PDA

View Full Version : Ffx

~VIN~
04-27-2002, 08:24 PM
I just rented this game last night and I was wondering if it's possible to go back to other places you left and collect things you've missed.

I'm getting sorta mad because I always screw up on little side games and I only get one chance.

DeathsHand
04-27-2002, 08:32 PM
Well there are SOME things you only have one chance to do... but I don't think it's that much... most stuff you can go back and do/collect once you get the airship right near the end of the game and you can fly aallll over the place.... there are even a few secret areas you can get to by selecting coordinates or typing in a password or something (you don't actually fly it, like in past FF games.. you just say to go to certain places and it takes you there)... yep...

But no, when you're on your initial long journey thing, you can't go back...

~VIN~
04-27-2002, 08:38 PM
Can you go back and collect the language dictionary things and the level keys?

DeathsHand
04-27-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by ~VIN~
Can you go back and collect the language dictionary things and the level keys?

MOST of those books you can collect, but I think there are like 2 or 3 in the Al Bhed "Home" that you can't go back and get later... so make sure you get them, even though they don't really matter too much :p

Although I hear if you get all of them, it carries your knowledge of the language to other saved games, so you can get a couple other small things to do from Al Bhed people if you decide to play through the game again...

And.... what level keys? heh heh

~VIN~
04-28-2002, 03:05 PM
The level keys for the sphere thing. Where you upgrade your guys and whatnot.

DeathsHand
04-28-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by ~VIN~
The level keys for the sphere thing. Where you upgrade your guys and whatnot.

Oh oh oh you mean like to open up the locks on the sphere grid?

Yeah you can go back and get them... not only that, but there are also a ton of other ways to get them :p

Bribing from monsters, stealing from monsters... winning from monsters... heh...

Jin
04-28-2002, 04:27 PM
Is it just me, or is font color changing getting really annoying?

DeathsHand
04-28-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Jin
Is it just me, or is font color changing getting really annoying?

nah I think it's just you...

no, actually, maybe you're on to something here....

:p

Yeah I don't get why some peoples post their whole message in a different color from ze normal ones... but meh *shrugs*

It gives them a special custom look :D

*realizes that every other post in this topic is by himself*

hmm... maybe I should slow down a bit :unsure: