PDA

View Full Version : Summer TV Watching

BreakABone
05-31-2008, 06:05 PM
I know Aladuf did a thread similar but it wasn't as organized I think.

Now that all the big shows are done such as Heroes, The Office, How I MEt Your Mother and I guess Lost. And TV was dealt the biggest blow in over 300 centuries with no 24 this season :( . It is time for summer TV.

Summer TV comes in two variety.
-Shows that premiere or run during the summer like Entourage and Rescue Me.
-And the shows you want to check out while there is nothing else on TV.

Now on the harping of several people including Bond, I picked up season 1 and season 2 of House since Gamestop was having a buy 2 get 3 free on used DVDs. So I am starting that now.

Also got Boston Legal season 1 but not as excited to watch that.

What are some shows you plan on checking out on the summer? Re-watching any classics?

And give me some suggestions.

Dyne
05-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Yeeeeees! House.

Also, this is like the 3rd TV thread now. :p

Professor S
05-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Dr. Who and Battlestar Galactica for new shows

And I want to catch up on reruns of the first season of How I Met Your Mother.

GameMaster
05-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Dr. Who and Battlestar Galactica for new shows

And I want to catch up on reruns of the first season of How I Met Your Mother.

I'm going to violate our agreement for this post because I need clarification. I'm downloading Season 1 of Battlestar. There are two files which confuse me. One of them is listed as S01E01 (season 1, episode 1) and the other is called 'Miniseries Pilot 2003'. Which one do I watch first? Are they even from the same TV series?

BreakABone
05-31-2008, 07:29 PM
Saw the first two episodes of House.
Pretty cool so far.
I like the close up of the body parts they show.

Though I got to say how many times must you get treatment wrong before you are right.

Aladuf
05-31-2008, 07:32 PM
:lolz: wat?!

I did this like... 4 days ago!

BreakABone
05-31-2008, 07:38 PM
:lolz: wat?!

I did this like... 4 days ago!

No no you did something completely different.

Not stop disrupting the leadership and get in line.

Aladuf
05-31-2008, 07:41 PM
Watch yourself! I'm bringing in my supports, I'm taking this place over.

BreakABone
05-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Watch yourself! I'm bringing in my supports, I'm taking this place over.

Hey I'm waging war on the Canadians.
I got time to wage war on you as well.

Swan
05-31-2008, 07:48 PM
BaB, can we put aside our differences for now and focus on a common enemy?

Aladuf
05-31-2008, 07:49 PM
I got time to wage war on you as well.

BRING IT!

SQurel23
05-31-2008, 07:57 PM
well...i shoulda waited for the summer months to watch The Wire but I ended up watching that entire series in like a month. So I will DEF suggest The Wire for those who haven't seen it.
Now...for me...I COULD watch Lost but I'm still on the fence about that. So if anyone has any suggestions...lemme know.

BreakABone
05-31-2008, 07:59 PM
well...i shoulda waited for the summer months to watch The Wire but I ended up watching that entire series in like a month. So I will DEF suggest The Wire for those who haven't seen it.
Now...for me...I COULD watch Lost but I'm still on the fence about that. So if anyone has any suggestions...lemme know.

You finished the Wire? haha

And AVOID Lost.

BaB, can we put aside our differences for now and focus on a common enemy?

This has potential.
Squash a common foe than continue the war.

SQurel23
05-31-2008, 08:20 PM
haha Yea i finished it wayyyyy to fast. But I will say that it is a piece of ART. It took me a while to really get into the flow of the show but once you figure out what they're saying (Michael Scott has that problem as well) you can just fly right thru.

GameMaster
05-31-2008, 08:36 PM
Favorite line in the Wire:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pUjh9Id6Id8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pUjh9Id6Id8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SQurel23
05-31-2008, 08:47 PM
I think every time he said that line he dragged it out longer and longer hah

Sheeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Aladuf
05-31-2008, 10:11 PM
BaBs! don't be shit talkin' LOST now. Just because you can't appreciate amazing tv doesn't mean you have to lead others away from it.

