PDA

View Full Version : GT Adventure 1: Villains

BreakABone
07-27-2008, 09:55 AM
I had an idea a few months ago to do a continuing story using the posters as comic book heroes/villains. And it was going well, but like some ideas it kind of dies down as time goes on. Well here I am sitting here at work bored on a Sunday morning and I felt I would give it another chance. Now, I am too lazy to look back the two threads to remember powers/names/alliances so I just crafted a makeshift list of my own and sketched out an intro from that.

Just as a head's up not everyone included in the story will be introduced in this first chapter, there are a lot of you.

Prologue
I have watched as the world attempts to tear itself apart time and time again. And each time it does, a brave group of warriors exhaust their energy trying to thwarty these challenges. Those kindred souls who help keep armageddeon on hold just one more day. However, recently I have noticed an unsettling movement in the balance between good and evil. There is change in the air and it does not seem to be for the better. The forces that would destroy the world seem to be mobilizing and growing stronger. While those forces which call themselves her guardian seem to be dwindling. I sadly can not interfere in the going on in the world so I sit back and watch as it unfolds.

Chapter 1
"Reports are pouring in right now. The bodies of Alpha and The Dude were found..." Click!
"Late breaking news, we can now confirm that Alpha and The Dude are dead..." Click!
"Another dark day for the world of crime fighters as Alpha and The Dude..." Click!
The TV was turned off. Bond whispered to himself, "Those damn fools I told them to be careful." The Dude and Alpha were two of his highest ranking agents at Guys Against Most Evil Synidcates (G.A.M.E.S), but now they would be added to his ever growing list of deceased soldiers.
He could not piece it together; there were obvious forces at work, but they did a great job of keeping their identity and motives masked. Even rumblings from the underworld gave him little advantage, Bond sank back into his seat wondering what his next course of action would be.
------------------
Three men sat around a wooden circular table. In front of them were photos, most of them featured men and women in ridiculous costumes with even worse names.

The first man sitting closest to the door spoke first, "Our Combine soldiers are working out much better than we could have anticipated."
"Indeed they are. And the best thing about it is that fool Bond is baffled," said the man seated to his left.
The last man took a bite out of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich before he spoke, "Who would have imagined the change we would make in just a year."
The three men thought back to just a year ago when they were the jokes of the underworld. They weren't A-class or even B-Class villains, they just weren't. No one respected them or feared them.
Then their lucky break came when they discovered a factory working on these new soldiers. These Combine soldiers as it was. The gang quickly disposed of those who stood in their way. They then called in the villain's tech expert The Germantor or The Germ to most who used his services. He studied the technology and was able to began mass production of the soldiers in a little less than two months. In return, all he asked for was the chance to study the soldiers more closely in private. A minor payment the Canadian Coaliton thought.
Yeah, the Canadian Coalition was big time now. The three friends for life now commanded an army of hundreds. And they had made good work of them so far. Crippling G.A.M.E.S severely. Now the three sat around planning their next plan of attack.

"Who is next on the agenda?" spoke Dyne.
"I think it is time we did a little house cleaning!" roared Dyflon.
Dyne looked at him puzzled, "What do you mean?"
Dyflon dropped two photos in the middle of the table.
"Yes! We finally get around to those traitors! I've been waiting for this day." Typhoid said taking another bite out of his sandwich as he finished.
"Then it is agreed?" asked Dyflon. They all shook their heads in agreement.
---------------
The story on the other side of the continent however was not as exciting. The spirit in this room was a little more hostile. Ready to explode at any moment.
"What the fuck has happened to us? A year ago we were known as the Triple Threat, we were untouchable, unstoppable and most of all respected. Now look at us, no one wants to do business with us. No one wants to be associated with us. No one knows our name!" exumed one member.

The setting for this room was not much different than that of the Canadian Coalition, there was a circular table that sat three and there was currently three members. However, one stood up pacing back and forth while he spoke. The other two just looked on wondering what he would say next. They did not have to wait much longer as he threw a newspaper on the table and continued his rant.

