PDA

View Full Version : Can someone ask Dyne...

GameMaster
12-05-2006, 11:32 PM
... to create a Christmas template for December. I think we had one last year.

Oops, did I say Christmas? That was politically incorrect. I meant Holiday template.

I think we had a string of colorful lights last year.

Typhoid
12-05-2006, 11:52 PM
It should say "Happerry Christmahonokwanzika" on it.

Ginkasa
12-06-2006, 12:45 AM
But what about the super atheists who think there should be no religious affiliation at all? They won't like that, even if it includes most everyone.

*shrugs and walks away*

Dyne
12-06-2006, 02:12 AM
Why not ask me yourself? :p

But yeah, I can do something. I really, really need to find a good Mac FTP program that's free, though, because I borked my Fetch trial. Can you recommend me one GM?

GameMaster
12-06-2006, 02:29 AM
I've always used Cyberduck

http://cyberduck.ch/

My FTP usage is minimal but it always gets the job done.

Neo
12-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Why not ask me yourself? :p

But yeah, I can do something. I really, really need to find a good Mac FTP program that's free, though, because I borked my Fetch trial. Can you recommend me one GM?

But first he's finishing a slight logo modification. :)

Dyne
12-06-2006, 12:15 PM
I've always used Cyberduck

http://cyberduck.ch/

My FTP usage is minimal but it always gets the job done.

Excellent, I'll download tonight.

Typhoid
12-06-2006, 07:08 PM
I suggest we change the name of the board to "Wiitavern" with a subititle of "Wii wiiwii fresh".

I also think everyone should only talk in a wii.

And everyone's username, avatar, signature, and profile be "Wii".

I also think if the arcade comes back, every game should be cosisting of how fast, hard, and much you can praise the Wii.

Teuthida
12-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Video game discussion on a video game forum? Blasphemy! I wholeheartedly applaud your recent efforts to make known the fact that such topics should not be encouraged. Poor fools to be excited over a brand new console they're receiving so much joy from. Break their thumbs I say! Let's all just make satirical comments to every thread where none are needed nor asked for. A more noteworthy position if ever there was one.

Typhoid
12-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Let's all just make satirical comments to every thread where none are needed nor asked for.

Sarcastic sataire is rarely, if not never asked for.

Furthermore, I think my Wii got me pregnant.
If the demon baby is a sony, I think I'll gouge my eyes out.

Teuthida
12-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Well, "asked for" more in the sense of someone saying "You asked for it" prior to knocking the sh*t out of you.

And what color balloons should I bring over if it is indeed a sony? Or would it not matter, being eyeless and all?

Dyne
12-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Well, "asked for" more in the sense of someone saying "You asked for it" prior to knocking the sh*t out of you.

And what color balloons should I bring over if it is indeed a sony? Or would it not matter, being eyeless and all?

Yeah, you don't want to approach that thing. It'll start crying any minute while staring at a PS3. And it might make you want to buy one.

Might.

Dyne
12-22-2006, 01:53 PM
Lo, peons. I hath uploaded an Holiday Template. Refresh for maximum see-age.

Happydude
12-22-2006, 04:53 PM
i'm not seeing it.

Typhoid
12-22-2006, 05:27 PM
i'm not seeing it.

He means literally click the "refresh" button on your browser.
When I did it, it worked.

Happydude
12-22-2006, 06:37 PM
oh...well...what do you know...it worked...