PDA

View Full Version : Mafianic 815 Round 2: Into thin air

Dylflon
06-04-2008, 02:12 PM
So I went hunting with Ethan today and it was pretty fun. We caught a boar...well he caught a boar. I think if I play out how much I helped, it could score me some serious points with Shannon. Oh except that I think that Boone guy is her boyfriend. But they seem to fight a lot so I just have to play my cards right and soon enough it will be time for Neil. Ethan kept telling me I was a good person so that was nice of him but also kind of creepy. I hope he doesn't think I'm into dudes or something.

-----

There's this guy names Michael on the island and he's got this kid Walt (who destroyed me at backgammon). The only reason I'm saying this is because I don't think they'll be on the island much longer. Michael is trying to build a raft to get his kid off this island. Talk about impatient right? The rescue team should be here any minute now. I mean, come on man.

Oh, and Michael got into a fight with some Korean dude. Him and his wife are on this island and they don't speak english so I can't imagine what they got into a fight about. Maybe the Korean dude hates black people or something. I dunno, I guess I wouldn't want some Korean dude up i my face because I wouldn't know what he was talking about and it would be really confusing. Don't know if I'd punch him in the chops though.

-----

Oh shit! Big news. That hot babe who was with the US Marshal; well they weren't dating AT ALL. Turns out Kate is a convicted felon and the Marshall was taking her to prison in the States. So of course the whole camp was in a big uproar. Nobody knew what to do. I heard a couple people saying that they would have to do something to protect the camp but when they all marched off to confront her she was gone. Like, no trace. She must have booked it into the jungle. Man I really hope there aren't dinosaurs or something fucked up out there to tear her to pieces. Sure she's a felon but she seemed nice enough and was super hot. I mean what was she going to jail for? Did her looks kill? Or is the expression 'dress to kill'? I dunno. Maybe I should go find her and bring her back. Or run away with her forever.

-----

Something else totally messed up happened today! Okay, so this woman Rose had been sitting all by herself for like 3 days. Her husband was apparently on the tail section of the plane because he went to the bathroom and we had no idea where that landed. So she sits out there for 3 days not eating or drinking. So she passes out right and dies from dehydration. But not two hours after that her husband Bernard comes walking through the jungle with a huge black man, a hispanic lady and some really really hot blonde babe. It's so tragic. So that's one person missing and one dead all in one day. I hope the rescue team comes soon.

-----

The Dead:

thatmariolover - Kate (Survivor) - captured by Others
Swan - Rose (Survivor) - killed by vote

Player List:

1. James
2. Rock Adams
3. Dyne
4. Bond
5. flunkie44
6. Teuthida
7. The Germanator
8. GameMaster
9. Fox 6
10. manasecret
11. Bube
12. Yoda9864
13. BreakABone
14. Green
15. jeepnut
16. cygb
17. Swan (Rose) - killed in round 1 by vote
18. Jonbo298
19. Aladuf
20. Russtafer
21. Vampyr
22. Typhoid
23. SQurel23
24. thatmariolover (Kate) - captured in round 1 by Others
25. Professor S

Reserves:

1. Combine 017

This round ends on June 5th at 10:59 am (tomorrow)

Also these players are on warning for not posting/not voting:

Green
cygb
Jonbo
Russtafer
SQurel
Aladuf

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Way to go you guys, screwed it up so hard. Not me im awesome. (dont kill me)

thatmariolover
06-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Ha, I get into the game and I die on the first round. Farewell all, and good luck to the survivors.

Aladuf
06-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Aww! I feel like such a bad person with my name down there in the "not voting/posting" area I was out and got back just a second late to vote :(

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Aww! I feel like such a bad person with my name down there in the "not voting/posting" area I was out and got back just a second late to vote :(

LEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNCLEAN

manasecret
06-04-2008, 02:26 PM
I repeat about the eerily quiet votes for Swan that came from Fox 6, Typhoid, and jeepnut. No explanation from any of them, especially since Swan didn't even vote.

EDIT: Oops, my list of votes lied to me! Swan did vote, for Russtafer.

