PDA

View Full Version : Drink recipies

Typhoid
04-22-2008, 02:43 PM
I just came across this now, because I was rooting through my freezer and realize I have a lot of leftover booze from my birthday weekend.

I put about 1/3 of a glassful of raspberry juice in a pint glass, and about 3/4 of a can of ginger ale. Put in about half a shot of lemon liquer, and a shot or so of Absolut vanilla vodka. Stir. Drink. Enjoy.

It's a really sunny day sort of drink.

Dyne
04-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Sounds SO good.

I personally like Hemingway Daiquiri's.

Squeeze two limes and half a grapefruit
2 oz of White Rum

Pour rum then juice into a blender half-filled with ice. Crush ice completely. Pour in a glass and pour in some Grenadine. Conclusion: Delicious.

The Germanator
04-22-2008, 05:33 PM
I like the twist I made on the White Russian which I call the Christmas Russian...Basically the same as a White Russian, but you use eggnog instead of the cream, so...

1 part Vodka
1 part Kahlua
1 part eggnog.

Great treat for the holidays!

Another I stumbled across on the internet that was pretty awesome was called "The Black Nazi." It entailed...

One part Jaegermeister
One part Mountain Dew Pitch Black (too bad it's defunct)

Another delicious one is cream soda and grain alcohol, great combo...

And a jokey one I saw in a recipe book was called "Suicidal Tendencies" and it was this...

One part grain alcohol
One part absinthe... and some ice.

It would be disgusting and deadly to try to drink that straight, but I don't know, maybe worth a try some day.

Professor S
04-22-2008, 08:07 PM
My favortie drink recipe

1 heavy tumbler
Ice cubes
1 lime
Bluecoat Gin, one bottle of

Fill tumbler with three ice cubes
Fill Tumbler with gin
Squeeze a wedge of lime over tumber and drop in

Repeat

Typhoid
04-23-2008, 12:04 AM
...This explains everything.:sneaky:

Ginkasa
04-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Can of Dr. Pepper.

Open.

Drink.

BreakABone
04-23-2008, 06:51 PM
This isn't really a recipe. Just something I just stumbled upon since bored and thirsty.

Rum to flavor.
Ice Tea
Fruit Punch
Splash of Apple juice.

The apple juice really counters the rum aftertaste but you can still taste the rum.
It needs a name