"Just look at this shit. The Dude and Alpha are dead now! Do you know how many times we did battle with them and were unsuccessful? Now these guys! These guys who a year ago wouldn't be able to enter the same city as us are the most elite villains in the world. They are doing things in minutes what we attempted to for years. Someone explain this to me."

Bluefire continued pacing back and forth in the room while Magus and Raged sat there in silence. Neither with the courage to speak first.

"Listen Geo..."
"What have I told you about calling me that!" barked Bluefire.
"Whatever "Bluefire" let's not dwell on what has happened. We need to deal with what we are going to do." Magus responded as calmly as possible.
"And what do you have in mind?" Bluefire quizzed.
This time it was Raged who spoke up, "I was thinking that we could hit the Canadian Coalition hard and take them out."
"There is so much wrong with that I don't even fucking know where to begin. First off, they have been killing heroes that we never could so how do you plan on killing them?!?! And secondly, you see how much respect they have garnered in the underworld if we took them out we would be dead within a week! So no that will not fly!"

They returned to the silence once again as each man tried to come up with some course of action to get the name of Tres Amigos back on the map.
"I got it!" shouted Magus excitedly, "We take out the G.A.M.E.S headquarters!"
"Again we have attemp...." but Bluefire was cut off this time.
"No he is right. Most of Bond's troops have been taken out. They must be running low on manpower and what they do have left must be stretched beyond their limits. It is the perfect time." Raged explained.
"Then it is settled. We strike G.A.M.E.S headquarters!"
The three men began to make their plans.
---------------
"That damn fool!" The Professor sat in his office watching the reports of The Dude and Alpha's deaths. "He was always such a brilliant pupil, but he had to join the side of good."

The Professor was referring to Bond as he once was his protege. Trained at the Strangler Instituion, The Professor saw a bright future filled with unlimited opporunities for Bond until he turned his back and decided to join G.A.M.E.S that potential he saw came to fruition as Bond skyrocketed through the ranks until he was leader.

Now however, his team was being picked apart, and The Professor couldn't help but to reflect upon the good Bond would have done on his side now. A weakened G.A.M.E.S HQ was the perfect place to make your name. The Professor already had a plan in motion but it dealt with his newest students. He was not as confident in their abilities.

Nevertheless, he would soon come face to face with his old student once again.

This actually came out a bit longer than I expected and since I am working. Will have to write the rest of part one either later at work or when I get home. I hope for feedback as I had some fun would like to do it again. :lolz:

Bube
07-27-2008, 10:21 AM
"Why am I not in there!?" screamed Bube, and bashed BaB's head in..

:p

Combine 017
07-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Can I be a super villain? And they will call me, "The Headcrabler!" or something like that.

thatmariolover
07-27-2008, 04:03 PM
The Canadian Coalition must be stopped! I really want more of this stuff. Keep it coming!

BlueFire
07-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Tres Amigos, eh..

BreakABone
07-27-2008, 04:44 PM
"Why am I not in there!?" screamed Bube, and bashed BaB's head in..

:p
I said not everyone was introduced yet.
They need some form of an introduction.

Can I be a super villain? And they will call me, "The Headcrabler!" or something like that.

And you are already in there. You are a class of cloned soldier.

BreakABone
07-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Here is the second half of chapter 1... I hope.

Life can come at you in a fever pitch or it can slowly creep by you. In this case, life seemed to be playing some evil trick on Aladuf and Flunkie. Five minutes, five measly minutes now seemed like an eternity.

They had just hung up the phone. On the other end was HIM, yeah that him. He told them that he would be arriving at their residence in exactly 5 minutes. Now, if it was anyone else the 5 minutes would not concern them. But HIM of all people HIM!.

There was gossip and rumors that he had made a few house calls in his days but even those were rare and the last noted one was over a decade ago. Then there was the other talk, about his other house visits. When those visits occurred however, the home owner was hardly ever seen again. They hoped and prayed it was not that type of a visit.

They both came to the same conclusion that it wasn't that type of visit. Why would he call ahead to give up the element of surprise? Perhaps, he was so confident in his ability that he felt kind of cocky and wanted the challenge. But they had to erase that thought from their mind. There was no way he was coming to visit them for that reason. They had flown under the radar for so long.