Bond
06-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Memorial service for Kate *cries*:

http://www.101lifestyle.com/images/celebs/evangeline_lilly/evangeline-lilly-pics-007.jpg

SQurel23
06-04-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm gonna get this outta the way now...
!vote Rock Adam
I have my reasons

Professor S
06-04-2008, 02:35 PM
I have a funny feeling the vigilante (no, I'm not the vigilante) will take out Typhoid in one of these rounds, so I...

!vote jeepnut

manasecret
06-04-2008, 02:46 PM
I think jeepnut was the least suspicious of the three that voted for Swan. He was the last of the three to vote, so he probably was just following the crowd and didn't say anything afterwards so probably couldn't make it later to possibly change his vote. He was also the only one to give any kind of explanation.

So why would you vote for jeepnut and not Fox 6? Strange.

Green
06-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Blugh, forgot to vote yesterday

Getting up at 5 AM for work is not conducive to playing Mafia, I have discovered

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 02:48 PM
I think jeepnut was the least suspicious of the three that voted for Swan. He was the last of the three to vote, so he probably was just following the crowd and didn't say anything afterwards so probably couldn't make it later to possibly change his vote. He was also the only one to give any kind of explanation.

So why would you vote for jeepnut and not Fox 6? Strange.

Mr.sherlock holmes. Ill give you clue as to whom i am.

24558416583hfiestar93274georgia

BreakABone
06-04-2008, 02:50 PM
This is when the game gets fun.
Once all the akward moving abouts of the first round is over.

It is now time for insane conspiracy theories and wild hunches.

manasecret
06-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Mr.sherlock holmes. Ill give you clue as to whom i am.

24558416583hfiestar93274georgia

Ahh, so it WAS the butler!

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 02:52 PM
insane conspiracy theories and wild hunches.

I ! vote Babs

i know who you are........comrade

Teuthida
06-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Off to fight ancient evils of unspeakable horrors and don't think I'll be back before voting closes so I'll get mine out of the way now.

!vote SQurel23 for the same reason as last round. Squirrels are not to be trusted. They deceive you with their fluffy tails of fluff.

Teuthida
06-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Oh yeah, I need 2 posts per round in these threads right? There. Done and done.

Teuthida
06-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Actually I !retract SQurel23

and I !vote Fox 6

Forgot about foxes also having fluffy tails. And it's a far larger tail. And fluffy tails are proportional to the slyness of their hosts. My logic is infallible.

cygb
06-04-2008, 03:20 PM
!vote The Germanator

sorry for the lateness x)

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 03:30 PM
you fools you foolish fools.

The Germanator
06-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I dislike this confrontation! I have no choice.

!vote cygb

flunkie44
06-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Actually I !retract SQurel23

and I !vote Fox 6

Forgot about foxes also having fluffy tails. And it's a far larger tail. And fluffy tails are proportional to the slyness of their hosts. My logic is infallible.

You obviously have a bias against people with animals for their usernames.

For this suspicious act, (and fear of my icon becoming a part of your agenda) I hereby !vote Teuthida.

Rock Adams
06-04-2008, 04:37 PM
You dare vote against me, SQurel23!?!?!?! I will show you pain beyond your most horrible nightmares! Doooooom! Doooooooooooooooom upon you SQurel23!

!vote SQurel23

Dylflon
06-04-2008, 05:04 PM
I forgot to mention that thatmariolover had a special ability. It will be revealed in the end game thread.

Bube
06-04-2008, 05:31 PM
This round ends tomorrow, right? Damn it, I spend most of the "round time" sleeping and miss all the action. Reading about it after it happens isn't fun at all.. :)

Buuut.. Whatever I read here, I get to sleep on it and don't make poor decisions based on emotions.

I'll vote tomorrow. I've set my alarm. You'll see.

Rock Adams
06-04-2008, 05:34 PM
!retractSQurel23
I have to retract my vote for Squrel23, for i have come across some very disturbing evidence:
Fox 6 devouring a baby
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn179/Rock_Adams/cameatingbaby.jpg
Only a smoke monster could be capable of such a heinous act.
!vote Fox 6

Rock Adams
06-04-2008, 05:39 PM
also, Dylflon will be absent untill 11pm pacific time

Bond
06-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Votes:
2 - Fox 6
1 - Rock Adams
1 - jeepnut
1- BreakABone
1 - The Germanator
1 - cygb
1 - Teuthida

Bond
06-04-2008, 06:09 PM
P.S. Voting ends 10:59am what timezone?

