

!Vote BreakaBone

Fox 6
12-19-2008, 04:06 PM
These things are always hard to judge at the start.

All those that are evil say "aye"

Angrist
12-19-2008, 04:33 PM
I think we should start getting suspicious of those who haven't posted yet, or who have posted only minimally. Trying to stay under the radar.
What's a radar? I'm just a simple mercany trying to make a living in this magical medieval world. :confused:

Dyne
12-19-2008, 04:34 PM
I think we should start getting suspicious of those who haven't posted yet, or who have posted only minimally. Trying to stay under the radar.
What's a radar? I'm just a simple mercany trying to make a living in this magical medieval world. :confused:

Hahah, pff. I wasn't going to post until Typhoid made me do it. Evildoers are usually proactive, not lazy. That's my theory.

Typhoid
12-19-2008, 04:36 PM
Why don't we get suspicious of those who try to convince us to get suspicious of others, thusly passing the blame.

The Germanator
12-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Why don't we get suspicious of those who try to convince us to get suspicious of others, thusly passing the blame.

That sounds awfully...suspicious.

BreakABone
12-19-2008, 05:01 PM
I say we try an honesty pact.

Everyone that is good, say "Good"
And everyone that is evil say, "Die"

Only 4 people need to post Die, and we are set.

Good.

thatmariolover
12-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Good.

Typhoid
12-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Good.

Dyne
12-19-2008, 05:26 PM
Good.

jeepnut
12-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Good.

Dylflon
12-19-2008, 05:40 PM
Raaaargh. I have to cover a shift tomorrow at work that will keep me out of the house all day.

Round 1 deadline is extended to Saturday at 7:59 pm PST / 10:59 pm Eastern.

I get off work at that time so I'll update shortly after. Sorry guys!

Fyacin
12-19-2008, 05:44 PM
I say we try an honesty pact.

Everyone that is good, say "Good"
And everyone that is evil say, "Die"

Only 4 people need to post Die, and we are set.

Good.

What happens if you get all "Good"?

Good.

thatmariolover
12-19-2008, 05:49 PM
What happens if you get all "Good"?

Good.

You used 'Good' twice in a row! Double positive = Evil!?!?

j/k :p

Angrist
12-19-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm not taking part in your silly game, I'd rather die!

Seriously, what good is this going to do? So after the game you can point fingers and say "You weren't honest!"?

I don't need an honesty pact and I don't need to tell you I'm good. Take that however you want.

Fyacin
12-19-2008, 06:26 PM
!vote Angrist

:D

!retract Angrist

GameMaster
12-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Die

manasecret
12-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Well we know the first four to say "good" are definitely evil. That would be TML, Typh, Dyne, and jeepnut. Everyone, attack!

Then again, maybe BaB is starting this little game so we can think of him as being good. I dunno, but I'm going to have to get a vote in before I leave tomorrow, so right now my random vote is !vote TML, since he voted for me. Take that!

Combine 017
12-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Thats not a very random vote if your voting against TML cause he voted at you... thats not very random at all.

Hes a witch! or at the very least some form of goblin.

Bond
12-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I attempted to make a current vote standings, but then I gave up after the tenth retraction.

Fox 6
12-19-2008, 08:26 PM
:lolz:

jeepnut
12-19-2008, 08:35 PM
I attempted to make a current vote standings, but then I gave up after the tenth retraction.

I shall do it then.

Fyacin 1
jeepnut 1
Vampyr 1
manasecret 1
BreakaBone 1
thatmariolover 1

And now, I shall break the six-way tie.

Vote !Vampyr

Not only did you vote for me, but your constant voting and retracting confused me and I just can't have that.

Combine 017
12-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Vote !Vampyr\

Wrong color!

jeepnut
12-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Wrong color!

What?

Fyacin
12-19-2008, 09:13 PM
!vote Vampyr

Two reasons, one, Jeepnut already voted for you, two, I can see no good reason for randomly accusing people.

Schadenfreude
12-19-2008, 10:12 PM
If the Captain of the City Guard dies, then I can take his place!

Vote !Bond

BreakABone
12-19-2008, 10:24 PM

Vote !Bond

So you go on a murderous rampage... just to gain power?

Sounds like me.

Combine 017
12-19-2008, 10:41 PM

Hes our Captain, you should remain loyal until your final breath, or die as the traitorous dog you are!

!vote Schadenfreude

Vampyr
12-20-2008, 12:58 AM
Whirling Ice in a wicked fashion, Sir Vampyr strikes out.

