PDA

View Full Version : GT Home Theatre

BreakABone
04-12-2008, 09:40 PM
This idea is mostly stolen from neoGAF. But I thought it was cool and being that this is a pretty close knit community a tad more interesting.

The basic concept is we pick a movie (or TV show if we choose) and designate a day to watch it. We then use this thread for the discussion. How is it different from an official movie thread? Well it would be more active during the actual movie. You could talk about favorite parts. Quotes that stood out. Scenes that you felt were strong.

Anyhow, I don't know how well this will work.
But we can give it a test run if anyone wants. Being that I do TavernWars (hopefully) on Tues and Thurs. I would fit this in on Wedn. (If anyone needs to know I got really crummy work hrs so don't do much at night :p )

The first movie since Bond has been harassing me for weeks to watch would be King of "KING" ;) (King of Kong that was for Bond)

Sestren
04-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Sounds like a cool idea. I'm down for it.

Bond
04-12-2008, 09:49 PM
This is a great idea. And King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters would be a wonderful first movie.

I'm pretty sure a few of us (Strangler, Jason, myself) have already seen it, but that would probably be good for discussion.

Professor S
04-12-2008, 10:15 PM
I have NOT seen this yet, but that is due to my sheer laziness as its next on Netflix, but I have not mailed my last movie back as yet.

Vampyr
04-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Sounds really fun, I'd be able to participate after May 2nd, when my final exams and classes are over.