Dyne
06-04-2008, 06:10 PM
I !vote James.

I promised to get vengeance on whoever voted me first, even if by random. :D

The Germanator
06-04-2008, 06:11 PM
I think it's usually Pacific since that's where Dylflon is.

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 06:30 PM
! retract babs

!vote teuthida

James
06-04-2008, 06:33 PM
A new thread? Alright.

Anyway, going after the people who killed someone off on the first day probably won't get us anywhere. On day 1 we have nothing to go on, so people more or less pick someone at random. Someone always has to die, and if people really wanted Swan alive they should have hopped on a different bandwagon to counterbalance it.

Anyway, onto business. I noticed there was no vigilante kill. What's up with that? Did the vig forget to send in a kill order, or was his target guarded? Or, judging by the order actions take place, was thatmariolover the vigilante? It's kind of perplexing.

I'm going to take a while to think. It's a little difficult to read you guys since I'm still pretty new.

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Someone always has to die, and if people really wanted Swan alive they should have hopped on a different bandwagon to counterbalance it

This.

Also, Kate was killed by the others.

Aladuf
06-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Just so I'm positive that I'm voting before the deadline I'll do a totally random vote now.

!vote Typhoid

Vampyr
06-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Anyway, going after the people who killed someone off on the first day probably won't get us anywhere. On day 1 we have nothing to go on, so people more or less pick someone at random. Someone always has to die, and if people really wanted Swan alive they should have hopped on a different bandwagon to counterbalance it.

The Others are a much smaller group but they know the identity of all of the other...Others.

If a few people all seemed to suspiciously target the same person, that would be...suspicious.

Dyne
06-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Speaking of Lost, I found out last year that Sawyer is the spokesperson and model for my cologne. Bad ASS.

http://www.lostcrazy.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/josh-cool-water.jpg

What chu wearing, Hoss?

James
06-04-2008, 06:49 PM
If a few people all seemed to suspiciously target the same person, that would be...suspicious.

Of course it would be suspicious. And I'm pretty sure they would know that, and purposely target different people. They don't care who dies night 1, as long as it's not one of them.

The Germanator
06-04-2008, 06:50 PM
I've still yet to reach the "cologne" stage of my life and I don't know if I ever will. Though I also hate sunglasses and watches, so I guess I'm not much of a cool dude.

Dyne
06-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I've still yet to reach the "cologne" stage of my life and I don't know if I ever will. Though I also hate sunglasses and watches, so I guess I'm not much of a cool dude.

Aww!

I don't know, I've always liked cologne. Sunglasses are a recent thing for me. And I don't really care about watches - as long as it's silver-coloured and looks cool, it looks good to me.

Aren't you still a connoisseur of sodas? That's considered an interest. :p

Bond
06-04-2008, 06:55 PM
!vote Typhoid

I find it suspicious that Typhoid has only posted once so far, and that was his vote. Normally he's much more voiceterous.

Dyne
06-04-2008, 06:56 PM
!vote Typhoid

I find it suspicious that Typhoid has only posted once so far, and that was his vote. Normally he's much more voiceterous.

Yeah, I was just saying to BaB - I didn't know he was IN the game. Hahaha.

The Germanator
06-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Aww!

I don't know, I've always liked cologne. Sunglasses are a recent thing for me. And I don't really care about watches - as long as it's silver-coloured and looks cool, it looks good to me.

Aren't you still a connoisseur of sodas? That's considered an interest. :p

I still love soda, but I've cut back that habit considerably since I've been trying to lose some weight. I've probably only had 5 sodas or so in the past few months which is quite the change for me. Normally it would've been at least one a day.

Bourbon and beer are now my poisons. :)

flunkie44
06-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Typhoid's lack of posting is quite suspicious.

