PDA

View Full Version : Worst alcoholic beverage

Combine 017
07-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Right now im enjoying Vanilla Vodka and coke, as well as Whiskey on the rocks.

Whats your favorite drink to get wasted on?

Dyne
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Is this the 6th thread now?

Combine 017
07-16-2008, 10:20 PM
Possibly, I was to lazy to look if there was any others so I made my own. Maybe it should change to "worst alcoholic beverage". In that case id have to say Grappa.

Dyne
07-16-2008, 10:26 PM
Hahah, ok, changed.

My worst beverage, hmm. I personally hate Crown Royal whiskey. Eww. Even Black Velvet is smoother.

Combine 017
07-16-2008, 10:32 PM
Haha, there we go.

Ya, id have to say that Grappa(italian moonshine) is single handedly the worst drink ive ever had. I only had one shot but the taste from it made me want to barf and every time I burped id get a taste of it and want to barf again. It was horrid.

Fox 6
07-16-2008, 11:19 PM
Your drinking? Who with? Where? Why? How?

Bond
07-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Worst beverage would be "Milwaukee's Best."

It is totally not Milwaukee's best.

Combine 017
07-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Your drinking? Who with? Where? Why? How?

What? I never said I was drinking right now. I just stated what I like to drink, followed by what I will never drink again.

Fox 6
07-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Right now im enjoying Vanilla Vodka and coke, as well as Whiskey on the rocks.

Misleading comment

Vampyr
07-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Hahah, ok, changed.

My worst beverage, hmm. I personally hate Crown Royal whiskey. Eww. Even Black Velvet is smoother.

Crown Royal is my favorite!

I hate Kahlua.

Combine 017
07-16-2008, 11:49 PM
Misleading comment

Pfff no its not. But this party is awesome!

flamb
07-17-2008, 12:39 AM
it was totally misleading
it refers to actively enjoying it, as in drinking it at the moment
and liking it

on topic though
bombay sapphire that shit is like satan's spit mixed with hand soap its so nasty it makes me want to pee myself

The Germanator
07-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Butterscotch Schnapps might be the worst thing I've tasted. I think any kind of Schnapps depending on the flavor can be very bad,

manasecret
07-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Interesting choices..

Combine - Grappa -- Italian moonshine? Sounds wonderful, and by wonderful I mean awful. Is it some kind of 200 proof alcohol?

Dyne - Crown Royal -- Crown Royal? Really?? Crown Royal??? Crown is not something I go out of my way to buy because I think it's just a decent whiskey that has a good ad company working for it making people think it's worth the extra money. But I drink it when it's offered, or as a drink at a bar every once in awhile. Mmmm, Crown and Seven.. While on the subject, I had a taste of a $165 a shot whiskey at a fancy steak house here in Houston awhile back, and it tasted like rubbing alcohol. Wish I remember what it was called.

Bond - Milwaukee's Best -- Ahh yes, the Beast. And let's not forget Beast Light! A horrible beer yet extremely cheap. A case of 24 cans used to go for $10. It was a fond companion of my early college years.

Vampyr - Kahlua -- Aww hell nawwww. Kahlua is delicious. Especially in White Russians.

flamb -- Bombay Sapphire -- Blasphemy! One of my favorites! To true to my story, though, I used to hate gin of all sorts for the longest time. Tastes like Christmas trees. Then one day there was a bottle of hardly opened Beefeater Gin that was bequeathed to me, and it was all the booze I had left. I tried it, and ever since, gin is probably my favorite alcohol. Gin over ice? Yes, please. Bombay over ice? Hell yes, please.

Germy - Butterscotch Schnapps -- Yeah, Schnapps in general are pretty awful. Especially the licorice ones.

manasecret
07-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Oops, forgot to put my worst alcoholic beverage.

Diesel. Pretty much the same as Everclear, but slightly cheaper. I don't care how much it gets diluted with other sweet stuff, you can still taste that horrible 190 proof grain alcohol taste.

Nighthawk
07-17-2008, 12:49 PM
i hate all kinds of beer... it's just disgusting...i get diarrhea after drinking half of two bottles, which adds up to just one bottle

Dyne
07-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Dyne - Crown Royal -- Crown Royal? Really?? Crown Royal??? Crown is not something I go out of my way to buy because I think it's just a decent whiskey that has a good ad company working for it making people think it's worth the extra money. But I drink it when it's offered, or as a drink at a bar every once in awhile. Mmmm, Crown and Seven.. While on the subject, I had a taste of a $165 a shot whiskey at a fancy steak house here in Houston awhile back, and it tasted like rubbing alcohol. Wish I remember what it was called.

Weird. I just don't like Whiskey in general. Or blended whiskey. Or scotch whiskey. Or however many types there are. But if I had to like one, there's much smoother and better Canadian brands than Crown Royal. Maybe it's the only Canadian one you guys get, though.

manasecret
07-17-2008, 01:51 PM
What's the name of the other Canadian ones? I'd like to try them.

For me, whiskey is like beer. There is a vast array of different brands and kinds of whiskey and beer to try, and I like to try as many as possible. Beer is a little cheaper to do that with, though, and I can drink a whole lot more beer than I can whiskey in one sitting. I've come to find out that tequila has a similar tasting ability, with tons of different ones to try as well. There's a tequila bar in Houston that has a good selection.

All the alcohol types have their large assortment of different kinds, but in my experience whiskey and tequila seem to have a lot more than the others. I could be wrong there.

Dyne
07-17-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm lazy and just grabbing this off Wikipedia, hahah, but here you go:

* Forty Creek
* Canadian Club
* Glen Breton Rare (single malt)
* Alberta Premium (100% Rye)
* Crown Royal
* Black Velvet
* Wiser's whisky

Black Velvet is one of the few that I've tried that I don't choke down. :lolz: