PDA

View Full Version : Mafianic 815 Round 3: Innocence lost

Dylflon
06-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Great news! It turns out that Boone isn't Shannon's boyfriend after all. He's her brother. But the way he looks at her I could have sworn she was his girlfriend...weird.

I met that Sawyer guy for the first time today. He's some rude Southern hustler, but he looks like he models cologne. When he's not hoarding supplies or reading, he's making up names to call people. I kind of like him.

Also on the list of people I met today is Charlie. Turns out he was a rock star before crashing here. He was from that band Driveshaft (more like Suckshaft). Anyways, I thought that was pretty random. He's a pretty twitchy dude. I don't know what his deal is.

-----

One of those people from the tail section is a beautiful and sensitive blonde named Libby and I think I'm in love with her. She used to be a psychologist and I think she's the best thing to happen to this island since Kate's breasts. I have this plan to have her examine me psychologically and then she'd start to like me and then we'd get married and tell our grandkids that we met on an island because of a plane crash and it would be awesome.

Maybe I'll talk to her tomorrow.

-----

I found something new out about our rock star islandmate Charlie. He's addicted to heroin. I saw his little baggy that he carries around. He wandered into the jungle about eight hours ago assumedly to het high. Hasn't come back yet. Hope he's okay.

-----

Whoa, okay. Locke and Boone found a plane. Not our plane but some little yellow plane that crashed in the trees at the top of a cliff. We thought there might be a radio in there so we wanted someone go to check out the plane. We didn't know who to send but everyone thought Boone looked pretty fit so we were like "Hey Boone, you can do it man". Well Boone scrambled up there alright enough but when he got into the plane, the weight of it shifted, and the whole thing fell off of the cliffside. It crushed Boone's leg pretty bad and despite doctor Jack doing all he could, we couldn't save him. Shannon is hysterical with grief. This is probably going to hurt my chances with her.

-----

Dead players:

Typhoid - Boone (survivor) - killed by vote
Vampyr - Charlie (survivor) - captured by Others

Player List:

1. James
2. Rock Adams
3. Dyne
4. Bond
5. flunkie44
6. Teuthida
7. The Germanator
8. GameMaster
9. Fox 6
10. manasecret
11. Bube
12. Yoda9864
13. BreakABone
14. Green
15. jeepnut
16. cygb
17. Swan (Rose) - killed in round 1 by vote
18. Jonbo298
19. Aladuf
20. Russtafer
21. Vampyr (Charlie) - captured in round 2 by Others
22. Typhoid (Boone) - killed in round 2 by vote
23. SQurel23
24. thatmariolover (Kate) - captured in round 1 by Others
25. Professor S

Reserves:

1. Combine 017

The following players will be removed tomorrow for inactivity if they don't start playing the game more:

cygb
Jonbo
Russtafer

This round ends tomorrow June 6th at 10:59 am

manasecret
06-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Proof enough? I !vote BreakaBone.

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Proof enough? I !vote BreakaBone.

I told you already, I only voted Typhoid to save my own ass.

If I were an Other, wouldn't I have targetted you to silence you?

I need to re-think this strategy though.

We lost a lot of good people so far. :(

manasecret
06-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Perhaps I'm too reactionary. I will !retract BaB for now, and muse a bit.

Dyne
06-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Booooooooooooooooooone! Nooooooo.

Wow. There's still quite a lot of people left. Maybe we should make a raft.. made out of people!

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Well well. I kept saying and saying that the people voting for typ were the others. proof enough? they didnt even give it a second glance.

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 03:11 PM
theres not enough voting going on

hmmmmmm..

!vote Bube

flunkie44
06-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Posting now because I probably won't be able to later.

Bond
06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Sawyer says, vote for the tin can!

!Vote The Germanator

flunkie44
06-05-2008, 03:18 PM
And posting again for the same reasons.

Might as well get my vote in as well:

!vote jeepnut

Why? Because you voted for me! How could you stab a fellow Cards fan in the back?!

flunkie44
06-05-2008, 03:22 PM
!retract jeepnut because I could never in my right mind vote out a Cardinals fan.

I'm going to !vote Aladuf.

And with that, I am gone 'til tomorrow.

James
06-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Well it's pretty safe to say the vigilante is dead or inactive :|

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Well it's pretty safe to say the vigilante is dead or inactive :|

Well TML was killed off and he had a special ability...

The Germanator
06-05-2008, 03:35 PM
!Vote Bond

Now we're even...

Bube
06-05-2008, 03:46 PM
theres not enough voting going on

hmmmmmm..

!vote Bube
You know, I was thinking about voting for you, but I didn't really know why. Now at least it's justified :)

!vote Fox 6

This is not final.

Professor S
06-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Well well. I kept saying and saying that the people voting for typ were the others. proof enough? they didnt even give it a second glance.

Alright, you're definitely an Other. The reason we voted for Typhoid was that he was uncharacteristicly quiet. Maybe we were wrong, but we had a decent reason for our voting.

Now you on the other hand have ignored logic and attempted to cast accusations on people when they had a actual reasons for their voting beyond everyone else's randomness. You're not stupid, so there is no reason why I would think you would make such a leap in logic as this, unles you're trying to push inquisitive eyes away from yourself.

!vote Fox6

YOU HAVE EXPOSED THYSELF, DEMON! HAVE AT THEE!!!!

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 05:29 PM
They know im a threat. The others have started a campaign against me. Come to my aid!

Teuthida
06-05-2008, 05:35 PM
But what about your oh so fluffy tail that surely holds numerous secrets, lies, and lyme disease carrying ticks?

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 07:22 PM
*ponder*

! retract Bube

! vote Jeepnut

Bond
06-05-2008, 07:32 PM
I will kindly update the voting.

Votes:
2 - Fox 6
1 - jeepnut
1 - The Germanator
1 - Bond
1 - Aladuf

manasecret
06-05-2008, 08:02 PM
!Vote ProfS

Typhoid
06-05-2008, 08:02 PM
I would just like to say that the ironic hilarity that me and Dylan shared over me ending up as Boone is because every since the show started, he's either called me "Boone" or "Eyebrows" for the subtle resemblance.

Good times.
That made it worthwhile.
I will now go back to sleep, so I can go back to work.

PS: *Black voice* Proven innocence whaaaaaaaat?

manasecret
06-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Nah, !retract ProfS. He's just always suspicious.

Yoda9864
06-05-2008, 08:23 PM
They know im a threat. The others have started a campaign against me. Come to my aid!
Why would I come the aid of an Other?!? You obviously have rabies and are dangerous to us all!

!vote Fox 6

Professor S
06-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Nah, !retract ProfS. He's just always suspicious.

Quite honestly, I haven't been suspicious, just talkative just like I always am. The logic behind our votes for Typhoid at that point of his elimination was solid consider what we knew at the time. Look back at the threads and tell me if Typhoid seemed like himself.

For Fox6 to try and throw blame on those who made a logical vote, means that he is encouraging the illogical, and that would protect the Others if the random disorganized voting continued.

FOX6 IS AN OTHER. IF HE GETS VOTED OFF AND IS NOT AN OTHER, I INVITE EVERYONE TO VOTE AGAINST ME IN THE NEXT ROUND AND KILL ME.

Thats how sure I am.

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Excuses excuses. I was on that plane man......

Look what you typed. "encouraged the illogical" This is a LOST themed game :P Mr.Other im on to you.

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 10:27 PM
!Vote Jeepnut

There is just something about people who are so silent duing this game.
Excluding the people who just don't seem to be playing.

Professor S
06-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Excuses excuses. I was on that plane man......

Look what you typed. "encouraged the illogical" This is a LOST themed game :P Mr.Other im on to you.

Stop speaking in riddles, Ben

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 10:32 PM
The dogs name is vincent, not ben

Professor S
06-05-2008, 10:41 PM
The dogs name is vincent, not ben

We named the dog Indie, you're name is Benjamin Linus you Other son of a bitch!

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 10:43 PM
We named the dog Indie, you're name is Benjamin Linus you Other son of a bitch!

