PDA

View Full Version : Do You think he Earned it?

BreakABone
01-21-2002, 05:20 PM
Well I'm noticing that Fox seems to have given up his goal of becoming the Official Ninja or Gt (And NDose II). Do you think he has earned the honor of being the Official Ninja yet?

Perfect Stu
01-21-2002, 05:26 PM
NO!

*runs away*

LoudHowardZERO
01-21-2002, 05:28 PM
Maybe if he's totally given up.... but then what else would he have left to acmpolish in life?

BreakABone
01-21-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by LoudHowardZERO
Maybe if he's totally given up.... but then what else would he have left to acmpolish in life?

Well he always got his goal of actually making Alicia Keys and Mya his wife.....

marionette
01-21-2002, 06:19 PM
of course he earned it!

BlueFire
01-21-2002, 07:17 PM
Yes, he did. :D

Shadow Fox
01-21-2002, 07:29 PM
*walks in*

*hopes Xantar deletes the thread*

*waits*

GameKinG
01-21-2002, 07:31 PM
Yes he did. Thats that.

"I hide a bottle of shnobs (sp) in the baby's crib."
-homer

BreakABone
01-21-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
*walks in*

*hopes Xantar deletes the thread*

*waits*
Why exactly do you want Xanny to delete it?

Shadow Fox
01-21-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone

Why exactly do you want Xanny to delete it? Just hoping someone will delete this thread soon, to avoid further self-humiliation...:help:

Mechadragon
01-21-2002, 08:56 PM
He's the only Ninja I know here...with the exception oof his 2 students...and geist...but :unsure: Just give him the title :D

Wilson
01-21-2002, 09:36 PM
Oh honourable Shidoshi Shadow Fox,

I, Wilson, of the dark Volleyball Clan reveal my true self to you. (An honour I'll have you know which was very rare in feudal Japan, a Ninja removing his mask.)

*Washes off Tom's bloodstain*

Hey, where'd everyone go????

Hey, WTF???? I can't see!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

*Tries to run away, but keeps on bumping into walls, and members and stuff*

In closing, I do believe he's earned that oh so coveted rank. I lower my sword to you Budoka.

BreakABone
01-21-2002, 10:11 PM
I till don't see why he doesn't want this thread.. maybe he wants to earn the custom rank himself?

Shadow Fox
01-22-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Wilson
Oh honourable Shidoshi Shadow Fox,

I, Wilson, of the dark Volleyball Clan reveal my true self to you. (An honour I'll have you know which was very rare in feudal Japan, a Ninja removing his mask.)

*Washes off Tom's bloodstain*

Hey, where'd everyone go????

Hey, WTF???? I can't see!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

*Tries to run away, but keeps on bumping into walls, and members and stuff...OK, now what was that all about???:confused:

BreakABone
01-22-2002, 09:12 AM
OK, now what was that all about???:confused:

I'm confuzed by this whole thread now....

I mean I thought you wanted the custom rank and when I try to help it's a bad thing...

Then Wilson is going on about something I have no clue about...

ARGH my head hurts

Gamer
01-23-2002, 12:32 AM
He earned it!

LoudHowardZERO
01-23-2002, 01:17 AM
Wilson's scaring me :(

Kitana85
01-23-2002, 12:30 PM
Yes... he has worked hard... He is fine Ninja he is... he should be the official ninja of GT.

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 01:44 PM
Thanx for the complements all (and wierd anecdotes aside), but I think this thread won't solve the "issue" so-to-speak; depends on the mods here AND at Nintendose.net (which is wierd, considering I'm on the staff there)...

So.....yeah, and stuff....:help:

BreakABone
01-23-2002, 02:08 PM
Thanx for the complements all (and wierd anecdotes aside), but I think this thread won't solve the "issue" so-to-speak; depends on the mods here AND at Nintendose.net (which is wierd, considering I'm on the staff there)...

So.....yeah, and stuff....:help:

Um yea whateveer he said..till a little confused on the issue myself but yeah....

Just give the man his dog goned rank

Wilson
01-23-2002, 06:09 PM
OK, now what was that all about???:confused:

Shidoshi - Ninjutsu Sensei

Budoka - Practioner of the Bushido code (ie: Ninja)

As for me removing the blood painted on my face by Tom Hanks in Castaway, if you don't get it, I won't even bother. But, I can try right? Ninja never revealed their faces to anyone outside of their clan, in fact if they were aware that they were about to be defeated in battle, they would scrape off their own face with their blades. In removing their masks, they were displaying an extremely high level of respect for their "rival" or whoever it was they revealed their face to. So my paint is my mask, and I removed it to show my humble respect for Shadow Fox.

