PDA

View Full Version : Cat gets turned into woman after getting hit by car.

Dyne
05-30-2008, 02:04 AM
http://www.tribune.com.ng/22052008/news/news2.html

WHAT could be described as a fairy tale turned real on Wednesday in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, as a cat allegedly turned into a middle-aged woman after being hit by a commercial motorcycle (Okada) on Aba/Port Harcourt Expressway.

Nigerian Tribune learnt that three cats were crossing the busy road when the okada ran over one of them which immediately turned into a woman. This strange occurrence quickly attracted people around who descended on the animals. One of them, it was learnt, was able to escape while the third one was beaten to death, still as a cat though.

According to a source who witnessed what happened, the cat-woman said she and the two other cat-fellows had travelled from Abuja to Port Harcourt to kill three people. “The woman said they came to Port Harcourt from Abuja and that they came to kill three people. She said they had succeeded in killing two people, but the third person, whom I guess might be a pastor, was difficult for them and that they were preparing to go back to Abuja,” said the source.This just boggles the mind. Small picture of the woman at link.

“She has been taken to Teme Clinic. Police will still be guarding her so that she will not disappear,” he said.

OR you could just put a ball of catnip in the room. Come on, guys.

Combine 017
05-30-2008, 02:15 AM
That really doesnt make any sense at all. I think your crazy.

GameMaster
05-30-2008, 02:57 AM
Aww, they killed one of the kitties :(

Those Nigerians are so ass-backwards. A cat turned into a woman? C'mon.

Then again, these are the same folks who insist a photograph steals a piece of your soul.

Angrist
05-30-2008, 03:14 AM
No wonder a lot of Africans are afraid of cats.

Swan
05-30-2008, 03:17 AM
Aww, they killed one of the kitties :(

Those Nigerians are so ass-backwards. A cat turned into a woman? C'mon.

Then again, these are the same folks who insist a photograph steals a piece of your soul.
I know man, like we all know that cats can't turn into women.

Women turn into cats

Combine 017
05-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Yes dylan, that is the point of the topic, you idiot

Swan
05-30-2008, 01:42 PM
I do not know what you speak of Adamantium

KillerGremlin
05-31-2008, 02:27 AM
This is their mindset with condoms too. We ship out like a bajillion condoms to these third world countries so they will stop reproducing, and these people think that the condom is a rubber devil.

Angrist
05-31-2008, 03:34 AM
No, they think they can cure their aids by having sex with children. :(

James
05-31-2008, 09:51 AM
I was expecting the cat to have life saving surgery and accidentally get a sex change.

I am let down.