PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo.co.jp: Super Mario Sunshine Site

Drunk Hobbit
04-28-2002, 09:35 PM
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ngc/sms/index.html

Jin
04-28-2002, 11:33 PM
Now if only I knew Japanese...:unsure: Btw, are the screenshots on the website new, or have I just not seen them? A few of them looked really good. The water in one of them looked pretty realistic, and some of those bosses looked fairly decent. This game might not turn out as bad as we thought it would.

GameMaster
04-28-2002, 11:39 PM
I believe these screenshots have all been released already, but yeah, it looks like the game is near done. When is the scheduled Japan release for this game?

Gamer
04-29-2002, 01:13 AM
Hmm, well there is one screenshot i havent seen yet, i really hope they polish up the graphics on this game a little, i mean, i love mario, but they really need to make it a little smoother.

Angrist
04-29-2002, 04:10 AM
Cube-Europe posted a link to a translated version of the site, but it was a bad translation so...

I think it's going to be released in July.

Jason1
04-29-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Jin
Now if only I knew Japanese...:unsure: Btw, are the screenshots on the website new, or have I just not seen them? A few of them looked really good. The water in one of them looked pretty realistic, and some of those bosses looked fairly decent. This game might not turn out as bad as we thought it would.

might not turn out as bad as we thought it would? This game will not turn out bad...if it does Nintendo is in trouble.

Jin
04-29-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Jason1

might not turn out as bad as we thought it would? This game will not turn out bad...if it does Nintendo is in trouble.

Luigi's Mansion turned out to be a disappointment, so it's not like Nintendo is flawless when it comes to Mario related games.

Joeiss
04-29-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Jin

Luigi's Mansion turned out to be a disappointment, so it's not like Nintendo is flawless when it comes to Mario related games.

That was definately not a Mario related game... Well, it was... but I don't know. The ideal Mario related game is a platformer, not ghost-busting. I do not consider it as a part of Mario's history because a) the main character is Luigi, b) Mario wasn not playable and c) it was not a platofrmer.