PDA

View Full Version : Live blogging the library: Saturday

Bond
04-12-2008, 04:22 PM
3:15pm - I arrived. There was a slight breeze as I walked here with my backpack and laptop carrying bag.
3:25pm - There is this guy on my right who is breathing very heavily and it is very annoying. He also keeps laughing at the book he is reading. I am about to sock him in the face. My studies will now commence.
3:56pm - I just completed reviewing the Russia portion of my Comparative Politics lecture notes. Still have the UK and Mexico to go.

Angrist
04-12-2008, 05:20 PM
I wasn't at a library, but at a museum.

9:20 My friend and I take the bus and train to the other side of the Netherlands.
13:05 We have arrived and a friend of my friend joins us. We walk towards the museum. I lead the way but they don't notice. When they ask if we have any idea where we're going, we're almost there.
13:30 The nature history museum has some big dino skeletons from China, but they're in another building. This building has some less thrilling stuff. While we were watching a projected movie, a baby made us laugh by shouting "ball! ball!" whenever a picture of the Earth was shown.
15:30 We arrive at the other building, where the Chinese skeletons are. One of them is so huge that it doesn't fit on the pictures I try to take. Sweet.
16:15 We try to find something to eat. We're slowly becoming really silly. A candle burns some of my hair when I try to pick something from the floor. We make each other pretty nervous, but it's fun.
17:45 We're taking the train home again. We're whistling and singing a bit. It isn't loud and I don't think anyone is really bothered by it. My friend's friend leaves us and we continue our journey.
21:15 Home again. I traveled for 7 hours just to watch dino skeletons! I'm such a nerd! :D