PDA

View Full Version : GameCube selling early!!

Angrist
05-01-2002, 08:25 AM
I just was called by a store where I had reserved a GCN, they said they're selling it early!

This was the first shop I talked about, the one that gives a free 3rd party controller with it... so we're going to see it the second shop is also selling it!! :D:D:D

Angrist
05-01-2002, 09:33 AM
We have it!!!!!!!!! :roll:

CYA!

GameKinG
05-01-2002, 10:09 AM
Tell me you didnt waste 15 dollars for a mem card when you could have waited a little longer for a free one instead of a crmuy controller.

Ridley
05-01-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by GameKinG
Tell me you didnt waste 15 dollars for a mem card when you could have waited a little longer for a free one instead of a crmuy controller.

He got hosed GameKinG. He got hosed. :(

Nonetheless, hope you are having fun with your new system, Angrist.

Angrist
05-01-2002, 11:49 AM
We got the free mem card + some kind of mag. €219,-

I bought Rogue Leader with it, I'm in lvl 5 or something! :D:D:D

They had 15 reservations, only 12 Cubes!! We were the fourth who got it, we chose a black one.

Man that was a nice surprise!! 2 days earlier!! :D:D

Angrist
05-02-2002, 05:19 AM
MAN IT'S JUST TOO HARD!!!! LVL 5!!!! :baby:

Bond
05-02-2002, 06:14 PM
Please stop double and triple posting Angrist. Just edit your post.

Angrist
05-02-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Bond
Please stop double and triple posting Angrist. Just edit your post. There's one day difference between the 2 post, fool.

Bond
05-02-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Angrist
There's one day difference between the 2 post, fool.
1. 05-01-2002 01:25 PM

2. 05-01-2002 02:33 PM

There was one day seperating your other double post, but it is still a double post.

Angrist
05-02-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Bond

1. 05-01-2002 01:25 PM

2. 05-01-2002 02:33 PM
Oh so I was excited about my GameCube and I wanted to make a seperate post for telling it. :eek:

"Oh look! That's how Angrist gets so many posts!!!" :rolleyes:

BreakABone
05-02-2002, 06:35 PM
The mini feud betweeen Angrist and Bond continues! Who will win? Who will give in? Does this need to be settled within a 15 foot high steel cage?

And BTW, who exactly is "we" Angrist?

Angrist
05-02-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone
The mini feud betweeen Angrist and Bond continues! Who will win? Who will give in? Does this need to be settled within a 15 foot high steel cage?

And BTW, who exactly is "we" Angrist? Me and my lil bro.

I don't want a fight, but I won't let anyone bash me.

Joeiss
05-02-2002, 06:40 PM
Me and my lil bro.

I don't want a fight, but I won't let anyone bash me.

Oh... You are one big man. Keeping your ground on the internet. You are tough!

Just keep quiet. Aren't you the person who is always begging for dblns? Have fun losing some...:rolleyes:

Angrist
05-02-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss
Aren't you the person who is always begging for dblns? Have fun losing some...:rolleyes: I once did. I'm not gonna let me lose any doubloons.

Joeiss
05-02-2002, 06:46 PM
I once did. I'm not gonna let me lose any doubloons.

And... how the hell are you going to do that? By keeping on talking back to mods?

:rolleyes:

Professor S
05-02-2002, 10:10 PM
Angrist, rules are rules, whether you are a newbie or a vet. By ignoring them you disrespect the people who mod the site. Besides, this is an easy rule to follow. Why break it?

Angrist
05-03-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by The Strangler
Angrist, rules are rules, whether you are a newbie or a vet. By ignoring them you disrespect the people who mod the site. Besides, this is an easy rule to follow. Why break it? I really wouldn't know what rule I'm breaking! So I have a lot of arguments with one of the mods who has a pick on me, so what? :rolleyes:

Professor S
05-03-2002, 12:48 PM
Don't try to play stupid, ya moron (I rarely get to use Stooges references:D ) Double posting is a standard rule of any forum, and since you have over 2,900 posts (which you seem to be so proud of) you definitely are aware of this rule.

And even in the slim chance you aren't ware of it, you should have read them before you joined.

