PDA

View Full Version : Challenge 6: Spies (Everyone Report in)

BreakABone
04-18-2008, 10:14 AM
This won't be a popular decision and may change it after speaking with Swan, but due to the nature of this challenge, I am willing to make everyone participate. For reason that you will see in a second, if anyone has major objections let it be heard. I know it isn't fair, but I am curious of the stuff we will get.

Due to the late nature of this thread, the challenge shall go till Monday at 3 pm EST.

You have proven to know your enemy through knowledge and through disguise.

This time however, you must prove your ability to hide yourself among your enemies. You shall dress like them. You shall talk like them. You will become them.

You must become a spy. And in order to do so you must be a master of disguise. For this challenge, you shall dress up as any video game character and take pictures to show proof.

Be creative young soldier. Sometimes the best way to blend in is to make sure you stand out.

And to make sure it is a game character you must provide some proof. And no dressing as characters such as the Sims or Miis which is just a game version f yourself.

thatmariolover
04-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Ohh sounds like fun.

jeepnut
04-18-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm reporting in. Not sure if I will be able to actually accomplish this though. I assume we must use new pictures?

Zen
04-18-2008, 03:12 PM
you can count me in on this one, ill come up with whatever.

Jason1
04-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Bahhh...I guess I'll try...I dont have any money though...

manasecret
04-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Reporting in.

Swan
04-18-2008, 09:06 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Me and the penguin have a agreed that you can have as many photos of you in different costumes you want. Each picture will be worth one point. If you can get pictures of you and others all dressed as video game characters that will be worth double points.

That is all

-alpha-
04-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Hooray! first response!

I think I'd make a fine ninja

Yoda9864
04-19-2008, 01:51 AM
This should be interesting!

Swan
04-19-2008, 03:17 AM
Hey....-alpha-....you know you aren't on a team right...so you can't compete...

BreakABone
04-19-2008, 05:59 AM
Hey....-alpha-....you know you aren't on a team right...so you can't compete...

He can.
The friend clause. ;)

-alpha-
04-19-2008, 11:36 AM
so does my point go to team canada?

Swan
04-19-2008, 03:06 PM
He can.
The friend clause. ;)

Except for the fact that he was not with a friend, a friend who has been voted out of the game

BreakABone
04-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Except for the fact that he was not with a friend, a friend who has been voted out of the game

This won't be a popular decision and may change it after speaking with Swan, but due to the nature of this challenge, I am willing to make everyone participate. For reason that you will see in a second, if anyone has major objections let it be heard. I know it isn't fair, but I am curious of the stuff we will get.

No one has objected yet.

Swan
04-19-2008, 04:54 PM

No one has objected yet.

And it was not discussed and explained to SWAN, so yeah.

Zen
04-19-2008, 05:18 PM
shiz, i object then if people need to object, what's the point of knocking people out then.

Yoda9864
04-19-2008, 05:34 PM
I object to that. I thought you meant everyone still in the game...

BreakABone
04-19-2008, 05:41 PM
Ok I was just waiting for the objection really.
So no dead people.
But friends wasn't up for debate.

And just for the record, I understand the concept of being dead.

I... personally just wanted the most amount of people to post embrassing pics.

-alpha-
04-19-2008, 08:19 PM
>.>
<.<

I retract my picture from this event on the grounds that I may have started a storm that may lead to the end of the world as we know it.

Yoda9864
04-20-2008, 01:35 AM
I still don't know if I'll be able to get any pictures as a video game character. I have a busy day tomorrow. :-/

Jason1
04-21-2008, 11:00 AM
I cant do this sorry. I had a really busy weekend, family in town for a wedding. Besides, I have no way to dress up as a videogame character, and im definatley not going to spend any money.

Aladuf
04-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Well this challenge didn't end up working so well it seems... I think it just required too much effort and some people are coming up to the end of their semesters now and it wasn't such a good time to do a challenge that was so time consuming with exams coming up and reports, projects, etc. being due soon.

The Germanator
04-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I mean, technically I did have the time and resources, and nothing really better to do, but isn't anything better than embarrassing yourself for not much of a point on the internet?

manasecret
04-21-2008, 04:03 PM
I did five of them in about an hour for ~$0. Wasn't that hard.