Boy is there egg on your face. Care to make a bunch of other promises? How about you eat a pine cone if im not an other?

Swan
06-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Boy is there egg on your face. Care to make a bunch of other promises? How about you eat a pine cone if im not an other?

Don't stand for that friendo! He is bluffing! Trust me, I know this tricky bastard and he is more then he seems

Aladuf
06-05-2008, 11:56 PM
This shit is getting intense! I had my own recruit vote against me and all these accusations... now, who to vote for?

Aladuf
06-05-2008, 11:56 PM
I have to do this since he's so suspicious... sorry but:

!vote Fox 6

Dyne
06-06-2008, 12:01 AM
I was going to do it right away but I waited to see if other people would pick up on it. I !vote Fox6.

GameMaster
06-06-2008, 12:32 AM
The silhouette of a penguin is seen in the shadows of dark alley. It is whispering to me, "..."

I reply, "As you wish, master."

!vote Fox6

Green
06-06-2008, 01:13 AM
!Fox6

Rock Adams
06-06-2008, 01:16 AM
I think that Fox 6 has exposed himself for the smoke monster that he is. All of his backhanded evil otherness has been blatently apparent through these last few rounds. Notice that he still has not accounted for the evidence that i presented last round:

We have to keep in mind that one of our survivors is pregnant with a baby. So unless i start hearing some pretty good excuses, i'm going to have to cast my vote as such: !vote Fox 6

The Germanator
06-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Man, I don't even know what to think at this point, though it looks like Fox is going no matter what...This game is definitely getting intense.

Dyne
06-06-2008, 02:12 AM
When the cogs of justice start turning it's hard to stop them. :cool:

Rock Adams
06-06-2008, 02:20 AM
if only there were some way to get Bab in this round to. if only some kind of... vigilante would... target him... or something.

James
06-06-2008, 02:30 AM
Placeholder vote for Fox 6, at least until morning.

Indiana Jones was awesome, now I'm going to bed.

cygb
06-06-2008, 03:25 AM
!vote Fox6

Dylflon
06-06-2008, 05:12 AM
Don't stand for that friendo! He is bluffing! Trust me, I know this tricky bastard and he is more then he seems

No talking about the game. You're dead. Knock it off. You're out of the thread.

Curse you.

BreakABone
06-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Why is everyone moving against Fox?
I mean he voted Swan first round but really had nothing to go on. And it was his friend. I would have voted for my friend as well.
He defended Typhoid second round.

And I hate to say this, but is there a Canadian biase in the voting?

GameMaster
06-06-2008, 06:08 AM
Congrats your 4,000th post. :)

Yoda9864
06-06-2008, 08:13 AM
I mean he voted Swan first round but really had nothing to go on. And it was his friend. I would have voted for my friend as well.

So you're trying to get some votes taken off of your Others teammate??

Mission accomplished.
!retract Fox 6
!vote BaB

Professor S
06-06-2008, 08:23 AM

I have fully explained why we are voting against Fox6, due to his shenanigans during the Typhoid voting debate. Your refusal to accept this logical progession of thought now casts a curious eye at yourself. Where logic fails, there lies an Other desperately trying to save his and his compatriots collective asses.

Vigilante, I recommend you press the nose of your pistol against the back of this man's head. Don't pull the trigger... squeeze it

Your boy Fox is going down, son, and your ass is next. If not this round via vigilante, next round by vote. We have separated the kernel from the chaff, and now its only a matter of time before the Others are torn from this island as a splinter is torn from a finger.

manasecret
06-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Professor S's logic is even worse than mine last round. This round, however, my logic is impeccable.

I think my line of thinking from last round has proven a house of cards, and as I said in Round 2, I think Fox 6's reaction to being targeted in that round with anger/exasperation makes him look innocent. My correspondence with him privately also seems to corroborate that.

Professor S, on the other hand, led the charge against Typhoid last round. He is again leading the charge this round. He seems far too eager to kill another without much thought to reason. Despite what he says about fully explaining his reason, he really hasn't. Read his posts.

