PDA

View Full Version : Grossest Nightmare...

ulala06
04-25-2008, 02:20 AM
so, this isn't really in keeping with the general HAPPY theme of HAPPY hour... but... i just woke up from the most disgusting nightmare i've ever had and i wanted to share and hear yours as well.

Okay, so it all started with my roommate(who doesn't drink) and i getting busted with smirnoff ices in our dorm. We proceeded to both simultaneously vomit into a trash can... and when we did it was full of little round balls that i explained were obviously just the YEAST. WHAT THE FUCK?

Then a lot of stuff happened that I don't remember.

Now, here's the syncher for me that made me wake up/stay awake and slightly sick.

I dreamt that my friend was bleaching my hair because i had decided to just dye it all pink.. but when she started rinsing it out my hair started coming out in horrible clumps.... think wet barbie hair, before it was completely plastic. And so we both started crying hysterically, and i looked in the mirror and in the places where it had already fallen out, my hair follicles were swelling up and blood was like bubbling out.
and my friend explained that this was how "THEY GOT IT OUT." WHAT THE FUCK?

i'm seriously still very ill from this nightmare.

top it.

Swan
04-25-2008, 02:23 AM
Last weekend at the mall I thought I saw an old dude making out with a baby

Fox 6
04-25-2008, 02:24 AM
Topped.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZL6smrarf9Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZL6smrarf9Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Angrist
04-25-2008, 04:40 AM
I don't think a dream that I had recently tops yours, but here it is:

I was engaged to a cute and pretty girl. She really loved me a lot, but there was a problem. She didn't have the same religion as I have, and considering how important my religion is for me, I knew it was going to be trouble.

So we were at our wedding and I suddenly thought "I'm nog going through with this, I can't!" so I ran away. Suddenly the wedding turned into a funeral, with my ex-fiancée in a coffin. She was dead. A lot of blood was coming through the cracks of the coffin, I had no idea what had happened to her.

Because I was on the run, I went to a friend to hide. He had a dead snake that was all dried out in its terranium. When I pushed the snake into a pool of water, it became alive. And it attacked me. My friend was all laughing and saying I didn't have to fear it. But I did, and I jumped out of the window. There I met an agressive crocodile so I jumped in a rope, but then I noticed the gorilla... And to top it off, a rhino was charging my way.

I don't know how I got out of there, but years later I suddenly met my ex-fiancée. We were in a clothing shop and she was all over me. She wanted to take pictures of us together and I said it was ok.
It felt good to be close to her again.

End of dream. :unsure:

Typhoid
04-25-2008, 05:01 AM
I've had countless dreams where I get shot in the temple or the chest, and I can actually feel the heat, pain, taste the iron of the blood, hear my own heartbeat, and have my vision fade out, ironically as soon as the vision fades out and the hearing deafens and muffles, I wake up.

So it's like, reverse death.

I have one of those being shot dreams maybe once ever few weeks.

Happydude
04-25-2008, 09:49 AM
I've had countless dreams where I get shot in the temple or the chest, and I can actually feel the heat, pain, taste the iron of the blood, hear my own heartbeat, and have my vision fade out, ironically as soon as the vision fades out and the hearing deafens and muffles, I wake up.

your mind makes it real. the body can not live without the mind.

Bube
04-25-2008, 04:17 PM

I think you feel the pain in real life, and your mind makes it into a dream. I have a lot of dreams where something happens to make me feel some kind of pain and I wake up to find that the pain is real.

GameMaster
04-26-2008, 01:56 AM
So is that YouTube video an anorexic woman or someone with a debilitating disease?

I'm in French class. And we're taking a test and suddenly the teacher jumps up and accuses me of cheating. Even though I'm not and I protest it, she doesn't believe me. So she makes a call on her phone and a few seconds later two towering men enter the classroom. They remove me from my desk and they bolt my arms and legs to the floor with metal clasps. So I'm restrained and there's nothing I can do. Then the teacher inserts a funnel in my mouth and orders the class to form a single-file line. Then she tells them that if they don't go diarrhea in my mouth, they will receive a failing grade. Then the rest of the teachers in the school do the same thing. So the entire student body has formed a single-file line trailing outside the classroom. And one-by-one each student goes diarrhea into the funnel in my mouth. And I remember seeing my friends reaching the front of the line and I'm attempting to scream, "Don't," but the funnel muffles my cries. And they just tell me they have no choice and they go in my mouth too. And I have to swallow or else I'll choke because one of the men is firmly holding the funnel in place. And I can feel the sensation of each student's warm, runny excrement splash in the funnel into my mouth. Sometimes I can see flakes of nachos, lettuce, or tuna from their lunch in it. And it tastes putrid and has the most noxious odor. And every time I swallow a new load, I gag because I feel like I'm going to throw up. And it spatters on my face and body occasionally only because the funnel doesn't catch it all. All the while, the teacher and two men are laughing at me. And I feel so helpless and furious at the same time.

One of my favorite, pleasant, recurring dreams is where I can run on all fours. Even though in real life it wouldn't work at all because of the length of our arms and legs and stuff... in the dream I can do it with great ease. I usually start running just with my legs and then as I increase my speed I fall onto all fours. And once I'm like that, I can get going pretty fast. The closest comparison I can make to it is the Pokémon, Ponyta. Because once I have a good speed going I can make pretty long jumps. And it feels so real. Unfortunately, I haven't had the dream for a while but I keep hoping it'll come back one of these nights. It makes me wish I could gallop on my hands and feet though.

Swan
04-26-2008, 02:22 AM
Sadly GM none of that made me squeamish.

The only thing I have ever read that made me squeamish was in American Psycho, which I am stilll reading.

And it still kicks ass

GameMaster
04-26-2008, 03:28 AM
Was it a book before a movie?

I'm malnourished in the area of fine literature.