PDA

View Full Version : Invigoration

Idiot
05-08-2002, 04:30 PM
Having been with GameTavern for almost a year, I've seen a lot of gaming events. Two new consoles launched, some brilliant games, and a bright future.
However, one thing concerns me: the current lack of Fight Club threads. Okay, so it's been a slow few months, but I'm sure that Fight Club will pick up after E3, and the inevitable comarisons that will come from it, but, in the meantime, I'm sending out an appeal for intresting threads on cross-platform gaming.

Thank-you for your time.:)

Jin
05-08-2002, 08:25 PM
In most forums the "Fight Club" is really active, but I guess we don't have enough ignorant fanboys around to argue with. Not that that's a bad thing though...:unsure:

TheGame
05-09-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Jin
In most forums the "Fight Club" is really active, but I guess we don't have enough ignorant fanboys around to argue with. Not that that's a bad thing though...:unsure:

Opposite...

We have too many ignorant Fanboys, so it's no point anymore.

fingersman
05-09-2002, 09:24 AM
We do??? I don't think so. :unsure: The people that agrue do give credit where it's due...but I don't know...maybe I'm wrong.

I really don't think there are an extreme fanboys in this forum.

BlueFire
05-09-2002, 05:38 PM
Yes, this forum is quite boring. I never check it since it never gets posts. :unsure:

Happydude
05-09-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by BLueFire
Yes, this forum is quite boring. I never check it since it never gets posts. :unsure:

same here....hell, i still don't know what this forum is for:unsure:

Joeiss
05-09-2002, 06:54 PM
For making posts that end in ":unsure:" :unsure:

Happydude
05-09-2002, 08:00 PM
ooooo...k....:unsure: