PDA

View Full Version : LOST Tonight (There's No Place Like Home Part One: 5/15)

Bond
05-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Who's watching?

Aladuf
05-15-2008, 09:02 PM
You bet your ass I'm watching! Can't wait.

Bond
05-15-2008, 09:08 PM
So quick poll before the show: How will the island be moving?

a) The island will physically move its location.
b) The island will move forward in time.
c) The island will move backward in time.
d) Other. (please explain)

Aladuf
05-15-2008, 09:19 PM
my guess is C.

Typhoid
05-15-2008, 09:35 PM
C.

Renwood
05-15-2008, 09:52 PM
D. all of the above, given how teleportation and time travel seem linked.

Bond
05-15-2008, 10:42 PM
This shit is crazy.

Can't wait until our pacific friends get done so we can discuss.

Bond
05-15-2008, 10:51 PM
OMFG. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Edit: Nevermind.

Typhoid
05-16-2008, 02:01 AM
This episode was a giant self-fluffing for next week's episode.
I hate things like that.

I also hated the amount of fucking commercials in it.

It was a good episode, but it wasn't "amazing".
I am let down.
A lot.

BlueFire
05-16-2008, 03:06 AM
I enjoyed the episode... and now I'm aroused with excitement for the season finale next week! :[

Renwood
05-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Every episode has the same amount.

Aladuf
05-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Every episode has the same amount.

Doesn't make it any easier! ;_;

BlueFire
05-17-2008, 02:39 AM
Fuck, I just found out the season finale is two weeks from now..

GameMaster
05-17-2008, 03:11 AM

The great thing about BitTorrent for us West Coasters is you can often download the episodes before they even air here. And the commercials are all taken out. Then burn it on a CD or stick it on a thumb drive, put it into your PS3, and bam! TV without commercials.

I just finished watching. I thought it was pretty great. You just know the season finale is going to be amazing. I have only one complaint. I think its laughable that they would expect us, the audience, to actually believe that anyone aside from Sayid and Locke could track footprints let alone differentiate who's footsteps they are. C'mon, we all know Kate can't track steps in the ground. As if being a girl wasn't enough of a reason.

When Sun is looking back towards the engine room as she's getting ready to leave the freighter, is it because Jin is still in there? If so, do you think the boat will explode right as Sun steps off thus killing Jin, Michael, and Desmond (plus the rest of nameless people on the freighter)?

Jack found out Claire was his half sister.

What can we speculate about why Ben willingly surrendered to the bad guys at the Orchid Station? It's because of what he's instructed Locke to do. But what is Locke going to do? Will he unleash the smoke monster? Or activate some zany time travel?

Also, I find it hard to believe all the charges against Kate would be dropped or pardoned just because she is a survivor. Sure, Whidmore may have had influence in that. But why would he bother doing that when it would just be easier to kill her or just leave her on the island.

All this and more will be answered next week I hope!

Bube
05-17-2008, 05:51 AM
The great thing about BitTorrent for us West Coasters is you can often download the episodes before they even air here. And the commercials are all taken out. Then burn it on a CD or stick it on a thumb drive, put it into your PS3, and bam! TV without commercials.
Either that or you can hook your computer directly to your tv.

*minor spoilers ahead*
Anyway, the episode was..different. I thought that we'd never see the stuff we saw, so it was almost unbelievable :) And there's going to be a huge battle next episode, so I guess some people we love will be dying.

Renwood
05-17-2008, 09:18 AM
C'mon, we all know Kate can't track steps in the ground. As if being a girl wasn't enough of a reason.

She's been doing it since season one.

Also, I find it hard to believe all the charges against Kate would be dropped or pardoned just because she is a survivor. Sure, Whidmore may have had influence in that. But why would he bother doing that when it would just be easier to kill her or just leave her on the island.
She wasn't pardoned. She was acquitted. They showed her trial.

Bond
05-17-2008, 09:33 AM
What can we speculate about why Ben willingly surrendered to the bad guys at the Orchid Station? It's because of what he's instructed Locke to do. But what is Locke going to do? Will he unleash the smoke monster? Or activate some zany time travel?
I think Ben willingly surrendered because he knows that he can't die. Just like Michael can't die.

BlueFire
05-17-2008, 02:17 PM
All this and more will be answered next week I hope!

You mean in two weeks.