!retract Teuthida

!vote Typhoid

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 07:08 PM
I think all this is a clever ploy

!retract vote of teuth

!vote for Bonder

Professor S
06-04-2008, 07:09 PM
!retract jeepnut

!vote Typhoid

I'm not so sure Typhoid is going to get whacked. I thought someone was the vigilante, but now I'm not so sure. Now I think jeepnut will eat a bullet from the vigilante so Typhoid gets the vote.

DAMN SCUM!! GET OFF OUR ISLAND OR I'LL FASHION A GUN FROM TREE BARK AND SPIT AND SHOOT YOU!!!

Yoda9864
06-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Alcohol is a great substitute for soda... :D Lately, Morgan Cokes satisfy my needs.

But anyway, because you beat me in SSB:B (the majority of our games at least) I !vote BaB

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Thats it. They are all the enemies! get them before they kill all us survivors!!!

Yoda9864
06-04-2008, 07:16 PM
TML = (dead) vigilante?

Vampyr
06-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Fox6, I choose you!

!vote for Fox6

*Gotta Catch 'em All!*

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Fox6, I choose you!

!vote for Fox6

*Gotta Catch 'em All!*

You F'd me over the last time. You dink. ;)

Vampyr
06-04-2008, 07:45 PM
You F'd me over the last time. You dink. ;)

Rofl, man, I forgot how many people I had to trick last time.

It was me and Yoda vs. like 5 guys.

Typhoid
06-04-2008, 08:20 PM
For the record, the reason I haven't been posting as much, is because I work 9 hours a day, 2 of them are spent commuting, and I am recently homeless as of last week. Dylan can be my backup on that.

Now, I will combine this as my two posts, considering I am going to watch the Penguins game.

I am deeply saddened at the loss of Kate. Just because she was on late night Vancouver info-date-ads before Lost, and she has the ability to make me forget how to speak words.

Secondly, I've posted 4 times, Bond.

THIRDLY, !vote for Bond

Fourth - notice how me and Fox have voted the same both times? That's odd, isn't it.
Talk amongst yourselves, minions - for I shall be back tomorrow, at the exact same time - for that is when I get home from work.

Bond
06-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Typhoid, with your retaliatory vote, you have hurt me. :(

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AO9dbmJ_2zU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="344" width="425"></object>

Typhoid
06-04-2008, 08:38 PM
I honestly like the original better than the Cash version.

jeepnut
06-04-2008, 10:31 PM
I honestly like the original better than the Cash version.

WHAT?!?!? Congratulations! With that statement, you hereby earn my vote.

I !vote Typhoid

Fox 6
06-04-2008, 10:33 PM
ALL YOU SURVIVORS THIS IS A PLOT BY THE OTHERS TO KILL US OFF.

jeepnut
06-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Also, to make sure I get my two posts in, I'm going to post two in a row.

The interview went well today. I went to Caterpillar headquarters in Peoria, Il. I interviewed with three separate people and each interview consisted of a bunch of "Tell me about a time you..." which I freakin' hate. Although I did get to see Grandview Drive which apparently is the world's most beautiful drive according to Teddy Roosevelt. Here's what Flicker has to say on the matter. See if you agree.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/92/276573092_60f612791f.jpg?v=0

Green
06-04-2008, 11:07 PM
Votiiiiiing

!manasecret

I'm still bitter about that Day 1 mob vote

Typhoid
06-04-2008, 11:12 PM
WHAT?!?!? Congratulations! With that statement, you hereby earn my vote.

Everyone just likes the cover song only because it's Johnny Cash.
I like the song. I like acoustic remakes of songs that shouldn't necessarily be acoustic in the first place, I just enjoy the NIN version of it more than the other one.

jeepnut
06-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Everyone just likes the cover song only because it's Johnny Cash.
I like the song. I like acoustic remakes of songs that shouldn't necessarily be acoustic in the first place, I just enjoy the NIN version of it more than the other one.

Generally I agree. I'm not a huge fan of either Johnny Cash or NIN, but I do like Cash's version of the song much better.

Typhoid
06-04-2008, 11:39 PM
But WHY though.
Just because it's Johnny Cash?
If it was anyone else, it would just have been a "meh" track. But since it was his last song, everyone gushes over it, and even forgets NIN did it initially. I've heard so many people say "Man, I heard NIN cover that new Johnny Cash song", and that just infuriates me.

flunkie44
06-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Posting to get my two in, in case I haven't.