Dyne
05-31-2008, 10:23 PM
Hahaha. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Also, wtf BaB?! How can you not like Lost?! I guess the whole, "we're never going to answer anything" mentality, maybe.

BreakABone
05-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Hahaha. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Also, wtf BaB?! How can you not like Lost?! I guess the whole, "we're never going to answer anything" mentality, maybe.

The show never really grabbed me.
I went in with little expectations and gave it a full TWO seasons.
I just couldn't put the investment into it.

The Germanator
06-01-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm finally just starting to watch The US Office and will continue to do so throughout the summer. I'm almost through season 2 and wondering why I didn't watch it to begin with. Pretty funny.

BreakABone
06-01-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm finally just starting to watch The US Office and will continue to do so throughout the summer. I'm almost through season 2 and wondering why I didn't watch it to begin with. Pretty funny.

That my friend is a damn fine question.
Why have you avoided one of the best comedies on TV?

The Germanator
06-01-2008, 01:18 PM
I guess I was enamored enough with the UK version that I wasn't sure whether I should trust that the US one would be good. Different styles, but both great in their own way.

That reminds me, I also need Extras to come back On Demand. Gervais is genius.

BreakABone
06-01-2008, 09:52 PM
I finished the first disc of House.

It is a fun little show. Though I realized it has very little carry over thus far. Wonder if that changes. (I have seen later episodes of the show but still hard to guage)

Aladuf
06-02-2008, 01:29 AM
I'm begging at least one of you to just watch Entourage this summer! You'll never regret it, it's so awesome!

GameMaster
06-02-2008, 01:49 AM
I'm begging at least one of you to just watch Entourage this summer! You'll never regret it, it's so awesome!

Okay, I'm going to start watching tonight. We're going to be Entourage buddies.

Aladuf
06-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Okay, I'm going to start watching tonight. We're going to be Entourage buddies.

Sweet! GM for the win!

Dyne
06-02-2008, 03:48 AM
I want to watch Entourage. :D I was listening to a radio show and they were talking about the whole girl-show phenomenon and the Sex and the City movie, and one of the guys claimed Entourage was like a guy's show. Would you say that's true?

BreakABone
06-02-2008, 06:14 AM
Entourage is somewhat like that, but you also got to realize they are rich and famous and go through things we will never go through.

Still an awesome show for Ari and Drama.

VVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angrist
06-02-2008, 06:58 AM
I started watching The Simpsons from the start. It sure doesn't captivate me as Friends could do. But it's the best alternative so far.

Aladuf
06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah Dyne that's basically what it is.

oh and...

VVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd122/RatedRKO_23/drama.jpg

The Germanator
06-02-2008, 07:32 PM
I've watched a few Entourages because my friends got real into it, and I didn't really like it that much. Something about following these characters around that are movie stars and those around them made them so annoying and hateable that I couldn't get passed that. Not for me I suppose.

BreakABone
06-04-2008, 05:20 PM
I've watched a few Entourages because my friends got real into it, and I didn't really like it that much. Something about following these characters around that are movie stars and those around them made them so annoying and hateable that I couldn't get passed that. Not for me I suppose.

Yeah, I kind of feel that way about the show.
But they are still a cool group to hang around. :lol:

Think about 3/4th of the way done with season 1 of House. That evil evil Volger. And Chase... for shame.

Angrist
06-05-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm watching an episode of The Simpsons each day. Right now I'm halfway through season 2.

I also found the mini-series "Space Above and Beyond", people tell me it's good. I'll watch it in a few weeks, or maybe I'll wait so I can watch it together with my brother who also likes stuff like this.

Bube
06-05-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm watching an episode of The Simpsons each day. Right now I'm halfway through season 2.

You'll never finish it that way. It should be something like..a disc a day :)

Angrist
06-05-2008, 10:35 AM
That's how I watched Friends. It took me (let's see... 10x24/30=8) about 8 months. Hm, it sure didn't feel that long...
Anyway, I'm not in a hurry. 1 episode a day is just fine. Usually during diner.

birdman
06-05-2008, 11:09 AM
I need to see How I Met Your Mother over the summer. Really looks like a good show.

