PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy IV: DS

magus113
08-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Anyone else pick up a copy of this?

I actually like it a lot, but also 4 has been a personal favorite of mine.

Fyacin
08-07-2008, 10:54 AM
I kind of want it, then I remember how hideous the sprites were in the ff3 for DS. I will probably borrow my friends SNES and play it some time... (or emulate it)

DeathsHand
08-07-2008, 01:07 PM
I might have purchased it if I didn't already own the original version for GBA, and if I had ever played my copy of III for the DS...

Dyne
08-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Yes, I've heard great things about this game, and I want this DS remake. However, it sucks that I haven't finished FF3DS yet. :( I got stuck at some tower where you turn into a frog.

magus113
08-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Yes, I've heard great things about this game, and I want this DS remake. However, it sucks that I haven't finished FF3DS yet. :( I got stuck at some tower where you turn into a frog.

Oh yeah. That place is annoying.

I finished FF3 for the DS a long long time ago. The last tower was absolutely annoying, especially since you had to go through the entire place without saving. Oy. It was terrible.

I never bought FF4 Advance. That's one thing that I will say "Shame on you, Square Enix" for. So many remakes, and they just add more stuff.

I really hope that they do the same kind of remake for FF6, including voice overs, etc.

And to be honest, the 3D sprites were definitely a step up from the original FF2 for the SNES, which I played.

There were a lot of things that were well done, added, and fixed in this remake.