PDA

View Full Version : Rumors: Golden Sun for GC, Street Fighter and Capcom vs SNK 3 Probable, and Well New

BreakABone
05-03-2002, 05:28 PM
"In the new Official Magazine of Nintendo, a small booklet, sold with the magazine, presents the plays which will leave soon on GameCube. In the section "Plays of Action", the magazine reveals us interesting information on Perfect Dark Zero developed by Rareware on GameCube. It could be that Perfect Dark Zero is Metroid Premium-like with phases of play to the first and the third nobody. Information which is not yet certain. The play will put in scene Joana Dark before the N64 episode."

"In the new Official Magazine of Nintendo, a small booklet, sold with the magazine, presents the plays which will leave soon on GameCube. In the section "Plays of Role and Adventures", we can read:

"Among the other plays of adventure and role awaited for 2002 and beyond, one will quote pêle-mixes: Battle Houshin, Worlds Evolution, Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon, Montain Golden delicious, Kameo: Elements of Power, Time of Troubles, etc... Without forgetting large the hits that should constitute Skies of Arcadia, adaptation of traditional Sega of Dreamcast, and Golden delicious Sun (!!), version 128 bits of the colourful RPG of Street pedlar on Game Boy Advance."

http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Magazine_Nintendo_1.jpg

http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Golden_Sun_1.jpg

http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Street_Fighter_1.jpg

Well most of the other info has been confirmed before, but this news on GS, well I hope it's true. It was a pretty cool RPG and it would be even cooler in 3d (I would hope) and on a TV.

Ginkasa
05-03-2002, 06:50 PM
I hope its true. Golden Sun rules, and will rule even more so on the GCN.

:D

Blix
05-03-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Link1130
I hope its true. Golden Sun rules, and will rule even more so on the GCN.

:D
Ditto! I hope the rumor is true. I'm still playing the first one. It's freaking awesome.

Blackmane
05-04-2002, 11:33 AM
I almost beat the first one, I'm on the last boss, and its pretty hard.

Anyway, please be true!

Bond
05-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Sounds good to me. Although I would rather like a RPG by the name of... Final Fantasy. :D

ghettodude
05-04-2002, 12:12 PM
oooh.. that would be sweet.. i would want to play golden sun on gamecube soo bad .. heh... the first one was amazing... and i am still anxious like crazy about the gba one coming out at the end of the year..

BlueFire
05-04-2002, 12:29 PM
Golden Sun on the GC would be amazing. The possibilities are endless..

Gamer
05-04-2002, 02:12 PM
GS for Gamecube...awww, now thats a thought i like to cherish.:D

Drunk Hobbit
05-05-2002, 12:34 PM
GS wasn't anything special...too easy it be...

...and how exactly would they fit in the storyline with GS2 coming out, unless they use an entirely new team of adepts with a different goal

Angrist
05-05-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Danchastu
GS wasn't anything special...too easy it be...

...and how exactly would they fit in the storyline with GS2 coming out, unless they use an entirely new team of adepts with a different goal Yeah I was wondering: was GS really that good?? Or was it just because it had good graphics and N-fans are so eager to see RPGs??

And taking a new group of adepts would be cooler. Way cooler.

Ginkasa
05-05-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Angrist
Yeah I was wondering: was GS really that good?? Or was it just because it had good graphics and N-fans are so eager to see RPGs??

Yes, it was that good!

Angrist
05-05-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Link1130

Yes, it was that good! It made my head ache. :green: Dunno why...

Drunk Hobbit
05-05-2002, 03:07 PM
The story is pretty bad. The graphics are good. Issac is an idiot. Story seems more focused around Ivan. The story is bad.

Ginkasa
05-05-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Danchastu
The story is pretty bad. The graphics are good. Issac is an idiot. Story seems more focused around Ivan. The story is bad.

How can you tell that Isaac is an idiot? He's one of those heroes who don't talk....... :unsure:

Yeah, the story focused on Ivan which was weird since Isaac was the hero.... I don't know about it being bad though... Not the best but not bad... IMO...

:unsure:

Drunk Hobbit
05-06-2002, 05:05 AM
It's not bad. Just a tad disappointing from all the hype it received.

I just found it weird how Issac's teammates felt that he was wise and made good decisions when all he would do is shake his head. And that if he said yes or no didn't change the outcome at all (except for the dying man in the beginning).