..Actually, now that I think about it, this is my third. Oh well.

jeepnut
06-04-2008, 11:43 PM
But WHY though.
Just because it's Johnny Cash?
If it was anyone else, it would just have been a "meh" track. But since it was his last song, everyone gushes over it, and even forgets NIN did it initially. I've heard so many people say "Man, I heard NIN cover that new Johnny Cash song", and that just infuriates me.

Not sure why. I guarantee it's not just because it's Johnny Cash. I don't really care for anything else the man has done. But I don't like much of NIN stuff either.

Fine. I confess. I was just looking for a reason to vote for someone. Now I have to figure out a new scapegoat.

!retract Typhoid

jeepnut
06-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Using a random number generator to choose one of our numbers, I hereby cast my vote for flunkie44.

Proof of randomness:

Dylflon
06-05-2008, 03:53 AM
Using a random number generator to choose one of our numbers, I hereby cast my vote for flunkie44.

Proof of randomness:

Proper voting format please or it doesn't count.

GameMaster
06-05-2008, 04:15 AM
!vote Typhoid

Sorry friend. A secret, shadowy figure told me too... :(

Bube
06-05-2008, 09:34 AM
!vote BaB

Do we have to state a reason? I've got reasons, I just don't want to share :p

jeepnut
06-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Proper voting format please or it doesn't count.

Whoops!
I !vote flunkie44

Typhoid
06-05-2008, 10:03 AM
!Retract Bond

!Vote Bab

Aladuf
06-05-2008, 10:31 AM
I don't know if I need to post here twice today too but I will before I go to work.

Aladuf
06-05-2008, 10:32 AM
My vote from yesterday is still the same, no retractions here!

Yay! 2 posts... off to work now :(

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 10:37 AM
If my math is correct current tally as it stands now

Typhoid- 5
Fox 6- 3
BaB- 2
Rock Adam- 1
Germie- 1
Cygb- 1
Danny- 1
James- 1
Bond- 1
Manasecret- 1
Flunkie- 1

manasecret
06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Before I vote, my reasoning for it.

First the facts. As we all know, thatmariolover (TML) was innocent and had some kind of special ability. He was killed by the Others. Now, what are the chances that the Others choose in the very first round someone with a special ability? Well, we can figure out the odds. We know how many people are playing -- 25. I don't know how these Mafia games are set up, but I guess that about 1/3 of the total original players are the Others. That would mean there are about 9 Others, and 16 Survivors. We also know that there are at least 3 special abilities on the Survivor side. So we can now estimate the odds of the Others choosing a Survivor with a special ability --

P = 3/16 = 18.75%.

18.75%. Slim chance, but still not impossible. But what if there were other clues... ?

The other fact is we know that Fox 6 voted for Swan, an innocent, very early on with no explanation. We also know that that vote for Swan was then followed by two more with little explanation, one from Typhoid, and the other from jeepnut.

Finally, we know that because TML was innocent, that the conversation between BaB and TML in the last round was true. TML was innocent, we know this, so he would have no reason to lie about that conversation. For those that didn't see that conversation, I will repeat it here. For those that know it, you of course can skip the following quotes.

!vote Thatmariolover

He has been rather hush hush.

See, the problem with this BaB is you're a trendsetter. By hook or by crook you will get followers to do whatever you do.

And besides, I wasn't sneaking. I hardly need an excuse to want a little privacy when I go to relieve myself. You're trying awfully hard to figure out my role on AIM. Maybe you just want to find out how important I am so you can report off to your other minions.

!Retract Rock Adams

!Vote BreakABone

Too pushy BaB, I just don't trust you anymore.

!Retract That Mario Lover

I say now that he is more active in the thread, it could be a way of covering his ass, but really the Others are more likely to lay low.

!Retract BreakaBone

!Vote Rock Adams

An act of faith, for now.

After all that fuss, it was ended rather mysteriously as if it didn't happen. That's why as some may remember I thought it may have been a play they put on to fool others into thinking they were innocent.