Plus, his guarantee of letting us vote for him next round if Fox 6 is indeed innocent, is not much of an offer. I believe he is orchestrating a sacrifice of himself for the greater Other cause. One more round of ONLY survivor deaths, after two rounds of it, would be well worth it for the Others in exchange for Prof. S's sacrifice next round.

My guess is he's guilty. I !vote Professor S.

Professor S
06-06-2008, 10:08 AM
I think my line of thinking from last round has proven a house of cards, and as I said in Round 2, I think Fox 6's reaction to being targeted in that round with anger/exasperation makes him look innocent. My correspondence with him privately also seems to corroborate that.

My comments and logic against Fox6 have nothing todo with his voting in the round, but his accusation against logical reasoning for voting in the face of little evidence.

Professor S, on the other hand, led the charge against Typhoid last round. He is again leading the charge this round. He seems far too eager to kill another without much thought to reason. Despite what he says about fully explaining his reason, he really hasn't. Read his posts.

I have explained more than a few times the reasoning behind the Typhoid vote, and I am not the one who led the charge, in fact, I was a late but boistrous adopter of the voting.

There ius reason behind the coting, juyst not much evidence, and at this point, with no Other having been exposed yet, there isn;t much evidence to go on except for the refusal to accept logical boting based on what little information we have. I agree, READ MY POSTS. Based on the information we have, these are the best choices, because there was no logical reason to accuse those that voted for Typhoid as his posting habits were abnormal.

Now I may be wrong, and I accept that, but based on what little we know Fox6 is THE BEST CHOICE and I have to think you know this.

Plus, his guarantee of letting us vote for him next round if Fox 6 is indeed innocent, is not much of an offer. I believe he is orchestrating a sacrifice of himself for the greater Other cause. One more round of ONLY survivor deaths, after two rounds of it, would be well worth it for the Others in exchange for Prof. S's sacrifice next round.

Poor logic. By your argument, I have taken an enormous risk that has almost no chance of succeeding if I'm an Other. If I'm an Other, then I'm just boned, and not only that, my recurring supporters have essentially been isolated and exposed even if a few Survivors tagged along. Its a no win situation if I'm an Other, and you know it.

My guess is he's guilty. I !vote Professor S.

My guess is, you're one of the few remaining Others that haven't been exposed, and you are all desperately trying to save your own skins by any stretch of logic you can reach for.

The truth is, either way all the Others are screwed if I'm voted off. My identity will be exposed, and then EVERYONE will be able to identify those that worked together to stop my leadership on this vote and you'll be winnowed down in the next few rounds. Game over.

So... VOTE ME OFF NOW IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. Or you Others can kill me... and prove my point. Any way this vote shakes out, the good guys win.

The only way this works out for the Others, is if Fox6 in fact is not an Other, and then we're back at step one, but the fight I am getting on this vote makes that chance seem less and less likely by the minute.

BreakABone
06-06-2008, 10:30 AM
I still hold by my judgment that the Others will be smart.

Hide under the radar. Vote for people who don't have a chance of being voted off.

Have us kill off each other while they laugh.

Who has participated in every discussion but voted against the majority?

Teuthida
06-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Looks like the fluffy tailed one is a goner. I'm not so sure he's actually an other...but I'll keep with my theme of suspicion of fluffy tailed mammals.

!vote Fox 6

manasecret
06-06-2008, 10:49 AM
I have explained more than a few times the reasoning behind the Typhoid vote, and I am not the one who led the charge, in fact, I was a late but boistrous adopter of the voting.

You said from the beginning that you thought the Vigilante would knock off Typhoid. While not a direct vote, coming from you and your influence, that's as good as a vote against Typhoid and you know it.

But my logic has been flawed so far, so I will take someone else's advice this round. I think BaB's point that the Others would be quiet is a good point. That would rule out both Prof. S and Fox 6.

I !retract Professor S.

I !vote jeepnut.

BreakABone
06-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Jeebsus this does not look good for Fox
If he was an Other, he has me fooled.

