PDA

View Full Version : The Council of Dhoom IX

thatmariolover
05-07-2008, 09:42 AM
We lost mana, and that's definitely gonna make things harder. The question is who are we going to target?

Germy might be a good target, he was very active last night from what I could tell (Who's Online isn't cheating!). But I'm happy to discuss other targets as well.

Zen
05-07-2008, 02:27 PM
if he was that active, and likely the reason for us barely winning, I'd say go for it.

One other thing, Penguin mentioned tonight's challenge will require ALL of us, he KNOWS my schedule wont allow me to be here so i guess we have been further handicapped. :/

thatmariolover
05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
He also mentioned to me that we won't be worse off than anybody else. We just won't have the advantage of an extra person to help (same as any other night, but I guess it's supposed to be worse tonight).

It would be nice if next challenge our numbers actually helped. We shouldn't be punished for doing well.

BreakABone
05-07-2008, 03:38 PM
He also mentioned to me that we won't be worse off than anybody else. We just won't have the advantage of an extra person to help (same as any other night, but I guess it's supposed to be worse tonight).

It would be nice if next challenge our numbers actually helped. We shouldn't be punished for doing well.

You aren't being punished.
I have to play to the LCD. And well it will be hard for a challenge with 3 people against say 2 than it will to say the whole team needs to be around.

I will say that this challenge is loopsided on your behalf because of the see-saw effect of it. I hope it is understandable when it is posted.

thatmariolover
05-07-2008, 03:52 PM
I got busy at work and didn't really word that post the way I would have liked. I didn't mean we were being intentionally punished. However, I do believe that we should get an advantage at least one of the rounds, but that may never happen if we lose tonight. I just think we're doing well, handicaps shouldn't exist. And if I understand correctly, they're not intentional.

Yoda9864
05-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Germy's out then? Unless BaB is going to make us vote another inactive player out.....:P

BreakABone
05-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Germy's out then? Unless BaB is going to make us vote another inactive player out.....:P

I didn't MAKE you. I asked and it was agreed upon.
You could have said no. :p