But now things are different. We know TML was innocent, therefore the conversation must be true. Then why was it ended so mysteriously, with neither one voting for the other? Ah! We know why. TML explained it himself --

We talked a little more and I think the bottom line came to neither one of us really wanting to be voted off randomly in the first round. So we just kinda decided to back off and play it by ear for now.

Neither one wanted to be voted off! That's all it was!

Or was it?

Here is my argument:

Fox 6 is guilty. He voted early in the first round with no reason or explanation, for someone who was an innocent.

BaB is also guilty. He knew something about TML. BaB found something out in whatever conversations he had with TML behind closed doors. He may not have known anything explicitly, but he knew something was strange about TML.

So BaB must have thought, "How do I get rid of a Survivor that has a special ability without getting myself voted off?" And of course, that's easy! For an Other. His thoughts must have continued, "Why risk getting voted off the first round by voting for TML and incurring his wrath? I can take the heat and the votes off of myself, but still kill him anonymously as an Other! Quite simple really. No one would know, and we can still vote off another innocent." That other innocent being Swan in this case.

I can imagine your thoughts at this point. What a bunch of hair-brained logic. And I was at the same point myself until Fox 6 all but confirmed my suspicions.

Cut to Round 2:

Fox 6 knew of my suspicions of him for voting so early and so mysteriously for Swan the last round. He knew that I was watching him. So he thought he'd throw me off his trail. How?

He voted early and with no explanation again, but this time for BaB. That seemed to throw my theory out the window, but instead it only confirmed it.

When Fox 6 voted for BaB, I knew he would eventually change his vote. And, of course, he did. Why would an Other vote for another Other, and so quickly? Quite simple, to throw me off both of their trails. He wanted me to continue my logic from last round, thinking that whoever he voted for early must also be an innocent. Wily, yes, but not wily enough.

Fox 6 is guilty.

BaB is guilty.

I !vote Fox 6. BaB will be next.

manasecret
06-05-2008, 10:46 AM
I have my suspicions for others. But at this point, I think Typhoid is genuine and not guilty.

James
06-05-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm fairly certain Typhoid is innocent, and I'm going to roll with manasecret on this one.

!vote Fox 6.

I guess we'll see in a few hours if he's onto something.

manasecret
06-05-2008, 11:31 AM
I realize that my targeting of Fox 6 could either vindicate me or damn me. I feel, and hope, it will be the former. But I have spent time explaining my views, I hope that is enough.

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 11:53 AM
!retract vote of Bond

!Vote Babs

You actaully want to kill me? the lovable vincent? woof woof.............. wimper*

"Voted for no reason for someone who was an innocent."

Well thats kinda how the first round always goes................... : /

Thats just the same as voting based on wild theories and hunches...

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 12:23 PM
I see this has turned into a anti-BaB movement.
As it were.

!Vote Rock Adam

manasecret
06-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Fourth - notice how me and Fox have voted the same both times? That's odd, isn't it.

I'm not sure how that vindicates you. You both voted for Swan, a Survivor. How is that supposed to help us believe you're not an Other?

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm not sure how that vindicates you. You both voted for Swan, a Survivor. How is that supposed to help us believe you're not an Other?

Oh wow. How can you be so sure you didnt vote for a survivor? Youd dont seem to realize that there is a lot of chance in this game, particularly in the first round.

manasecret
06-05-2008, 12:56 PM
I've entertained the idea that I could be wrong and that you may have just made a random choice and that was that.

But that still doesn't answer why Typhoid thinks it's a good thing that you both voted together last round. I guess he'd have to answer that, unless you know what he's talking about.

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 12:57 PM
I've entertained the idea that I could be wrong and that you may have just made a random choice and that was that.

But that still doesn't answer why Typhoid thinks it's a good thing that you both voted together last round. I guess he'd have to answer that, unless you know what he's talking about.

Sarcasm? how the hell should i know? no fake...

manasecret
06-05-2008, 01:19 PM
I going to backtrack on Fox 6. His what looks like anger/exasperation for being targeted all of a sudden is how I imagine I would react if I knew I was getting voted off when I knew I was a Survivor.

For me, in addition to Fox 6's reaction, there's more proof with the BaB and TML situation making BaB look guilty than there is for Fox 6.