Fox 6- 10
Jeepnut- 3
Germie- 1
Bond- 1
Aladuf- 1
BaB- 1

manasecret
06-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Oops, BaB just posted the vote count.
<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 94pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="125"><tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 62pt;" height="17" width="82">
</td><td class="xl24" style="width: 32pt;" x:num="" width="43">
</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">
</td><td class="xl24" x:num="">
</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">
</td><td class="xl24" x:num=""></td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Bond
06-06-2008, 11:11 AM
!Clarification I would like to point out that many members who voted for Fox within that six-string-of-people have not been playing the game fairly. They have either been posting hardly at all, or have only been posting to simply vote.

!Retract The Germanator

!Vote jeepnut

Bube
06-06-2008, 11:23 AM
!Clarification I would like to point out that many members who voted for Fox within that six-string-of-people have not been playing the game fairly. They have either been posting hardly at all, or have only been posting to simply vote.

!Retract The Germanator

!Vote jeepnut
I was sleeping, then I had to go to school to get expelled, give me a break Bond! :p

I have to say, with all this talking going on, I'm quite suspicious of BaB (yes, you know why! :)), Prof S and manasecret.

BaB's always a mystery. And mana and Prof's argument may just be a game. I'm not saying anything though. I currently stand by my vote.

Bond
06-06-2008, 11:25 AM
What the hell, why did you get expelled? :(

BreakABone
06-06-2008, 11:25 AM
I was sleeping, then I had to go to school to get expelled, give me a break Bond! :p

I have to say, with all this talking going on, I'm quite suspicious of BaB (yes, you know why! :)), Prof S and manasecret.

BaB's always a mystery. And mana and Prof's argument may just be a game. I'm not saying anything though. I currently stand by my vote.
Well, I was up with you.
It was YOU who screwed it up or have you forgotten? :lolz:

Bube
06-06-2008, 11:29 AM
What the hell, why did you get expelled? :(

Long story.. But I was in a military school, and I didn't want to be in the military anymore - I want to go to a normal med school. The only way to get out of a military school is to get expelled. I failed two classes and got kicked out. I wanted it to happen :) I hope I can get into another school though.. (not because I was expelled, that doesn't pose a problem - I hope the school's I apply to don't get better applications than mine)

Well, I was up with you.
It was YOU who screwed it up or have you forgotten? :lolz:

Yes, I do. But I really don't know what difference it would've made. It should've been a leap of faith! :D

Vampyr
06-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Due to my untimely demise, this is my final message to the remaining survivors.

You All Everybody!

Aladuf
06-06-2008, 11:51 AM
After seeing the wrath of Bond's post about voting for Fox and not "playing right" I took a little bit to look over this thread and I've decided that I need to change my vote.

!retract Fox 6

!vote jeepnut

Fox 6
06-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Sorry to ruin the hunt but, im out. I quit. There has been a death in the family and I will be gone. Sorry to ruin everyones plans but it just doesnt seem important right now.

manasecret
06-06-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm sorry about the tragedy. Stay close to your family, we'll be here when you feel like coming back.

Aladuf
06-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Ouch.. I'm sorry for your loss Fox. :(

Professor S
06-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Sorry to ruin the hunt but, im out. I quit. There has been a death in the family and I will be gone. Sorry to ruin everyones plans but it just doesnt seem important right now.

Best wishes, my friend.

Bond
06-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Sorry for your loss, Fox. I'm sure this game seems stupid in the light of a family death. In fact, most things fade away in the face of death. Best of luck to you and your family.

Fox 6
06-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Can you take Rock Adams picture of me down? I relly cant handle that shit.

Bube
06-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Wow, Fox, I'm really sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your family.

I'm sure I wouldn't be mistaken if I said that any of us here would be more than happy to offer any support you need.

flunkie44
06-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow, I'm really sorry, Fox. I had a death in the family not even a year ago, so I know how it feels. My condolences.

Dylflon
06-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get online.

I'll post the results really soon.

Teuthida
06-06-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm sorry for your lost, Fox. I wish you the best of luck getting through this tragedy.