PDA

View Full Version : LOST May 1st 2008

Fox 6
05-01-2008, 05:29 PM
So, there happens to be a new episode of LOST tonight! What will happen? This shall be good.

Bond
05-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Something Nice Back Home.

GameMaster
05-01-2008, 06:14 PM
According to previews, Juliet diagnoses Jack with a ruptured appendix. But we all know he gets off the island alive so there's absolutely zero suspense in that section of tonight's episode...

Bond
05-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Well, someone's gonna die.

Any predictions?

Fox 6
05-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Well, someone's gonna die.

Any predictions?

Where did you see this???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

Bond
05-01-2008, 09:26 PM
A preview on TV said, "the island takes one for its own." Or something to that effect.

Fox 6
05-01-2008, 09:27 PM
A preview on TV said, "the island takes one for its own." Or something to that effect.

I just pray youre wrong :P. :(

Aladuf
05-01-2008, 09:40 PM

Damn, Interesting.

Bond
05-01-2008, 09:53 PM
"The island takes one survivor for its own." Saw the commercial again.

Bond
05-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh my god. Shocking first few minutes.

Typhoid
05-01-2008, 10:08 PM
I won't be watching it.
I am let down.

Bond
05-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Eh, a decent episode. You won't be missing too much.

GameMaster
05-01-2008, 11:18 PM
RIP Mr. Echo :(

Typhoid
05-01-2008, 11:57 PM
I JUST GOT HOME.
I CAN WATCH IT!
BRB.

Fox 6
05-02-2008, 02:02 AM
That was a pretty good ep. Jack scored at least twice! :D

GameMaster
05-02-2008, 04:22 AM
You know when Jack and Kate are arguing and Kate says, "... my son," and then Jack says, "You're not even related to him!" (in reference to baby Aaron).

Do you think Jack discovered he was Claire's half-brother and Aaron's half-uncle by that point?

Fox 6
05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
You know when Jack and Kate are arguing and Kate says, "... my son," and then Jack says, "You're not even related to him!" (in reference to baby Aaron).

Do you think Jack discovered he was Claire's half-brother and Aaron's half-uncle by that point?

Thats what I was wondering too. I was also dissapointed that so many of the mercenaries lived through the smoke monsters atttack.

Bube
05-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Thats what I was wondering too. I was also dissapointed that so many of the mercenaries lived through the smoke monsters atttack.
I was also disappointed by the mercenaries being alive :)

*spoilers*

The one the island claims for it's own is of course, Claire. A big letdown for me, I hope she comes back as soon as possible.

And something important - the flashforward is set before the one in the last episode of the 3rd season. We saw Jack all well and good here, but in the other one he had completely lost it, was a drug addict and wanted to go back to the island - and Kate didn't want to speak to him. Which I didn't really like, as I wanted them to be together :)

And what did Jack mean when he told Kate that he'd saved him?

GameMaster
05-02-2008, 06:39 PM
I was also disappointed by the mercenaries being alive :)

I think he was just making reference to how he had kind of saved everyone who got off the island because he was kind of the leader and stuff...

Bube
05-03-2008, 06:09 AM
I think he was just making reference to how he had kind of saved everyone who got off the island because he was kind of the leader and stuff...
Might be, we know his ego's big enough for stuff like that. But I thought it had some other meaning - maybe Kate wasn't getting off the island and Jack got her off somehow, or maybe he was referring to the trial.

GameMaster
05-03-2008, 06:47 AM
Might be, we know his ego's big enough for stuff like that. But I thought it had some other meaning - maybe Kate wasn't getting off the island and Jack got her off somehow, or maybe he was referring to the trial.

Haha, wow. Someone doesn't like Dr. Jack Shepherd ;)

And that girl with orange hair who just happened to know Korean, c'mon, I've heard of writer's exercising their creative licensees but that was just plain unbelievable.

And just because she smiles when Sun and Jin are talking doesn't mean anything. But of course, to detective Jin, it only meant one thing!

I smile all the time when foreigners speak their native tongue in my country. I find it amusing and entertaining. Does that mean I understand what they're rambling about? No.

Jin 0 - GM 1

Fox 6
05-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Haha, wow. Someone doesn't like Dr. Jack Shepherd ;)

And that girl with orange hair who just happened to know Korean, c'mon, I've heard of writer's exercising their creative licensees but that was just plain unbelievable.

And just because she smiles when Sun and Jin are talking doesn't mean anything. But of course, to detective Jin, it only meant one thing!

I smile all the time when foreigners speak their native tongue in my country. I find it amusing and entertaining. Does that mean I understand what they're rambling about? No.

Jin 0 - GM 1

So in a show filled with Smoke monsters, crazy twists, unexplained events you find it hard that someone can know a different language without knowing a whole lot about that persons back story?

Renwood
05-03-2008, 02:09 PM
She's an anthropologist who seems to travel the globe as evidenced by her first appearances. Knowing a couple languages would be helpful.

Nitpicky hicky.

Typhoid
05-03-2008, 02:37 PM

Maybe in reference to Claires baby, Arron.
Considering in one of the flash forewards Kate had Aaron as her own kid in her house.

Bube
05-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Maybe in reference to Claires baby, Arron.
Considering in one of the flash forewards Kate had Aaron as her own kid in her house.

How would that be? I couldn't really understand what you meant by that..

Haha, wow. Someone doesn't like Dr. Jack Shepherd :)

I like Jack. I'd prefer him over Sawyer, because I sometimes see myself in him, with all the egotistical stuff. I was just saying that what you said made sense when you think about how Jack sometimes acts :)

And I think what gave away Charlotte knowing Korean was when Sun and Jin talked about the new people being dangerous. Charlotte shot a worried look their way, that's when he must've understood for sure. Meh.. :)

Typhoid
05-03-2008, 05:41 PM
In one of the episodes earlier this year, when Kate was getting out of prison, she went upstairs in her own house, saying she wanted to see her child. Her child's name was Aaron, and he wasn't a newborn.

Bube
05-04-2008, 05:35 AM
In one of the episodes earlier this year, when Kate was getting out of prison, she went upstairs in her own house, saying she wanted to see her child. Her child's name was Aaron, and he wasn't a newborn.
Yes but what does that have to do with Jack saving Kate?

Dylflon
05-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Mediocre episode filled with mediocrity.

Ho hum.