PDA

View Full Version : Hypocricy

Heyyoudvd
01-21-2002, 11:22 PM
I'm really sick of stupid hypocritical Xbox fanboys. Some of them are about 2 years old while they call the Cube kiddy.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/readers/0,10986,794831,00.html

DeathsHand
01-21-2002, 11:36 PM
I'm tired of fanboys period, and gamespot is crawling with them... have you ever read any of that talk back crap? They say some of the dumbest things...

BreakABone
01-21-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by DeathsHand
I'm tired of fanboys period, and gamespot is crawling with them... have you ever read any of that talk back crap? They say some of the dumbest things...

I till don't know which is worse IGN or GameSpot but I'm starting to realize that bigger sites have the worst forums/messageboards

Yoda9864
01-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone

I till don't know which is worse IGN or GameSpot but I'm starting to realize that bigger sites have the worst forums/messageboards
It's so true. Too many fanboys. And topics get buried within 3 minutes. Meh, always got GameTavern to turn to.

Bond
01-22-2002, 08:50 PM
I admit, Xbox fanboys are horrible. But I think it's only fair if you wish to point out Xbox faboys is that let it be known there are also some just as bad GameCube and Playstation 2 fanboys.

Heyyoudvd
01-22-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Bond
I admit, Xbox fanboys are horrible. But I think it's only fair if you wish to point out Xbox faboys is that let it be known there are also some just as bad GameCube and Playstation 2 fanboys.

most Gamecube fanboys aren't as bad as Xbox fanboys, but there are always exceptions.

Compare the people in Gametavern and the people in Xboxaddict. The Xbox fanboys are a helluva lot worse than the people in this board

Gamer
01-23-2002, 12:21 AM
Hmm, well i am no longer a fanboy so yes, death to fanboys! jk, ya i realized i was really getting annoying and i figured i was missing alot on the other systems, so now i play em all!

Bond
01-23-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Heyyoudvd

most Gamecube fanboys aren't as bad as Xbox fanboys, but there are always exceptions.

Compare the people in Gametavern and the people in Xboxaddict. The Xbox fanboys are a helluva lot worse than the people in this board
That's only your opinion. There are no facts that say Xbox fanboys are worse than GameCube fanboys. I feel the opposite, but that's just my opinion.

Drunk Hobbit
01-23-2002, 05:03 PM
And PS2 owners are like Switzerland...or something like that...

LoudHowardZERO
01-23-2002, 08:35 PM
Man he sure likes the Gamecube :rolleyes:

Wilson
01-23-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Heyyoudvd

Allow me to rephrase this for you if you don't mind.

While XBox fanboys do appear in larger quantities it's true, I personally believe that when you go to the extremes of fanboyism on either side of the fence, you'll easily find that the Gamecube fanboy is way more over-the-top then any XBox fanboy you'll ever encounter. Going to increadable extremes to shut up the other side. I'm talking about dedication here. I mean look at me when I get ticked at an XBox fanboy *COUGH BOND COUGH*, I start going on and on and on and on until I've simmered down. My inner fanboy is quite scary, as are all the inner fanboys of every Nintendo supporter out there. It's simply because of the history most of us have had with Nintendo... most of us grew up with Nintendo and plan to die with Nintendo. It's quite the freaky thing when you admit to it. But that still doesn't change the fact that there are many more XBox fanboys than there are GCN fanboys. Hmm... enough rambling or what?

Ginkasa
01-23-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Wilson

Allow me to rephrase this for you if you don't mind.

While XBox fanboys do appear in larger quantities it's true, I personally believe that when you go to the extremes of fanboyism on either side of the fence, you'll easily find that the Gamecube fanboy is way more over-the-top then any XBox fanboy you'll ever encounter. Going to increadable extremes to shut up the other side. I'm talking about dedication here. I mean look at me when I get ticked at an XBox fanboy *COUGH BOND COUGH*, I start going on and on and on and on until I've simmered down. My inner fanboy is quite scary, as are all the inner fanboys of every Nintendo supporter out there. It's simply because of the history most of us have had with Nintendo... most of us grew up with Nintendo and plan to die with Nintendo. It's quite the freaky thing when you admit to it. But that still doesn't change the fact that there are many more XBox fanboys than there are GCN fanboys. Hmm... enough rambling or what?

Inner-fanboy....

That sounds mystical.....

But your rambling does sound accurate.....

Wilson
01-23-2002, 10:43 PM
Why thank you link, I apprechiate that especially after being called lame. ;)