PDA

View Full Version : Hello again!

Jonbo298
07-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Bond reminded me of GT..that I kinda just forgot about. =S Noticing, my last visit was April 14th at 12:36 pm :p I guess it has been a bit.

Looks more lively around here again. Thats good! I've also been absent due to some personal issues that if anyone was on my LJ list in the past, has an idea of what its about. Maybe I'll explain it all someday.

But I'll have to visit more again

Jason1
07-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Hey man good to have you back. Totally true story, yesterday I think, I was thinking about how often you used to post, and I started thinkning about how I havent seen you much around here. I went to find out the last time you loggoed on, and for some reason I couldnt find it, so I just gave up looking. But I honestly was just thinking about you yesterday.

Kitana85
07-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Yeah, Bond reminded me about GT as well....
:looks around:

wanders back to the bar

Yoda9864
07-14-2007, 12:33 AM
Wooo, yeah GT! I've been playing the arcade lately, lol.

Bond
07-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Welcome back! :)

GameMaster
07-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Welcome back, everyone!

Jonbo298
07-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the welcomings back. I'll be sporadically posting due to..as said, no computer at home and just using work one on breaks/lunch and whatnot.

I should update my profile O-o My Wii number is about to become obsolete for now

Bond
07-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Jonbo, I see you're currently playing the Live Arcade, does that mean you bought a 360?

GameMaster
07-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Don't forget to post your LJ address so we can read about your life.

Angrist
07-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Lives are overrated.

BlueFire
07-17-2007, 05:17 AM
Don't forget to post your LJ address so we can read about your life.

lmao

I seem to remember something Jonbo posted in his LJ. I'm not really sure though. Welcome back to both of you, though

Joeiss
07-18-2007, 01:02 AM
Wuddup Jonbo.

Jonbo298
07-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Jonbo, I see you're currently playing the Live Arcade, does that mean you bought a 360?

That is months old and needs updating badly which I will now.

I had a 360 from about August of 2006 to November 2006. Sold it for financial reasons and also because well...after the Wii came out, I literally never played it again I got so sucked into the Wii.

I will have another one someday. Its a great console. Its just right now...financially and personally, I don't play much games. Hell, I'm selling my Wii and the absurd amount fo games and accessories (non-shitty ones) I have, along with my TV, DVD Player, movies, old consoles, etc...

Just in part of my life where I'm having to make some drastic changes to control things better in many ways after talking with therapist and whatnot.

BlueFire
07-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Do you mind me asking what is going on in your life?

The Germanator
07-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Hey dude, good to see you back around here.

Jonbo298
08-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Do you mind me asking what is going on in your life?

Well, over the past year+, I've been in and out (more often then not, but getting more often) of depression essentially. But recently I'm slipping downward more and more again and just afraid that I'm going to do something...irreversible "soon"

Mom, no clue where she is anymore. She went off and married some deadbeat guy and disappeared essentially. I know she's alive since Grandma hear's from her once in awhile but since its just an occasional email, that doesn't help. Plus, I've just stopped caring anyways since her mistakes are part of the reason I'm so depressed anymore.

Then compound that all with the fact I've been so lazy for awhile now and been making mistakes that I wish I didn't. I'm just now trying to reverse (like eating healthier, going to gym, etc..) it all. Also having to get rid fo my game consoles and computers for money and personal reasons.

I basically got addicted to using computer so much that I would do nothing else after getting home. I'd tell myself I will go to gym, then I wouldn't. So I had to remove distractions in my household. Not to mention the fact that I spent too much money on Wii and now its coming back to bite me in the ass hence my selloff.

I don't have alot of positive stuff going on unfortunately. Job is becoming less appealing by the day. I'm burned out doing sales essentially. Friends come aroudn once in awhile. I do have someone on the female end I am talking to which is nice for once, but that isn't enough to help me completely lift my depression.

I wish I never did allow my brain/mind/head to absorb so much negativity that it impacts me in ways I didn't have a few years ago. But unfortunately, I have, and its hard to get rid of. If anyone says depression isn't an illness, they are lying. It is. and its not as simple as "Just think happy" because for me, when I try to think happy, the negative side overpowers it and then its gone.

So...yeah. There's things in a "nutshell".