PDA

View Full Version : Mafianic 815 Round 7: The Doctor is Out

Dylflon
06-09-2008, 07:58 PM
We can't seem to formulate a battle plan on this island. The problem is that we don't know who we can trust anymore.

Jack and Sawyer are definitely trustworthy since they murdered Henry with little to no problem. They're both alright in my books. There's Ethan who is quite trustworthy in my opinion. He's always super helpful and has been the one person who I can always talk to when I'm feeling down.

I don't think I've talked too much about Mr. Eko yet. He came over from the other side of the island with Bernard and the rest of them. Eko is pretty spiritual and is working on building a church. He doesn't seem that interested in fighting. Bernard however has been acting kinda strange lately...taking long walks into the jungle by himself. I mean, he could be grieving his wife, but some people think he might be a spy.

Michael and his son Walt are pretty innocent seeming considering that nobody would draft a child to be in a band of person abducting jungle warriors. That stupid jerk Hurley is still around too. I hate him so much. But he's probably not an Other.

-----

Sawyer and Jack just got back from doing a perimeter sweep. They apparently heard some people in the jungle talking about "taking the boy". Are they referring to Walt? Anyways, they have us all on high alert. We only have those couple of guns we jacked from the US Marshall's briefcase. That's not much to defend ourselves with. Jack and Sawyer are heading back out into the jungle.

-----

Paranoia got the best of someone, it seems. Eko went out to his church he's building and found Bernard's body caught in some rocks in his old fishing spot. He's got some bruises on him so we think there was a struggle. Poor Bernard. I don't think he's ever harmed a fly his entire life. Oh well.

-----

Sawyer just came running back through the jungle! It looks like he murdered that guy who's been lurking around. That one with the eye patch. But the bad news is that he lost Jack. The Others must have nabbed them when they were out there. This isn't boding well for us. We're losing people left, right, and center. There has been no rescue and sooner or later these people will come for the rest of us to do god knows what...

Well I won't let it happen. I will fight to the death. Nobody abducts my friends and lives to tell about it! Now if I can just get my hands on a gun...

The dead:

Dyne - Bernard (Survivor) - killed by vote
James - Mikhail (Other) - killed by vigilante
manasecret - Jack (Guardian) - captured by Others

Player List:

1. James (Mikhail) - killed in round 6 by vigilante
2. Rock Adams (Arzt) - killed in round 3 by vigilante
3. Dyne (Bernard) - killed in round 6 by vote
4. Bond
5. flunkie44 (Claire) - capture in round 4 by Others
6. Teuthida
7. The Germanator (Ben) - killed in round 5 by vigilante
8. GameMaster (Jin) - captured in round 3 by Others
9. Fox 6 (Libby) - killed in round 3 by vote
10. manasecret (Jack) [Guardian] - captured in round 6 by Others
11. Bube
12. Yoda9864 (Goodwin) - killed in round 4 by vigilante
13. BreakABone (Sayid) [Seer] - captured in round 5 by Others
14. Green (Shannon) - killed in round 4 by vote
15. jeepnut
16. cygb (Locke) - killed in round 5 by vote
17. Swan (Rose) - killed in round 1 by vote
18. Jonbo298 (Ana-Lucia) - killed in round 3 for inactivity
19. Aladuf
20. Combine 017
21. Vampyr (Charlie) - captured in round 2 by Others
22. Typhoid (Boone) - killed in round 2 by vote
23. SQurel23 (Sun) - killed in round 4 for inactivity
24. thatmariolover (Kate) - captured in round 1 by Others
25. Professor S

This round will end at 3:59 pm PST/6:59 pm Eatern on June 10th (tomorrow)

Special actions all must be in half an hour before round end.

Aladuf
06-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Son of a BITCH! Dyne wasn't lying! Color me surprised, because I thought you were. I thought all that stuff last round was just a ploy to get us to change our votes because you were an other.

Dyne
06-09-2008, 08:00 PM
My farewell message: Welp.

Bond
06-09-2008, 08:37 PM
My brothers, we must avenge Dyne's death!

!Vote jeepnut.

Aladuf
06-09-2008, 08:45 PM
!vote jeepnut

Teuthida
06-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Oy, we've yet to vote off an Other. Only the vigilante has been successful.

Since the majority has been wrong EVERY time I'm going to have to wait for now. Too much innocent blood on my hands.

Bond
06-09-2008, 09:09 PM
The vigilante was also wrong the first two rounds. I'm not sure how much confidence he inspires.

jeepnut
06-09-2008, 09:15 PM
My brothers, we must avenge Dyne's death!

!Vote jeepnut.

You're avenging Dyne by voting for one of the people who didn't vote for him? Interesting. Not sure what I've done to incur the wrath of the group. Does anyone have an explanation or are we just happy to keep voting off survivors for random reasons?

Hmm. Maybe I should just vote for myself?

manasecret
06-09-2008, 09:34 PM
I !vote ... oh. Right.

