PDA

View Full Version : Got me gamecube

C.H
05-02-2002, 04:53 PM
Yes, it is selling early at some places, the place i went to (OUTLAND), had one left. I wasn't bothered about colour, i just wanted one before there were none left. They only had a black one left, and they said they'd only sell it to me if i brought two games with it (cheaky bastards, although i was planning that anyway).

In the end i got Rouge leader and Luigi's mansion, i was interested in getting Burnout or sonic adventure 2 over Luigi's mansion. But they didn't have them, i was definetly getting rouge leader. But i was either going to choose between Luigi's mansion or Wave race. In the end, i thought sod it, and i got Luigi's mansion.

Star wars rouge leader is great, amazing graphics, i haven't played on Luigi's mansion much. But i intend to now.....

Oh, and you really can't perpare yourself for the shear smallness of everything. Even if i new already that it was small.

DeathsHand
05-02-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by C.H
Oh, and you really can't perpare yourself for the shear smallness of everything. Even if i new already that it was small.

I already knew how small the discs would be due to a mini-CD that came with mah X-men DVD, and I didn't think the system itself was as small as people were making it out to be...... *cough*

but as for everything else ummm.... cool? :D

Neo
05-02-2002, 05:04 PM
Rogue Leader

Rouge Leader is the makeup/cosmetic king

Ric
05-02-2002, 05:17 PM
Goodo you went and got it then. No choice of colour thanks to me, I nabbed the purple one lol.

You lucky git, managed to get yourself 2 games, I only got Wave Race and no memory card at the moment. Get a mem card at the weekend and 2 more games and an extra controller pretty soon though.

Lol, I can use my N64 ariel in it, no need to buy a new telly with a scart plug for my bedroom, cool.

Couldn't get Rogue Leader, I was three quid short :mad2:

Angrist
05-02-2002, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the club people! :D I bouht mine on Wednesday at 15h15, so I've been playing it for a while.

Rogue Leader is great (I'm in the Bespin level), but it's not as original as Rogue Squadron. I have to admitt it kinda dissapointed me. Also because of that, we bought Super Monkey Ball today!! :D Now that's a fun game! :D

The Cube itself was kinda big... very high... it doesn't look as small as I figured it would!

:D

Bond
05-02-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Angrist
Welcome to the club people! :D I bouht mine on Wednesday at 15h15, so I've been playing it for a while.

Rogue Leader is great (I'm in the Bespin level), but it's not as original as Rogue Squadron. I have to admitt it kinda dissapointed me. Also because of that, we bought Super Monkey Ball today!! :D Now that's a fun game! :D

The Cube itself was kinda big... very high... it doesn't look as small as I figured it would!

:D
Yes, Super Monkey Ball is a great game, got my copy about a week ago.

You should also look into getting SSB:M whenever it comes out there.

C.H
05-03-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Bond

Yes, Super Monkey Ball is a great game, got my copy about a week ago.

You should also look into getting SSB:M whenever it comes out there.

SSB:M comes out in about three weeks, which i want to get, i'd also like to get an extra controller to enjoy the multiplayer.

I also want to get Super monkey ball, i might be able to get another game in the next week. But i'm not sure what, it's a toss up between Wave race: blue storm, Super monkey ball, Sonic adventure 2 battle, burn out & Tony hawks 3. And no i haven't played sonic adventure 2 on dreamcast, i liked the first sonic adventure. So i think i'll like the 2nd one, and i've been told it's good.

Angrist
05-03-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by C.H
I also want to get Super monkey ball, i might be able to get another game in the next week. But i'm not sure what, it's a toss up between Wave race: blue storm, Super monkey ball, Sonic adventure 2 battle, burn out & Tony hawks 3. And no i haven't played sonic adventure 2 on dreamcast, i liked the first sonic adventure. So i think i'll like the 2nd one, and i've been told it's good. :hmm: I'm not too sure bout Sonic... it didn't get any good reviews... If I were you i'd buy Monkey Ball, it has so much game modes!! We just loooove Monkey Billard!!! :D

BreakABone
05-03-2002, 05:24 PM
:hmm: I'm not too sure bout Sonic... it didn't get any good reviews... If I were you i'd buy Monkey Ball, it has so much game modes!! We just loooove Monkey Billard!!! :D

Would you stop! All this "we" business is freaky me out.You make it seem like more than one person is typing, I could understand your expressing opinions for both, but it still seems freaky.

Angrist
05-03-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone

Would you stop! All this "we" business is freaky me out.You make it seem like more than one person is typing, I could understand your expressing opinions for both, but it still seems freaky. :D lol!! :D

Sorry, whenever I say 'we', I mean me and my little (14) brother! We always buy and play games together so... :D

Bube
05-04-2002, 02:49 PM
:D lol!! :D

Sorry, whenever I say 'we', I mean me and my little (14) brother! We always buy and play games together so... :D

You too! I thought I was the only one who always talked "we" (not here, but in everyday life, I almost always talk like that).

You must really like your bro. I know I do :).

Angrist
05-04-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Bube
You must really like your bro. I know I do :). Well I guess so... a year ago we didn't get along so well, but now we do, we're both older.

GameKinG
05-04-2002, 03:16 PM
If I hear we one more time!....

GameMaster
05-04-2002, 07:15 PM

Welcome to the club? Uhh Angrist, you were about one of the last people in this entire forum to get a Gamecube so don't be welcoming anyone to a club you just joined...

just joking ;) congratulations, hope it's everything you expected :)