BreakABone
06-15-2008, 08:21 PM
I finished season 1 of House.
Awesome awesome show.
Watching Season 2 now.

I wonder if its gonna be as interesting. Hope they mix it up a bit.

GameMaster
06-16-2008, 01:43 AM
I finished season 1 of House.
Awesome awesome show.
Watching Season 2 now.

I wonder if its gonna be as interesting. Hope they mix it up a bit.

Season 2 is just as good, don't worry. Season 4 finale is the greatest episode of all though!

I'm blasting my way through Season 3 of Entourage and Season 2 of The Riches.

I definitely like Entourage. It's funny and easy to watch. Gotta love Johnny Drama and Ari.

BreakABone
06-16-2008, 06:10 AM
Season 2 is just as good, don't worry. Season 4 finale is the greatest episode of all though!

I'm blasting my way through Season 3 of Entourage and Season 2 of The Riches.

I definitely like Entourage. It's funny and easy to watch. Gotta love Johnny Drama and Ari.

See that's the thing about the show, Drama and Ari make the show I think.
Eric is too whiney. Turtle too horny. And Vince has it too damn easy.

GameMaster
06-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Turtle is just such a damn leech. He doesn't do anything. Vince doesn't need him as a driver. Sorry, but its true.

I just got through the episode where Turtle was bitching about some special pair of shoes. And Vince ended up paying $20,000 just to get Turtle some of the sought-after shoes.

I am so glad Saigon (the rapper) dumped Turtle's sorry ass. I would've hated it if Turtle became rich cause I just know he would've started acting like a total prick.

Fyacin
06-16-2008, 08:56 PM
I got The Closer coming on netflix to watch, and new Monk is on this summer. Might watch some House, I think I missed some of season 2.

RagedHybrid
06-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Weeds Season Premier tonight OMG OMG

Aladuf
06-16-2008, 09:47 PM

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I want to see it so bad but I canceled my Showtime a few months back.

I guess I'll hold off for the blu ray version when it comes out...next year.

RagedHybrid
06-16-2008, 09:51 PM
i can send you a megaupload link to the an HD rip of the show after it premiers if you want. :D

Aladuf
06-16-2008, 09:53 PM
I would completely want that! Thanks!

RagedHybrid
06-16-2008, 09:56 PM
i'll send it to you on AIM after it's up. It's going to play now.

GameMaster
06-16-2008, 09:59 PM
I would completely want that! Thanks!

Me too!

Aladuf
06-16-2008, 10:07 PM
i'll send it to you on AIM after it's up. It's going to play now.

Can you just PM it to me? My AIM isn't working right now, I was on earlier and left my house but when I came back it had signed me out and said that there is setting errors... I haven't been able to figure it out and sign back on yet.

BreakABone
06-16-2008, 10:11 PM
Can you just PM it to me? My AIM isn't working right now, I was on earlier and left my house but when I came back it had signed me out and said that there is setting errors... I haven't been able to figure it out and sign back on yet.

That explains that.
Kept trying to IM you and said something about you being on AIM Mac 2.5 so it wasn't compatible.

Hmm...

Aladuf
06-16-2008, 10:15 PM
That explains that.
Kept trying to IM you and said something about you being on AIM Mac 2.5 so it wasn't compatible.

Hmm...

huh.. that's really weird. I really don't know what happened, like I said, I was on and then went away only to come back to it like this.

BreakABone
06-16-2008, 10:16 PM
huh.. that's really weird. I really don't know what happened, like I said, I was on and then went away only to come back to it like this.

Yeah, you are "Still on" so I can er IM you but you aren't responding and I know why now. :lolz:

Reset computer?

Aladuf
06-16-2008, 10:18 PM
I got AIM working, you can IM me the link or PM, whichever you want.

GameMaster
06-17-2008, 04:50 AM

I still can't decide who I want to doink first, Celia or Nancy.

Celia is definitely hotter though. What a MILF.

