PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back To Where JoJo Once Belonged

Ginkasa
04-28-2008, 02:46 AM
AKA I'm moving to Tucson! Like, tomorrow! Two day drive! Living with my girlfriend! Opening up opportunities in the company! Yays!

BlueFire
04-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Opening up opportunities in the company! Yays!

???

Congrats, though. Quick question: are you a student at the moment?

Dyne
04-28-2008, 04:02 AM
Congrats! Yeah, Tucson real estate is REALLY fucking cheap right now. My girlfriend's grandparents live there 6 months of the year and her parents have bought a place there too. I'll definitely be heading down some time. :cool:

GameMaster
04-28-2008, 05:00 AM
So your theatre is relocating you to a new branch or something?

Congratulations on getting out of Oklahoma though. I can't even imagine living there. Arizona will be a good change for you. Who knows, maybe down the line you'll move even further West toward my playground.

I think Arizona gets pretty hot starting around now until August/September. Hope you have air conditioning.

Jonbo298
04-28-2008, 07:01 AM
Congrats! Hopefully this opens up alot of opportunities for you

Ginkasa
04-28-2008, 09:14 AM
So your theatre is relocating you to a new branch or something?

Congratulations on getting out of Oklahoma though. I can't even imagine living there.

I rather like OK and am kind of sad to be leaving it... There's been a lot of growth in the downtown and Moore (my hometown) areas that I'll miss, but oh well....

But yeah, my theatres based in Arizona, so moving there should really bump up my chances of moving up on the chain.

GameMaster
04-29-2008, 12:43 AM
I rather like OK and am kind of sad to be leaving it... There's been a lot of growth in the downtown and Moore (my hometown) areas that I'll miss, but oh well....

But yeah, my theatres based in Arizona, so moving there should really bump up my chances of moving up on the chain.

That's great. Are you doing any school on the side? Or are you just working on getting higher up the chain of command?

Sorry what I said about Oklahoma. The truth is I've never been there or seen the place. I was just being shallow and judging it on preconceptions and stereotype.

I'll take it you have a laptop since you were able to hop on GT halfway through your road trip.

Is your GF in the company also or is she going to do something else?

Ginkasa
04-30-2008, 09:27 PM
I am now in Tucson! I do have a laptop, but my internet is pretty hit or miss right now. My apt complex has wi-fi, but only around the pool O_o.

Anyway... Uh... S'all.

Jonbo298
05-01-2008, 12:44 AM
I had that kinda happen in my old apartment. Granted, I had a PC with a Wifi card in PCI slot, bought an antenna that picks up a shat ton more signals with ease (nice fat antenna square, can't recall name though). I had a goooood time leeching WiFi (legally, since I didn't want to screw up anyone else's internet in that sense) until I could pay cable bill mom ran up while in my name.

(Well, phone bill but it was tied to cable bill so..yeah)