Apparently, there aren't many familiar with ancient code of Ninjutsu... hmmm do any of you even train Martial Arts?

Ginkasa
01-23-2002, 06:15 PM
Apparently, there aren't many familiar with ancient code of Ninjutsu... hmmm do any of you even train Martial Arts?

I did Tae Kwon Do for about a week before I quit.

I didn't like it.

Wilson
01-23-2002, 06:19 PM
Striking arts aren't for everyone, and your instructor does make a big difference there Link. Did you ever try a grappling art such as Ju Jitsu or Judo, or even Pankration? Maybe something a little more chi focused such as Wing Chung, Hung Gar, Coy Lay Fut, or even Aikido (which I'll have you know kicks ass). Oh well, I think I'm done promoting the Fighting Arts for the day. :D

Ginkasa
01-23-2002, 06:23 PM
Striking arts aren't for everyone, and your instructor does make a big difference there Link. Did you ever try a grappling art such as Ju Jitsu or Judo, or even Pankration? Maybe something a little more chi focused such as Wing Chung, Hung Gar, Coy Lay Fut, or even Aikido (which I'll have you know kicks ass). Oh well, I think I'm done promoting the Fighting Arts for the day. :D

Ummm.......

Okay.......

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 07:07 PM
if you don't get it, I won't even bother. Actually, I was only confused with the fact that you were referring to me in a cynical manner as if I'd chatted with you on AIM or something. Thus the :confused: smiley.

I appreciate your attempt to enlighten the rest of the boards on my forbidden art (or so wish was mine), but I'm afraid I've already tried this, and like you, come to no avail. Several members here are actively learning martial arts in these forums though; for one, Xantar. As of myself, I'll be taking Aikido classes soon in the summer to coincide with my military combat skills, and hopefully I'll get time to brush up on my Judo from ages ago (6th grade).

But all in all, quite an entertaining post; I'll make sure you sign up for the Clan since you scarred your rubber-and-synthetic-leather face so....:D....but wait, didn't all that paint come off anyways when you were lost at sea??;)

The Budoka term I didn't know, though; I suck at japanese...:unsure:...so thanx, and stuff....

Perfect Stu
01-23-2002, 07:18 PM

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Wilson
01-23-2002, 08:01 PM
....since you scarred your rubber-and-synthetic-leather face so....:D....but wait, didn't all that paint come off anyways when you were lost at sea??;)...

Uh....... hey look over there!

*Throws poison tipped W shuriken at Shadow Fox*

*Misses and hits LoudHoward*

YES!!!! :D

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 09:24 PM

Uh....... hey look over there!

*Throws poison tipped W shuriken at Shadow Fox*

*Misses and hits LoudHoward*

YES!!!! :D I haven't had a good laugh in awhile- until I read this....

*laughing histerically*

Xantar
01-23-2002, 09:40 PM
Yep. 3 years Tae Kwon Do and learning Vechi-Ryu Karate and Aikido right now.

Don't f*ck with me.

:)

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 10:07 PM
Spoken like a true E_Petit17 clone (before he went soft)...

*sees Nova reading the thread*

*runs, hoping he's not the next mod*

Ginkasa
01-23-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
Yep. 3 years Tae Kwon Do and learning Vechi-Ryu Karate and Aikido right now.

Don't f*ck with me.

:)

*poke* Heh heh heh heh.....

*poke* Heh heh heh heh....

What? You don't like it? Well BRING IT ON!!!

What? Hey, you're not supposed to grab my finger when I poke you! What are you doing? Ah, no! What are you trying to do, break off my finger and stuff it into my mouth?

Uh oh...

fingersman
01-23-2002, 10:50 PM
*puts on old anicient japanesse voice to fool SF*

Shadow fox
Shadow fox

Awaken shadow fox....
You have much training to do before you can become an official Ninja of GT....you must pay homage to the one called fingersman ...do so and your training will be complete...then the forces that be ( the admins and staff) might granted your custom rank.

And if you don't pay homage you will

............burnnnnnnnnnnnn you bastard ;) :p :Dj/k

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 10:55 PM
*shakes head*

Did I just hear someone calling me?

Anywayz, Link1130, I'd avoid provoking Xanty right now, he's still a little pissed from having to be D Beckham7, so....:unsure:

Hey just watch your [edited by quiet mike]