RagedHybrid
06-17-2008, 03:59 PM
I think Nancy is the hotter Milf. lol

I remember during season 2 when a drug dealer banged her in an alley, awesome, lol

Aladuf
06-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Hey Raged, is there a part 2 to the episode you sent me last night? I downloaded the file from the link and when I tried to extract in on WinRar it said that I needed part 2 of the file.

On another note, I just picked up season 3 of Weeds on blu ray today and I'm going to watch it before I start season 4.

Renwood
06-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Celia over Nancy?

Now I've seen everything.

Aladuf
06-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Celia over Nancy?

Now I've seen everything.

Pretty much, Nancy all the way.

Renwood
06-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Though, to be honest, Kevin Nealon is the most fuckable person on that show.

I would tear that ass apart.

Aladuf
06-17-2008, 09:25 PM
:lolz:

GameMaster
06-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Last night I just watched the episode where Drama gets bad reviews for his pilot. So he drives all the way to Arizona to the Grand Canyon or something like it, and then he gets a call from Vince, the fellas, and Lloyd. And Lloyd reports to him that the episode was a huge success because it got tons of viewers. So Drama stands at the edge of the cliff and gets down on his knees and screams his classic line, "Victory!"

What an episode!

Aladuf
06-18-2008, 09:45 PM
I killed off all of Season 3 of Weeds last night and today... I really enjoyed it. I also watched the first episode of Season 4 today and it was ok but not much happened really. Once it picks up I'm sure it'll be just fine again.

Aladuf
06-24-2008, 08:38 PM
I haven't seen you on here lately, but if you hop on GT one day and see this Raged do you have a link for Ep. 2 of Weeds?

GameMaster
06-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Here's the torrent:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1533329

GameMaster
06-27-2008, 06:13 PM
With Entourage now under my belt of conquered shows, I've moved on to The Shield and The X-Files. The latter being a real gem I missed out on during it's heyday. I mean, I had watched an episode here and there, but not in chronological order. Maybe I can watch the entire series and first movie before the second one comes out.

And now a messed up moment from Entourage:

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v3.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=339sget&s=3"><br><font size="1"><a href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=339sget&s=3">Original Video</a> - More videos at <a href="http://tinypic.com">TinyPic</a></font>

Pylon_Trooper
06-30-2008, 10:58 AM
The Shield is awesome. The first season was a knockout. I only got to see a few episodes during the Forest Whitaker days, in the later series, but seeing Vic Mackay versus that guy was AWESOME.

Such a fast-paced show. Amazing stuff.

Have any of you seen Charlie Jade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Jade)? Oh, to measure the amount I love that show. Doesn't hold your hand one bit. Dense and enjoyable. Truly amazing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/emq8lKJTc7o&hl=ja"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/emq8lKJTc7o&hl=ja" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

...although, I hear it got shifted on the sci-fi channel in the US from prime-time to the graveyard shift. Tsk-tsk, superpower. Tsk tsk.

Dyne
07-02-2008, 05:53 PM
I tried looking for Entourage yesterday but I couldn't find it - so I ended up buying Metalocalypse. :D Such a good show. And my girlfriend bought Kenny Vs. Spenny seasons 1-3, and we watched that most of the day. What better way to spend a Canada Day than watch an awesome Canadian show?

And today, I went out to buy the Joe Schmoe show on DVD, because I saw it used and wanted to pick it up a week ago. Except when I brought it home, it was missing the first disc. :( So I drove back and exchanged it, and I got The Chappelle Show series collection for $25, which is an amazing deal considering it goes for $40 new at most places. :D Plus, I love the Chappelle Show.

flunkie44
07-03-2008, 03:41 AM
Alright. I'm getting into this. The current shows that I've got lined up for the summer are:

Entourage
Arrested Development
Lost

Bube
07-03-2008, 07:14 AM
I'm getting How I Met Your Mother from a friend. I've also got The Adventures of Pete and Pete to watch. And about 25 episodes of Pokemon.

