PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 2

DeathsHand
05-04-2002, 07:41 PM
It's all nice and confirmed because PSM even has the first screenshots in their latest issue... I got in a couple days ago but didn't post it... and seeing as how there hasn't been a post here since wednsday, I guess I will... it looks nice, and it takes place in this big city... The city itself is split into two areas, the lower and upper parts... and in the upper city, there are a ton of big skyscrapers and you'll fight on top of some and down on the streets below and all ova da place... There's also a second playable character... it's a female, but it says she's "All new" so it probably won't be Trish... And there are also supposed to be a few more main non-playable characters this time around, although it says they won't fight along side Dante like in Onimusha 2 how you have a couple "side-kicks" or whatever...

Also some weapons can apparently attack more than 2 enemies at a time... and some other things like more moves and the like... The orb system might be different this time, it says they don't know if it will be used to upgrade and buy weapons, or if they will use it for some other things this time (heck, maybe there won't be an orb system :p)...

I just hope this one has better variations in difficulty levels... Easy-Automatic was too easy and normal was too hard in DMC... also I hope it's longer, cuz DMC was quite short...

Edit: Whoops, almost forgot... it's due out like around this winter... yup

bobcat
05-05-2002, 06:04 AM
I don't think DMC was either good or bad, I thought it was average.

Nothing special at all IMO.

At first I was like "WHOA look at that!". Then after a very short time, I got bored of it.

Bad voice acting, mediocre game play, nothing all that special.

I feel EXACTLY the same about Onimusha.

Dunno what it is. But Capcom action/adventure games and Sega games just don't cut it for me nemore :(

Oh I didn't vote :unsure:

Perfect Stu
05-05-2002, 11:05 AM
Devil May Cry was a good game.

It was a blast to play, although quite hard (on normal setting) and I am definately looking forward to DMC2.

Crono
05-06-2002, 04:05 PM
Sweet...
Another must-buy PS2 title. I really like Capcom's DMC/Onimusha games, and can't wait for Onimusha 2.

Sigma
05-06-2002, 10:28 PM
when i first played it, i didn't like it, but after i got used to it, the game became much better.

The level/mission based thing was weird and the graphic style was kinda annoying at the beginning, but now the game is just awesome.