Angrist
05-03-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by The Strangler
Don't try to play stupid, ya moron (I rarely get to use Stooges references:D ) Double posting is a standard rule of any forum, and since you have over 2,900 posts (which you seem to be so proud of) you definitely are aware of this rule.

And even in the slim chance you aren't ware of it, you should have read them before you joined. I am aware of that. But I don't think anyone but Bond blames me for a couple of double posts. I explained them BTW.

Oh yeah, I'm soooo proud of my postcount!

GameMaster
05-04-2002, 07:25 PM
I'm gonna have to take Bond's side. I know you're excited Angrist but that doesn't give you the right to litter the boards. If you need help with Rogue Squardron, go to some site with a guide or buy one.

Pretty much everyone here is long past Rogue Squardron, been there done that. It's been so long since we beat level 5 that we've forgotten how to and quite frankly we don't care anymore. Sorry man, but that's the truth.

Professor S
05-04-2002, 07:33 PM
Angrist, first you explained that you weren't breaking the rules because your posts were a day apart, and then Bond showed you they weren't.

Then you claim you don't know what rule you are breaking and then when I point out that you must know, you claim to have known all along.

Just nut up and admit your wrong so we can all get past this.

Jin
05-04-2002, 08:25 PM
If Bond was just calling you names I'd take your side, but since he is a mod, it's part of his job to remind members of the rules. It's definetly not just because it was you. If someone else double posted twice in one thread he would have reminded them aswell.

BreakABone
05-04-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by GameMaster
I'm gonna have to take Bond's side. I know you're excited Angrist but that doesn't give you the right to litter the boards. If you need help with Rogue Squardron, go to some site with a guide or buy one.

Pretty much everyone here is long past Rogue Squardron, been there done that. It's been so long since we beat level 5 that we've forgotten how to and quite frankly we don't care anymore. Sorry man, but that's the truth.

First off, let's speak of your reading ability. Where exactly in these thread does Angrist ask for help in Rogue Leader?
So before you start to tell him that everyone pass it, you might want to see where he asks for help.

Second, that was pretty harsh besides being uncalled for. I mean you of all people should be the last to complain if people ask for help (Even if Angrist didn't). I mean if I remember correctly you were the dude walking around with the sexuality issue, not known whether you were a man,woman, sheep, goat or cow. And well after I called you out on it, everyone here at GT accepted your freak @$$and for the most part forgot about that incident.

And thirdly, is it Angrist's fault that the GC just launced in his country? Is it his fault that it launced about 7 months after the USA Cube. Is it his fault that by the time he got Rogue Squadron most everybody on the board completed it? I don't think so! So I think you need to learn to respect the fact that not everyone lives in North America and not everyone will get something the same time as everyone else.

And for the record this post isn't pro-Angrist. I'm just pointing out some things

gekko
05-04-2002, 09:11 PM
Bond, settle down. There was over an hour between posts, it's hardly a double-post, or post-cramming. Remember how vB works, once you view a thread, it marks the post as old, so you think there's nothing new there. Now over that hour period, many people could've read the post. If Angrist just edits the post, it's not marked as new, it's left as old. So by posting a new message, it tells people that there's something new in the thread, and they can read it again. It's not like he posted twice in a minute or anything like that. there are rules against post-cramnming, not posting twice in the same thread without anyone else posting in-between. Lighten up on Angrist.

And Angrist, I'd try to avoid the "fool" comment in the future, it doesn't help any.

Angrist
05-05-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by gekko
Bond, settle down. There was over an hour between posts, it's hardly a double-post, or post-cramming. Remember how vB works, once you view a thread, it marks the post as old, so you think there's nothing new there. Now over that hour period, many people could've read the post. If Angrist just edits the post, it's not marked as new, it's left as old. So by posting a new message, it tells people that there's something new in the thread, and they can read it again. It's not like he posted twice in a minute or anything like that. there are rules against post-cramnming, not posting twice in the same thread without anyone else posting in-between. Lighten up on Angrist.

And Angrist, I'd try to avoid the "fool" comment in the future, it doesn't help any. Thanks Gekko (and BAB). And I only used 'fool' because he mad me kinda mad.