I !retract Fox 6. I !vote BaB.

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 01:21 PM
I going to backtrack on Fox 6. His what looks like anger/exasperation for being targeted all of a sudden is how I imagine I would react if I knew I was getting voted off when I knew I was a Survivor.

For me, in addition to Fox 6's reaction, there's more proof with the BaB and TML situation making BaB look guilty than there is for Fox 6.

I !retract Fox 6. I !vote BaB.

I still don't get where the evidence is against me.

TML and I had an agreement. There is a certain bond between new mods and all that. :lol:

But I don't know. If you think I'm guilty why did you try and get my support yesterday or shall that go in the shadows?

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
oh please do. Also this ani typ group is a little unsettling. Noone cares that they all voted for him just because there was inactivity? An other would want to be active enough so that he could accomplish his objective, not be off the radar.

manasecret
06-05-2008, 01:31 PM
If you think I'm guilty why did you try and get my support yesterday or shall that go in the shadows?

Just going fishing, that's all.

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 01:33 PM
This is updated as of 1:30 EST

Typhoid- 5
Fox 6- 4
BaB- 3
Rock Adam- 3
Germie- 1
Cygb- 1
Danny- 1
James- 1
Bond- 1
Manasecret- 1
Flunkie- 1

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Just going fishing, that's all.

Fishing?
Sounds like you wanted an ally or maybe you wanted me to trust you.

Either way, I hope this round shines some light on the going ons.

manasecret
06-05-2008, 01:46 PM
More like this:
<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 94pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="125"><col style="width: 62pt;" width="82"> <col style="width: 32pt;" width="43"> <tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 62pt;" height="17" width="82">Typhoid</td> <td class="xl24" style="width: 32pt;" x:num="" width="43"> 5</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">BaB</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 5</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">Fox 6</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 4</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">RockAdams</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 2</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">cygb</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">Germanator</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">flunkie</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">manasecret</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">James</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Fox 6
06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
!retract babs

!vote Bonder

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 01:50 PM
More like this:
<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 125px; height: 162px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="width: 62pt;" width="82"> <col style="width: 32pt;" width="43"> <tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 62pt;" height="17" width="82">Typhoid</td> <td class="xl24" style="width: 32pt;" x:num="" width="43"> 5</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">BaB</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 5</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">Fox 6</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 4</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">RockAdams</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 2</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">cygb</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">Germanator</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">flunkie</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">manasecret</td> <td class="xl24" x:num=""> 1</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Guess I miscounted.
And since this is closer than I like.

!Retract Rock Adam
!Vote Typhoid

manasecret
06-05-2008, 01:52 PM
oh please do. Also this ani typ group is a little unsettling. Noone cares that they all voted for him just because there was inactivity? An other would want to be active enough so that he could accomplish his objective, not be off the radar.

I think Fox is on to something about the anti-Typhoid group. I make one last plea for anyone voting for Typhoid to switch their vote at the very least, and switch to BaB at the very most.

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 01:54 PM
I think Fox is on to something about the anti-Typhoid group. I make one last plea for anyone voting for Typhoid to switch their vote at the very least, and switch to BaB at the very most.

Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me?
Do I pose some form of threat to your others camp?

manasecret
06-05-2008, 01:55 PM
I don't think Typhoid is guilty. At least not yet. I do think you are. That's all. Your quick switch at the end seems fishy, but of course you want to live. I'm sure that's all there is to it...

BreakABone
06-05-2008, 01:58 PM
I don't think Typhoid is guilty. At least not yet. I do think you are. That's all. Your quick switch at the end seems fishy, but of course you want to live. I'm sure that's all there is to it...

Well in about two minutes we shall find out if we let an innocent man die.

IF we did, nothing personal against Typhoid. Survival of the fittest and all that jazz.

manasecret
06-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Well in about two minutes we shall find out if we let an innocent man die.

IF we did, nothing personal against Typhoid. Survival of the fittest and all that jazz.

Covering his bases already. And by bases, I mean covering his ass, when we find out Typhoid is a Survivor.

Dylflon
06-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Round is done.

New thread will be up shortly.