PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have, or play, Worms World Party?

Bube
04-19-2002, 04:06 PM
I bought the game 2 weeks ago, and I love it. I've played Armageddon before, but this is much better (new weapons and new levels is enough to make it much better for me).

If anybody does have it, we can play over WormNET sometime.

Anyway, I d/loaded the mission editor from the Team 17 website, and made this (http://bube.netfirms.com/Console Wars!.zip) little mission.
If you d/load it, put it into "X:\Team17\Worms World Party\User\missions". Then choose "Attempt a Mission" and click "User Mission" on the bottom right.

GameMaster
04-19-2002, 05:02 PM
I've played Armegeddon on DreamCast but I never got around to playing the one on 64. Maybe it'll come to Gamecube...

Ric
04-20-2002, 02:34 PM
Nope sorry, I have got Worms And Reinforcements for the PC, the first, my favourite and the best game of the series IMO.

Happydude
04-20-2002, 10:52 PM
i downloaded it before...but after reformated my HD, i didn't bother getting it again, and i can't play on the net cuase i downloaded it.

i could probably borrow it from my friend...ohh well...

Cyrax9
04-20-2002, 11:53 PM
MY bro has "Armmageddo", but my Favorite wa Worms 2, because you could still get all te old terrain. That's a favorite at the Computer camp I'll be working at this summer, and everyone loves PLaying wroms online, If WWP comes to the GCN, and an ONline versionn is created to go with the Modem Adapters, I'll priobably get it.

Also, howsmany people here love to use the "Concrete Donkey" In Worms 2, I used to LMAO when I got that Cheat to work.