Pylon_Trooper
07-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Alright. I'm getting into this. The current shows that I've got lined up for the summer are:

Entourage
Arrested Development
Lost

Ah, the true pinnacle of American comedy. They don't make 'em like this anymore.

The Germanator
07-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Agreed. One of my favorite TV shows of all time.

BreakABone
07-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Also if folks are looking for even more shows.

I recommend Veronica Mars. I've only seen the first season people told me to avoid anything beyond that, but it was a really well done show.

As is Dexter.

GameMaster
07-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Dexter > Veronica Mars

BreakABone
07-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Dexter > Veronica Mars

Not gonna disagree with you there, but both fun shows.

Also, Specutular Spiderman. Probably the best animated Spiderman show ever. If you haven't seen it should check out season 1. Only 13 episodes.

The Germanator
07-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Anybody else watching Generation Kill on HBO? A mini-series about the current Iraq conflict done by David Simon of the Wire. I've watched the first two and have enjoyed it so far.

Swan
07-28-2008, 08:27 PM
One show I quite enjoy is Reaper.

Bube
07-29-2008, 05:59 AM
I enjoy Reaper as well. I'm not a fan or anything, but really like to watch it whenever I catch it on TV. Kinda like Ghostbusters.

Dyne
07-29-2008, 01:44 PM
I just got Batman the Animated Series. I'm still halfway through season 4 of Buffy but I think since these are only half an hour each, they'll be easier to watch.

flunkie44
08-05-2008, 04:17 AM
I've killed Seasons 1 and 2 of Arrested Development, and I'm almost a quarter of the way through 3. After that, I hope to get through all 4 seasons of Entourage before August 19th (when school starts back up again for me).

BreakABone
08-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Holy cow!
Holy cow!

House just got some old dude to get commit suicide to save his son. Messed up but cool at the same time

GameMaster
08-11-2008, 02:30 AM
I'm just wrapping up Season 4 of The Shield. Only I can't find episode 13 anywhere in Torrent Land. Maybe RagedHybrid can hook me up with one of his MegaUpload links...
They keep advertising this September is the final season of The Shield! No!!!

Season 2 of Mad Men just started a week or two ago so I'm enjoying stepping back into the world and life of Don Draper. This was pretty much deemed the best show of 2007 so I recommend it.

I also started this new series on A&E called The Cleaner. I like it a lot so far. Its about this reformed drug addict that people hire to help get their friends or family clean from whatever addiction they may have (drugs, gambling, sex, etc). He has a team that assists him. And these team members are also people who he has reformed.

While I was away on vacation, my computer and internet were at home, so I had to rely on whatever was on when I had the TV on. And during this time, I discovered some shows I'm interested in:

- That 70's Show (few episodes I caught were funny. Looks like a good show.)

- Monk (seems to be a little too family friendly for me but I've heard good things about it and the premise of a detective with severe OCD seems interesting)

- Damages (while I didn't actually see any episodes, I saw advertisements for it on TV and the critics' reception has supposedly been very favorable. The lead star is acting veteran, Glenn Close).

I'm wrapping up Season 2 of the X-Files. Following along with Season 4 of Weeds (which is getting better. I thought it started off pretty bad this season).

Oh, and I also started Burn Notice. About this Federal Agent who gets a 'burn notice'. Which means the agency ceases all contact with the agent because they suspect he's been compromised or something. Only seen one episode so I can't judge it yet...

Bube
08-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Holy cow!
Holy cow!

House just got some old dude to get commit suicide to save his son. Messed up but cool at the same time

/minor spoiler if you've read BaB's post..

He was going to die in what..half an hour? anyway.. :)

BreakABone
08-16-2008, 12:30 AM
Just finished season 3.

The final episode was kind of random, but I guess set the stage for major shake ups.

Storm Eagle
08-19-2008, 01:30 AM
- That 70's Show (few episodes I caught were funny. Looks like a good show.)

I've been watching that through Netflix. I'm on the seventh season now. It's a shame I never followed this while it was running.

The only show that I watch that was still showing new episodes throughout the summer though, was Digimon: Data Squad. There was a new episode tonight, and it'll be the last new episode I'll ever get to see for a while.