They looked at the clock. Only a minute. Only a single minute had passed but the thoughts continued racing through their heads.

It was Flunkie who finally decided to break the silence, "What do you think he wants with us?"

"I really wish I knew," was all the reply Aladuf could muster.

Aladuf began twindling his thumb, while Flunkie decided time would pass faster if he stared at the door. He stared for what seemed like forever until he glanced at the clock and realized that only one minute had passed. There was still another 3 minutes remaining. It was driving them crazy.

"Remember that time... I wonder what ever happened to them?" Flunkie asked trying to distract himself.

Aladuf pasued to think before he responded, "That was gruesom, I think they were able to identify some pieces of them. Not 100% sure. Didn't care then. Don't care now."

They returned to their personal silence. As the seconds hand on the clock seemed to be frozen in place, they had no idea what to do.

As the clock began to drive them crazy, they started to notice the small creeks and cracks in their apartment. They rushed to try and fix up the place as best as possible. Covering a hole here, sweeping there or dumping in a closet. It was the best they could do in such short notice. Why had they never realized how terrible this place looked until now.

Just when they were getting into the groove of fixing up their place, there came a knock on the door it may as well have been lightning striking. The two men stood paralyzed by the sound. Neither wanted to move, but both wanted to answer the door.

Then came a second, louder knock on the door. This one knocked them out of their paralysis as they both rushed toward the door.

They swung it open, and there he was. Standing in front of the door, "May I come in?" They stepped aside so that he could enter and shut the door behind him.
-------------
"Hey! That man..." before she could finish her sentence the theft was gone. She looked around stunned at what just happened. She was always so careful, but he came out of nowhere and disappeared just as quickly.
------------
He rose out of his coffin. From the corner of his eye, he could still see daylight breaking.
"It is too early for me." He went back into his slumber.
-----------
"Master! Master! News from the outside."
"What is it my most loyal of apprentices?"
"It seems like the heroes Alpha and The Dude have been killed."
"That is excellent news. It seems like our plan is progressing nicely."
"Indeed master. Shall I inform the others?"
"Not yet. Let's have this play out a little more. I shall wait for the fall of the angel before we make our presence known."
"Very well master. I will keep you informed."
"Thank you. And your place in the new regime has already been determined. Now leave me to rest."
"As you wish Master."

Bond
07-27-2008, 06:14 PM
This is awesome. We should totally create an interactive saga.

Swan
07-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Sweet, but I swear if I am one of the CC's lackies I will kill you Earl

magus113
07-28-2008, 10:31 AM
At first I was like "Ha Triple Threat!"

Then I read on and I just cursed BaB and all of his asshole-ery

BreakABone
07-28-2008, 11:11 AM
This is awesome. We should totally create an interactive saga.
Well, I had passed the idea before. It just never got off the ground. :lolz:
Anyhow, this is Villains, the next one is Heroes and the 3rd will be Origins.
I will ask everyone for input if they like.
So start thinking.

Sweet, but I swear if I am one of the CC's lackies I will kill you Earl
Well already gave you the head's up.
But won't be many lackeys. Foot soldiers sure.
But few lackeys.

At first I was like "Ha Triple Threat!"

Then I read on and I just cursed BaB and all of his asshole-ery
Well Triple Threat is generic, but you and Geo have had troubles with it. So anything better and we will see.

Tossing around the Cuban Crisis Connection.
Third Degree
Triad Killers

I don't know.

Anyhow, I don't know when Heroes will be up.
Maybe tonight to give everyone a week or so to do origins.
Or maybe it will be weekly.
Who knows.

birdman
07-28-2008, 01:29 PM
You have me waiting in suspense to how we all fit together, and how some of us are going to come in.

Combine 017
07-28-2008, 06:39 PM
I better not be someones minion, unless it is an army of cloned me's.

BreakABone
07-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Well in between some stuff at work.
I got two stories in.
I will post Heroes when I get home.
And the other one 13. Will be posted in two days.
It was something I thought would be an awesome moment.
After that, we shall open it up.