PDA

View Full Version : This might sound a bit lame but............

bobcat
05-05-2002, 06:02 AM
I got FFX yesterday. I've been playing for about 3 hours, and I think it kix ass.

It's gonna be available at the end of the month here in AUstralia, but thanks to China Town illegal operations :hmm:........

I have it now. It's a copied version from the US original.

PLays awesome and I love it! Just thought I'd share that all with you.

Perfect Stu
05-05-2002, 11:04 AM
It gets better too :D

UncleNoName
05-05-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu
It gets better too :D

I'm sorry, but I thought the end of this game was boring as hell. After the point where you enter Sin it becomes a chore to play. I had to force myself to continue, but had to stop. I was just sick of the game (even though I had barely played 20 hours). You should want to play a game through, not get to the end and not care anymore.

(I'll eventually force myself to beat it)

DeathsHand
05-05-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by UncleNoName

I'm sorry, but I thought the end of this game was boring as hell. After the point where you enter Sin it becomes a chore to play. I had to force myself to continue, but had to stop. I was just sick of the game (even though I had barely played 20 hours). You should want to play a game through, not get to the end and not care anymore.

(I'll eventually force myself to beat it)

Funny, cuz most people I've heard talking about the game said it had a great ending... *shrugs*

Oh well, everybody has their own opinions :p But I personally liked the game... one of my fav. FF games... And I thought the ending was good too...

bobcat
05-05-2002, 06:03 PM
With the sphere grid, at first I find it a bit tricky, but now I think it seems ok :unsure:

I'm filling up all the spheres as I go along the path (the assumed path).

Is that what you guys did? Or did you go a completely different way?