PDA

View Full Version : do you....

KillerGremlin
05-22-2008, 10:56 PM
...pee in the shower.

I know, I know, totally random, personal, and inappropriate question. I got my inspiration from the morning routine thread. This question always inspires entertaining discussion, because surprisingly a lot of people don't mind just shooting for the shower drain. Increased productivity, ect. ect.

I won't lie, I've had my moments of laziness. When you gotta go you gotta go.

BreakABone
05-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Nope.
The toilet is right there.
And got no bones about jumpin out of the shower to pee.

Aladuf
05-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Sure, occasionally I do. But when I do it's when I'm really tired and am prepping for work.

GameMaster
05-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Every day. Sometimes I like to go on the shower wall and watch it flow down onto the floor. Other times I go right where the shower spray hits the floor so it creates this white/yellowish brine like you see at the ocean.

It always looks like a yellow river cause it never really mixes or blends with the water.

I'm sure the housecleaners wouldn't appreciate it if they knew.

Dyne
05-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Hahaha. Oh GM.

Also, why not? It's the most sanitary place to?

MrCoffee
05-23-2008, 02:14 AM
Occasionally...because why not.

Swan
05-23-2008, 02:41 AM
Once I think, buts thats because the toilet in that bathroom was ripped out for a week so they could install a new one.

SUUUUUUUUUBQuestion
Have you ever peed on the floor and blamed it on a pet

Bube
05-23-2008, 08:04 AM
Only once, just to see what it was like.
I'm very tempted to pee in the bathroom sink (and take a dump in a urinal) but I don't think I could live with it :)

BreakABone
05-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Only once, just to see what it was like.
I'm very tempted to pee in the bathroom sink (and take a dump in a urinal) but I don't think I could live with it :)

That's kind of messed up.
Though had friends who were proud of themselves for pissing in a microwave.

How far these bathrooms are, I have no idea.

And what's the big deal with just hopping out of the shower to pee?

Aladuf
05-23-2008, 12:04 PM
SUUUUUUUUUBQuestion
Have you ever peed on the floor and blamed it on a pet

No, I never have. But based on the question, I guess you have? Did it work? Did the pet get blamed?

Swan
05-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Nein, I have self respect. But I know one of the popular girls at my school did that once when she was sick

Jason1
05-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Yea, I do it sometimes, I really dont see the big deal. It all goes right down the drain, its not like im making the shower yellow.

birdman
05-23-2008, 02:26 PM

Getting the floor wet, duh. How hard is it to just let it go in the shower?

Aladuf
05-23-2008, 02:31 PM

Yep, I hate getting out and dripping all over the place. Soo annoying... and it's cold :(

Fox 6
05-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Not me. Your weirdos :P

BreakABone
05-23-2008, 04:34 PM

You will usually get the floor a little wet anyhow.

Just mop up after your done or whatever. Or stand on the carpets.

Aladuf
05-23-2008, 04:34 PM
You will usually get the floor a little wet anyhow.

Just mop up after your done or whatever. Or stand on the carpets.

Or just piss in the shower!

Jonbo298
05-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Occasionally. My body is almost always able to piss before getting into shower, but once in awhile the 'signal' doesn't click and I get in, and then am too lazy to get out so I just do my business.

Bube
05-24-2008, 07:20 AM
That's kind of messed up.
Though had friends who were proud of themselves for pissing in a microwave.

How far these bathrooms are, I have no idea.

Yes, I know it's not very normal. But I never said I did it, I'm just wondering what it's like. I would never do it.

And the one time I peed in the shower was out of curiosity as well. I was 5 or 6, I remember asking my mom what would happen if I peed in the shower (I guess I thought it would blow up or something :p). I don't know what she answered, but I remember doing it anyway. Felt refreshing :)

birdman
05-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Or just piss in the shower!

Sounds like the best strategy.

thatmariolover
05-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Ha, I could probably count the number of times I've done it on one hand in my 22 years of life. I'm usually quite good about going before I hop in the shower.

Swan
05-25-2008, 05:05 AM
Clean yourself inside before you clean your outside I say

KillerGremlin
05-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Well, I'm glad to see we have a 12:9 ratio of people who have peed in the shower to those who have not. Makes me feel more normal. It just goes to show that the shower has AT LEAST two uses, but I'm sure we could find several more.

Renwood
05-26-2008, 10:49 PM
I do but sometimes I'm rinsing the shampoo out of my hair and a little of it gets in the urethra and oh the stinging then is just

ohhhhh

KillerGremlin
05-26-2008, 10:50 PM
I do but sometimes I'm rinsing the shampoo out of my hair and a little of it gets in the urethra and oh the stinging then is just

ohhhhh

yes...very true. it's also painful lube. :(

Swan
05-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Most people either masturbate in the shower or sing a song....

Renwood
05-26-2008, 11:21 PM
nothing against all three unless you're in a drought

Aladuf
05-26-2008, 11:22 PM
This thread has taken a turn for the amazing.

Renwood
05-26-2008, 11:25 PM
well I usually feel that taking a nice long piss to suss out the rest of the what-have-you after a good wanking session can be real satisfying. It can be a bit of a clusterfuck with multiple streams going about the bowl all willy-nilly though.

Aladuf
05-26-2008, 11:28 PM
well I usually feel that taking a nice long piss to suss out the rest of the what-have-you after a good wanking session can be real satisfying. It can be a bit of a clusterfuck with multiple streams going about the bowl all willy-nilly though.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd122/RatedRKO_23/bang-1.gif

Renwood
05-26-2008, 11:30 PM
whats worse is when you're in a real hurry and don't allow the proper time to empty out the pipes, and all of a sudden you've just got the littest bit of residue come out and left on the tip and it acts like some kind of GD super-glue, and your johnson gets stuck right to your boxers, and you don't really notice until way later and then its like a GD band-aid where you know you need to take it quick but you go too slow cause you're a wuss and oh that is just D;

Aladuf
05-26-2008, 11:32 PM
once again

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd122/RatedRKO_23/bang-1.gif

Renwood
05-26-2008, 11:33 PM
we need to talk about these things

these things affect all of us

don't stick your head in the sand

don't you judge me with those eyes

those horrible dead eyes

those

doll's eyes

KillerGremlin
05-26-2008, 11:35 PM

i sing during i'll have you know

'tis true, 'tis true. i always try to make a number 1 after having a number 3. it just feels like good health to wash all the little KGs out of the pipe.

Renwood
05-26-2008, 11:36 PM
exactly exactly

BreakABone
05-27-2008, 06:08 AM
*Looks around*

Good thing I only mod the Gaming side of things.

BreakABone
05-27-2008, 06:33 AM

O gaawd.

The other day Fox 6 said he was thinking about me during his shower.

I pray he was coming up with a song in my honor. :(

BlueFire
05-27-2008, 02:44 PM
I always thought peeing in shower wasn't a big deal... i do it every now and then.. i don't understand how it's gross or dirty.

Teuthida
05-27-2008, 03:28 PM
ELAINE: Why couldn't you just wait?

GEORGE: I was there! I saw a drain!

ELAINE: Since when is a drain a toilet?!

GEORGE: It's all pipes! What's the difference?!

ELAINE: Different pipes go to different places! You're gonna mix 'em up!

GEORGE: I'll call a plumber right now!