Angrist
01-13-2009, 04:31 AM
You'll never finish it that way. It should be something like..a disc a day :)
I'm almost in season 14.

I also found the mini-series "Space Above and Beyond", people tell me it's good. I'll watch it in a few weeks, or maybe I'll wait so I can watch it together with my brother who also likes stuff like this.
Space Above and Beyond was terrible. It took me a lot of time/will to finish it. It's the almost show: it almost is cool, almost has nice characters, almost a good story, almost good music. But almost isn't enough.

Bube
01-13-2009, 03:42 PM
I got into How I Met Your Mother recently. Barney could well be the best character ever on tv. And the show is..wait for it..awesome!

Bond
01-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Another convert!

BreakABone
01-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Another convert!

Slowly but surely Bond.
Slowly but surely.

GameMaster
01-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Fox announced the cancellation of Prison Break today. :(

Angrist
01-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Why?

GameMaster
01-14-2009, 04:15 AM
Why?

I didn't know you enjoy that television program. :confused:

Angrist
01-14-2009, 08:39 AM
I don't. Maybe I would, if I ever saw it. I thought it was quite popular. So that's why the why.

Fox 6
01-15-2009, 02:37 AM
Declining rating, plus you know..... they already broke out of prison :p

Dyne
01-15-2009, 05:54 AM
Prison Break forced Arrested Development off the air - it deserves to die. :)

The Germanator
01-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Well, I've gotten into Dexter. It's not my favorite show, yet it's oddly addicting. I'm midway through season 3 and should be done with it in a few days. It's weird, part of me wants to dislike the show, but it's like a catchy pop tune or something, well written and keeps you coming back.

GameMaster
01-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Damn, I think Dexter is awesome. One of the best shows on television right now.

Another good one on Showtime is Brotherhood.

Centers around two adult brothers and their Irish family and takes place in Rhode Island. One brother is involved with the Irish mob and the other is a well respected politician. It's great because of the dynamics. Even though the mob brother is painted as the troubled, bad one. His decisions all follow a code (kind of like Dexter) in that he puts family first and the bad things he does are only to protect and preserve his family. While the politician brother who's painted as the good guy for being a community servant and holding a legit job is actually corrupt. He takes part in bribes and shady deals to preserve his position. He seems well-intentioned but I think he cares more about his job than anything.

Its still up in the air whether a fourth season is going to be made but I hope so. Oh, and one of the brothers is portrayed by the actor who plays Lucius Malfoy in the Potter movies.

But yeah... both these shows are better than Weeds. God, that's an awful show.

The Germanator
01-18-2009, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I think I can say that Dexter is definitely a good show. I wasn't a fan at first but it did gradually win me over.

GameMaster
01-18-2009, 03:08 AM
Weird Fact: Michael C. Hall (Dexter) and the actress who plays his sister in the show, Deborah, recently got married.

Angrist
01-19-2009, 11:22 AM
I'm waiting for Terminator: TSCC to come back.

Angrist
07-30-2009, 03:31 AM
Ok, 1 and a half year later and I've finished watching all The Simpsons episodes.

Now what to watch during breakfast...

Teuthida
08-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Watching Ben 10. On season three.

Teuthida
08-05-2009, 03:50 PM
And just finished the series. Great kids show.

Tried watching the first ep of the Alien Force series where there's a five year time jump. Lost all of the original show's charm. :(

BreakABone
08-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I hope you are enjoying these shows on days off from making comics.

ZebraRampage
08-05-2009, 04:07 PM
It's Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. That's always fun to watch.

By the way, shouldn't this be moved to the Movies and Television forum?

BreakABone
08-05-2009, 04:24 PM
It's Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. That's always fun to watch.

By the way, shouldn't this be moved to the Movies and Television forum?

I think there is one in the Movies/Television forum, this is last year's one. :lol:

Teuthida
08-05-2009, 04:35 PM
I hope you are enjoying these shows on days off from making comics.

Multitaskin' Babby.