PDA

View Full Version : Battlestar Galactica

Professor S
04-26-2008, 08:13 AM
I've said it before, and now I repeat myself with good reason:

Battlestar Galactica is the best show on TV. Last night's episode was awesome. The way they are slowly changing and arching the characters the Final Five is just genius. They could have just had a switch go off in their heads, but instead they are showing a progression of events that challenges you decide whether its their programming or their frustration with their current state of being. Andc how they are able to flesh out and maintain interest in so many characters still amazes me.

God I wish I could plot and write that well...

So, to those who watch (those who don't watch, rent the past episodes or you'll be lost), where do you think the story will go next?

***The are minor spoilers below if you haven't seen the show***

Who is the fifth and final Cylon?

Is Chief purposely sabotaging the ships? Amd was his outburst in the bar a sign of grief over losing his wife, making it extraordinarily human, or is it a sign he's losing touch with his humanity and doesn't care anymore?

Will the Cylon and XO get it on? And will said getting it on turn the switch that makes him a Cylon?

Speaking of the Cylons, where will trhey be after the attempted coup that ended up destroying half their warrior class?

Angrist
04-26-2008, 08:34 AM
That's funny, a kid just told me to go watch this. I guess I will. :)

thatmariolover
04-26-2008, 10:46 AM
It is so good. I'm just totally obsessed with it. I'm not sure if we want to start another thread specifically for spoilers or what. Without giving too much away, this show just rocks.

Minor spoilers:

What makes a human a human? What if you were born and raised as a human, looked like a human, everybody thought you were a human, and then you found out you weren't and couldn't tell anybody. You were raised to hate and fear what you actually are. Do you hate yourself now? Should you? And where should your loyalties go?

End Spoiler.