Hmmm... my guess? There is an EDITED in our EDITED. That is all.

jeepnut
06-09-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm still voting for Combine. He's holding on to a grudge with Professor S that no one else seems to support.

I !vote Combine

Calculating new total...

jeepnut: 2
Combine: 1

Bond
06-09-2008, 09:40 PM
You're avenging Dyne by voting for one of the people who didn't vote for him? Interesting. Not sure what I've done to incur the wrath of the group. Does anyone have an explanation or are we just happy to keep voting off survivors for random reasons?

Hmm. Maybe I should just vote for myself?
So you're a Survivor?

Combine 017
06-09-2008, 09:52 PM
I still dont trust the Professor at all, now im thinking your not so trustworthy either jeepnut.

Professor S
06-09-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm not sure yet about any of you, but with the Gauardian out I'm without protection so either way I think I'm done next round, so I'm going to go with an early suspicion of mine.

!vote jeepnut

jeepnut
06-09-2008, 10:06 PM
So you're a Survivor?

Of course I am! What reason have I given anyone to think otherwise?

Bond
06-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Of course I am! What reason have I given anyone to think otherwise?
Well, we're down to seven people, six excluding myself. There's at least one Other left. Before going on intuition was acceptable, because there were so many islanders. But now that we're down to so few, certainty is a must.

jeepnut
06-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, we're down to seven people, six excluding myself. There's at least one Other left. Before going on intuition was acceptable, because there were so many islanders. But now that we're down to so few, certainty is a must.

So you're certain I'm an Other?

Bond
06-09-2008, 10:25 PM
No. I'm trying to figure out if you're a Survivor.

jeepnut
06-09-2008, 11:06 PM
What is there to figure out? I've given my case. No one tells me why they don't trust me so that doesn't really leave me with much to respond to.

Aladuf
06-09-2008, 11:08 PM
maybe you should just Provide More proof?! If there was only some way... ;)

Bond
06-09-2008, 11:42 PM
What is there to figure out? I've given my case. No one tells me why they don't trust me so that doesn't really leave me with much to respond to.
That's true. For all you know I could be an Other.

Sorry for being so confrontational. :(

Bube
06-10-2008, 04:37 AM
That's true. For all you know I could be an Other.

Sorry for being so confrontational. :(
"For all we know you could be an other"?! You were about to get captured a few rounds ago, but it failed. I definitely thought you were a survivor. Why mess it up now?

Unless, of course, if the others can capture one of themselves, that's a different story..

Bube
06-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Well, I guess no ones here anymore :p I have to get my second post and vote out of the way because I'm going out again.

Anyway, I !vote Aladuf, because I feel he was too quick to vote for jeepnut right after Bond voted for him. I think he knows that jeepnut is a survivor, and didn't want miss the chance to gang-vote him. This, of course, can only happen assuming jeepnut's a survivor.

But Aladuf never missed his chances of gang-voting in previous rounds either.

Combine 017
06-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I agree with Bube, but then again jeepnut voted for me. This is a tough one!

Combine 017
06-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Screw it, this is what you get for voting for me. I !vote jeepnut

Dylflon
06-10-2008, 01:35 PM
I hear rumblings that certain dead players are in contact with people about the game and this is not allowed. Once you are dead, there is to be no contacting living players about the game.

Dylflon
06-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Also a reminder that sharing role PMs is the gravest offense and doing so will see you barred from the next mafia game that I run.

James
06-10-2008, 02:44 PM
NoooooooooooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Aladuf
06-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Well, I guess no ones here anymore :p I have to get my second post and vote out of the way because I'm going out again.

Anyway, I !vote Aladuf, because I feel he was too quick to vote for jeepnut right after Bond voted for him. I think he knows that jeepnut is a survivor, and didn't want miss the chance to gang-vote him. This, of course, can only happen assuming jeepnut's a survivor.

But Aladuf never missed his chances of gang-voting in previous rounds either.

Nice theory, my vote was based on strategy and not because of Bond's vote though. No hard feelings of course, you're trying to survive in this game too... we'll see how this round plays out soon. :)

Now it's time to go back to work :(

jeepnut
06-10-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm changing my vote to Aladuf in the hope against hope that I can make it into the next round. Probably not.

I !retract combine
I !vote Aladuf

jeepnut
06-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Looks like you guys are going to get your way. I hope you have a plan because after I'm gone, there won't be many survivors left.

Bond
06-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Votes:
4 - jeepnut
2 - Aladuf

Bond
06-10-2008, 06:38 PM
http://images.lostpedia.com/images/1/1d/Alternate_ending_3.jpg

Teuthida
06-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Ay, I almost forgot to vote. Hmm, not that it'll matter.

!vote jeepnut

Not sure about this. Would be nice to vote off an Outsider for once. Although wouldn't be surprised he was another survivor. We shall see.