PDA

View Full Version : Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Renwood
05-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Do you like Judd Apatow movies? Go see this. It was good.

Do you not luke Judd Apatow movies? Fuck you.

discussion after the break

Jonbo298
05-04-2008, 11:04 PM
It was a great consistent laughter movie. Borat I still say was funnier only due to the utterly hilarious spots but it that was more bursts of laughter, whereas this was more consistently funny.

I recommend it, though not for children. I fathom to shudder what the unrated version will show/contain.

Aladuf
05-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Forgetting Sarah Marshall? durr... Yes this was quite good. It was the best movie I've seen since the last Judd Apatow movie.

GameMaster
05-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Do you like Judd Apatow movies? Go see this. It was good.

Do you not luke Judd Apatow movies? Fuck you.

discussion after the break

If you were a true Judd Apatow fan, you wouldn't have screwed up the film's title. You're worse than a used condom.

And your review of the movie... well, I'll let the grade speak for itself.

F-

Fox 6
05-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Plus Kristen Bell is hot :P

http://www.sorozatjunkie.hu/regiposztok/momentofbeauty/nyomozocsajok/01.%20Kristen%20Bell,%20(Veronica%20Mars),%20Veronica%20Mars.jpg

Renwood
05-05-2008, 01:42 AM
If you were a true Judd Apatow fan, you wouldn't have screwed up the film's title. You're worse than a used condom.

And your review of the movie... well, I'll let the grade speak for itself.

F-

Well, you're not alone in not getting the wordplay on seeing the underhyped movie constituting the "finding," so I can't call you stupidest shitface in the world. But close! This close! When your company is that other one, you're in a bad way.

Though I suppose you don't understand the difference between qualified recommendations and reviews. So maybe you do edge it out for the stupid award after all. :- )

Zen
05-05-2008, 02:40 AM
shit i didnt bring my chill pills!

Aladuf
05-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Well, you're not alone in not getting the wordplay on seeing the underhyped movie constituting the "finding," so I can't call you stupidest shitface in the world.

Well then if you were intentionally going for that title and didn't actually just fuck it up then that was a bit too subtle. I don't think this movie was too underhyped either, except for you really... based on what you were saying when we saw it.