PDA

View Full Version : MLB Season 2008-2009 Discussion

Bond
07-28-2008, 10:27 PM
http://www.legogh.com/MOCpages/lego-mlb-major-league-baseball-logo.jpg

Yeah, we really needed this.

Fox 6
07-28-2008, 11:24 PM
Half way through the season? Rock on. Go Evan Langoria!

The Germanator
07-29-2008, 12:02 AM
I follow the Philadelphia Phillies and we are currently .5 games out of first place even though we've played terribly for the last month. I don't have a whole lot of confidence in our pitching, and our hitting is streaky and inconsistent. Still love 'em though, and I hope we can pull off a 2nd straight division title. I wouldn't expect a title, but maybe one series win.

jeepnut
07-29-2008, 12:59 AM
Cardinals are obviously my team. I still can't decide if this team is good enough to make it or not. They've hung in there in a tough division, but they've shown serious signs of weakness lately. Carpenter returns on Wednesday. Here's hoping all goes well.

jeepnut
07-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Yet another discussion dies after I post in it. I beginning to feel tainted.

The Germanator
07-30-2008, 05:56 PM
I think it died because the Brewers started getting smacked around by the Cubs and Bond is sad.

That should get things going.

Bond
07-30-2008, 06:07 PM
I think it died because the Brewers started getting smacked around by the Cubs and Bond is sad.

That should get things going.
That combined with the Favre saga does have me in a bit of a depressed sports mood. Hopefully the Brewers can win tonight.

Big move by the Angels trading for Teixeira. They have to be the world series favorite.

And, who could have believed the Devil Rays would be leading their division this late in the season? Crazy!