!retract Jeepnut

!vote Fyacin

BreakABone
12-20-2008, 01:24 AM
Die

Well, that settles that.

!vote GameMaster

GameMaster
12-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Well, that settles that.

!vote GameMaster

How do I know you're not just duping me? :mad:

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9646/picture2oo6.th.png (http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2oo6.png)

!vote BreakABone

Bond
12-20-2008, 02:35 AM
Scandalous!

Dylflon
12-20-2008, 03:27 AM
No screen capping eachother's PMs either.

Next one to do it is gone.

GameMaster
12-20-2008, 04:13 AM
No screen capping eachother's PMs either.

Next one to do it is gone.

http://www.idleidiots.com/zach/BWAHAHA.JPG

Thespis721
12-20-2008, 04:41 AM
When voting for who is right and who is wrong,
The question we must ask when all is said and done,
I may just make it the title of my next song,
Was Anyone The Enemy of Dylflon?

BreakABone
12-20-2008, 04:56 AM
Would just like to state in my defense... GM photoshopped that pic.
Where's the rest of my signature? :confused:

So sticking with my vote of GM because that's just weird.

jeepnut
12-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Whether real or not, someone who screencaps PMs can't be trusted.

Retract !Vampyr

Vote !GameMaster

The Germanator
12-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Agreed. He is an untrustworthy character.

!Vote GameMaster

Fyacin
12-20-2008, 11:00 AM
!retract vampyr
!vote Gamemaster

Thespis721
12-20-2008, 11:21 AM
While technology today is truly a gem,
It IS quite shifty to screencap a PM.

I hope this doesn't bring our demise much faster,
But I do !voteGamemaster

Fox 6
12-20-2008, 12:35 PM
Well that just so happens to be 4 people who voted for the same person

:ohreilly:

! vote germinator

Bond
12-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Standings:

GameMaster 5
Fyacin 2
BreakaBone 2
manasecret 1
thatmariolover 1
Bond 1
Schadenfreude 1
The Germanator 1

Swan
12-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Hey Bondo unless I retracted my vote sometime I believe Vamp had a vote

Bond
12-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Oops. I will fix this.

Bond
12-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Standings:

GameMaster 5
Fyacin 2
BreakABone 2
Vampyr 1
Manasecret 1
thatmariolover 1
Bond 1
Schadenfreude 1
The Germanator 1

Not voted:

Dyne
Bond
Teuthida
Uber_paddler
Angrist

Schadenfreude
12-20-2008, 02:41 PM
What will it be Bond? Will you follow the pack or try to take me down?

Dyne
12-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Still following this thread, and I have no idea who to vote for.

So I'll vote the last person who posted. :D

!vote Schadenfreude

uber_paddler
12-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Prince is in da house!!! Now that that's out of the way, I guess I'll !voteGamemaster so as to not anger the masses.

Angrist
12-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Hm... so far I haven't heard anyone jumping to GM's defense. If he were a poisoner, surely his 3 friends would come to his aid?

Of course I don't want to defend him, I just thought I'd point that out.

I'll cast my vote within a few hours, because I won't be online for 20 hours.

Bond
12-20-2008, 04:08 PM
!Vote Vampyr.

Just because you've been so tricky the last few games.

Angrist
12-20-2008, 05:45 PM
I said I would go with the one least posting, and I will.

It's either Teuthida or uber_paddler.
!Vote uber_paddler.

Teuthida
12-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Sorry, my internet was down for a little over 24 hours. Verizon did something to my neighbor's line yesterday and in the process cut off our internet and landline. When the guy came to fix it he said our number was actually at our neighbor's place.

!vote GameMaster although missed voting deadline.

Combine 017
12-20-2008, 08:56 PM
!vote GameMaster although missed voting deadline.

No your should still have time to vote.

Dylflon says:
Raaaargh. I have to cover a shift tomorrow at work that will keep me out of the house all day.

Round 1 deadline is extended to Saturday at 7:59 pm PST / 10:59 pm Eastern.

I get off work at that time so I'll update shortly after. Sorry guys!

You've got lots of time.

Teuthida
12-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Ohh, I missed that. Thought it was still 2pm. Shall review thread to see if should change vote.

GameMaster
12-20-2008, 09:32 PM
I really don't want to be voted out. I was just trying to stir up a little holiday mischief, that's all.

For Christmas, can I have a second chance? :(

Vampyr
12-20-2008, 11:07 PM
!Vote Vampyr.

Just because you've been so tricky the last few games.

I haven't even won one since the first one. :(